Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Got my noogleberry!!!

So decided it was time for an update, didn’t think there was much happening until I compared pics yesterday... and wow, might not be much to some but it huge for me. Left if before any noogling and right is 3 1/2 months in 14 hours since my last pump.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Smile .

Top- beginning
Bottom-now ?

(21-10-2017, 10:47 PM)RTrina1824 Wrote:  Top- beginning
Bottom-now ?

Definitely filled out and heAps in my eyes. Love how it's pulled your nipples out too

Wow nice work you must be happy with progress! Well done xo

Awesome progress!!  Congratulations!

Is your growth permanent and how long before you actually started seeing more growth? Your results look amazing keep going you're doing it well.

When used alone, it can take quite some time for you to see permanent noticeable growth. The process can be shorter when combined with the right diet, supplementary products, and exercises.

The information you share is very useful. It is closely related to my work and has helped me grow. Thank you!

Been awhile so I figured I should update with my progress. Things are going awesome! I actually had to go buy a bigger bra for the first time since I had my kids!!!! ? I’ve upgraded to the large domes now because I completely filled the med’s. I’m amazed that I actually have some cleavage now!! Who woulda thought lol ?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon