Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lover's Program II: The B Cup Revenge

I ordered some fenugreek with 50% saponin, Milk thistle and spirulina. Based on Surferjoe's program! Im healthy so I only got two items until I get my test and send them in.. Im hoping g I at least grow a cup size this month!

Hey everyone! !!

I just bought some brewers yeast and two bottles of rice bran! These, along with the spirulina and fenugreek extract 50% saponin are apart of the regime Surferjoe provided in he comprehensive NBE forum. In excited to not only get healthy but I think I really am going to grow with this! Again im not flat but I do want the bigger jiggles 

REVENGE OF THE B CUPS

So I finally got my Brewer's yeast and Rice Bran/Gamma Oryzol  (Pill form)...well two days ago lol

I take about two spoonfuls a day of Brewer's Yeast Powder since it's the only thing that was available to last me more than two scoops of 1/4 cups. I will be making my way up to 1/4 cups twice a day but now I am starting with two spoonfuls. It's very bitter........I hate it but I've had worse. I have the Rice Bran in Pill form so I take twice a day. The Spirulina and fenugreek 50% Saponins will come in later. I believe the package got lost. But I ordered two bottles of Spirulina and a bottle of FGK to increase my sensitivity of my hormones. Once I send in my test (just finished period-- need to get to day 19-21) I will see what areas (Progesterone, testosterone, Estrogen) will need help and grow according to my body. 

If it turns out I'm Progesterone deficient, I don't know if I want to touch PC since I'm only 18 (nearly 19 in two weeks!). If anyone is following my program, what would you suggest to increase Progesterone levels?-- Thanks in advance!

Happy early birthday Smile

(12-08-2017, 01:18 PM)Mindy Wrote:  Happy early birthday Smile

Thank youuuu!

(11-08-2017, 06:06 PM)Loverandfighter Wrote:  So I finally got my Brewer's yeast and Rice Bran/Gamma Oryzol  (Pill form)...well two days ago lol

I take about two spoonfuls a day of Brewer's Yeast Powder since it's the only thing that was available to last me more than two scoops of 1/4 cups. I will be making my way up to 1/4 cups twice a day but now I am starting with two spoonfuls. It's very bitter........I hate it but I've had worse. I have the Rice Bran in Pill form so I take twice a day. The Spirulina and fenugreek 50% Saponins will come in later. I believe the package got lost. But I ordered two bottles of Spirulina and a bottle of FGK to increase my sensitivity of my hormones. Once I send in my test (just finished period-- need to get to day 19-21) I will see what areas (Progesterone, testosterone, Estrogen) will need help and grow according to my body. 

If it turns out I'm Progesterone deficient, I don't know if I want to touch PC since I'm only 18 (nearly 19 in two weeks!). If anyone is following my program, what would you suggest to increase Progesterone levels?-- Thanks in advance!

Gamma Oryzol is only one component of rice bran which is popular among bodybuilders because it supposedly increases testosterone in males.  The evidence even for this is weak and not what you want anyway.  What you really need from the rice bran are the tocotrienol antioxidants and the various vitamins and minerals.  You need to likewise get bulk powder and go from spoonfuls to 1/4 cup for this.  You can't extract just one component.

(20-08-2017, 06:10 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  
(11-08-2017, 06:06 PM)Loverandfighter Wrote:  So I finally got my Brewer's yeast and Rice Bran/Gamma Oryzol  (Pill form)...well two days ago lol

Gamma Oryzol is only one component of rice bran which is popular among bodybuilders because it supposedly increases testosterone in males.  The evidence even for this is weak and not what you want anyway.  What you really need from the rice bran are the tocotrienol antioxidants and the various vitamins and minerals.  You need to likewise get bulk powder and go from spoonfuls to 1/4 cup for this.  You can't extract just one component.

Once I saw this reply, I instantly removed it from my regime. I will add rice bran to the mix soon!

So I just got my results back...
As I expected I have Estrogen Dominance and average testosterone...What should I do from here? I am taking Fenugreek and I believe that increase estridol and progesterone but I need to balance the two right. I'm taking the nutritional mix too but I'm not taking that of my regime unless needed.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Returning for revenge!

I'm back: here and noogling! I've been very busy with college and have a roommate (bummer, but we are friends and she leaves every weekend). 

I've been eating fruits, less sugary foods (if I can resist lol) and trying not to be streesed but it's not working as much as I wanted it to be Sad
I've been taking brewers yeast and rice bran/gold fibers together equal to a quarter cup and exercising a bit more. I haven't noogled in months, but I've gotten back to it this weekend. However, my breasts seem a bigger too not by a whole bunch or noticable...just measured! My bust is 39 inches and my band is 36! Meaning I'm a 36C! Wonderful...but I want them bigger :3 

I stopped noogling because I gave up and thought maybe I was giving it too much thought and that stressed the growth away. I finally showed my bf my breasts as well. He makes me feel so much better and confident about them, but I'd still like them to be bigger. (**TMI: He sucks on them when getting intimate, but I think from over-pumping I lost sensitivity, but when I do get it, it feels amazing. Also maybe if he does it more, they'll grow!)I also stopped wearing padded bras! It's a sigh of relief too. I wore one again just to see how it felt and I hated it! I guess my breasts did grow when I got off padded hell. 

I don't hate them at this size however. Just I would like bigger jiggles lol I think they will grow more. I'm going to take zinc occasionally now. I stopped that because I noticed that I became a lot meaner towards my bf and had awful days. I take them to increase my progesterone but I might take something else to replace it. I hate being mean! Also, I occasionally take spearmint pills. Not because of side effects, but because I don't want my body to get used to it. I'm not sure if it is already but I haven't been paying attention to my body hair so I can't say much on that. 

Well, while I do want my breasts to be bigger and bouncy (around a large C or D cup), I'm going to take my time and do a healthy regime. I think taking bovine ovary back then was a risk! I never felt horrible like that...ever! 

Also, if anyone has ever used Brewers yeast and had growth (not a mother/breastfeeding) let me know what your experience!

(16-06-2017, 11:34 PM)Loverandfighter Wrote:  Also!

My band size is 32 and bust inches is 37 inches...does this mean in a c cup? I'd say at least a large B cup

Hi, I'm so happy you are having progress!

I read online that if your band (underbust) measures 32, then you wear a 32 bra. Check it with a bra calculator. If you're 32 under bust and 37 at bust then you're probably a 32DD or DDD.

I am 29 underbust and 33.5 at bust. At Victoria's Secret I buy 32c bra and take in the band on each side about one inch to make it fit my 29 underbust.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon