Help  Member List  Search  Portal
 Portal  Search  Member List
Hello There, Guest!  Register  Login
 Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10  

Tinydear's NBE Journey

tinydear

Threads: 8

Haven't been having fantastic pumping sessions these days. Our mornings have been cold lately and with my poor circulation I just don't feel my breasts are responding well to the pumping. For some reason when I feel warm it just goes much better.

Also my kids have been SO NEEDY. Every time I sit down to pump I'm being interrupted because they need something. So I have to keep removing the pump (I don't walk around with it because the second I stand up my breasts turn purple).

& in about a week I won't be pumping for 2 weeks, because my mother-in-law is coming from London to stay with us. She will most likely be home with me a lot of the time. Hoping I still find some opportunities to do it though.

tinydear

Threads: 8

Some GOOD news:

I'm pretty sure I started my period today, which is great because I thought heck with it and began taking my PM this morning. Awesome coincidence. I say "pretty sure" because so far it's very light so it might just be more weird spotting. 

Also, I'm thinking the tops of my breasts have definitely been getting some volume! I should have been measuring my over bust, cause I'm sure I've gained a bit! Smile
 Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10