Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tinydear's NBE Journey

(08-08-2017, 06:57 PM)tinydear Wrote:  
(08-08-2017, 03:32 PM)NaturalLady31 Wrote:  Morning, Tiny!

Yes, I can totally understand how frustrating it is to be doing all of this work and not see a bit of success!! But for me, I guess I'd rather just take a break and then keep trying NBE till I'm 50 rather than go under the knife, lol.

No, I apologize for the misunderstanding! Since you're choosing to continue on BC, just be careful to research NBE herbs before you take them to see if they cause interactions with the birth control. Just the pill alone has its own inherent risks, so mixing hormone-altering herbs in too can potentially be a problem. I wasn't suggesting that you get your tubes tied. Your body has been through quite a bit already with the pregnancies, miscarriage, and TMJ, so it would be good to give it lots of TLC for a while. Smile   You're noogling though, right? Maybe just noogling alone would be enough for you to reach your goal!  Lots of women who had larger breasts during pregnancy seem to do really well with just noogling since their tissue has already been "stretched" before.

Yes, try taking the ginger extract, b complex, and using the essential oils. I'll keep my eye out for anything else that sounds good for TMJ too!

Haha yes, me too! I figure even if progress is slow, someday I'll get there! :p

I figured you didn't mean get my tubes tied, it's just where my brain immediately jumped to lol. Silly me. Yeah, I'll definitely try to be more cautious with that. It's funny how when they put you on BC they never let you know that there's stuff out there that could mess with it. My PCPs never have anyway. *insert eyeroll*

I do use the Kangzhu pump, but I won't lie, I kinda hate pumping lol. It is VERY time consuming and it's actually interfered with my workout time (losing weight and gaining muscle). I still have issues with finding the right suction, as my breasts easily turn purple-y. And it's gonna get to a point where I won't feel comfortable doing it in front of my kids so idk when i'll have time. I've only been pumping since July 10th though! So we'll see.

& yes, my breasts got HUGE with pregnancy and breastfeeding. I must have been an E at some points. Wish that growth would have just stayed. I do worry that if I see growth from NBE I'll destroy it if I get pregnant again. Besides, pregnancy did destroy my boobs to begin with!

Yeah, I hope I'll get there before 50, lol.

In my experience, doctors usually don't tell you enough.. about what they're prescribing for you OR what could react with it! Probably the reason they aren't saying anything about herbs or natural alternatives is because they aren't trained in them, unless it's a doctor who tries to incorporate alternative treatments into their practice. I'm from an area where doctors tell people that herbal or holistic medicine is a bunch of hokey. Angry  Therefore, I avoid doctors, lol.

Pumps can be difficult and inconvenient to deal with, I have to admit. But really, you should be wildly optimistic about its potential for you because you grew so much while you were pregnant!! You should do really well with pumping in the long run!  If they were that big then, they can be big again.  I on the other hand, have been flat as a wall my entire life.. so it's going to take a lot more faith for me to get anywhere, lol.

In case you didn't know about them, I've heard of ladies getting good results with a non-hormone based cream like this one:https://www.amazon.com/IsoSensuals-ENHANCE-Breast-Enlargement-Cream/dp/B00K4OPD6I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1502286061&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=isosensuals%2Benhance&th=1.   It's not cheap of course, but it has an ingredient called Voluplus (or Volufiline)  that's supposed to "refill" empty fat cells and create new ones which seems to work well for post pregnancy/breastfeeding boobs.  This particular brand looks good because it doesn't have parabens or lots of other questionable (evil?) ingredients added. Smile I think they also offer a money back guarantee which is nice. Smile
[font="Helvetica Neue",Helvetica,sans-serif]Save[/font]

(09-08-2017, 02:49 PM)NaturalLady31 Wrote:  

Yes, I can totally understand how frustrating it is to be doing all of this work and not see a bit of success!! But for me, I guess I'd rather just take a break and then keep trying NBE till I'm 50 rather than go under the knife, lol.

No, I apologize for the misunderstanding! Since you're choosing to continue on BC, just be careful to research NBE herbs before you take them to see if they cause interactions with the birth control. Just the pill alone has its own inherent risks, so mixing hormone-altering herbs in too can potentially be a problem. I wasn't suggesting that you get your tubes tied. Your body has been through quite a bit already with the pregnancies, miscarriage, and TMJ, so it would be good to give it lots of TLC for a while. Smile   You're noogling though, right? Maybe just noogling alone would be enough for you to reach your goal!  Lots of women who had larger breasts during pregnancy seem to do really well with just noogling since their tissue has already been "stretched" before.

Yes, try taking the ginger extract, b complex, and using the essential oils. I'll keep my eye out for anything else that sounds good for TMJ too!

I figured you didn't mean get my tubes tied, it's just where my brain immediately jumped to lol. Silly me. Yeah, I'll definitely try to be more cautious with that. It's funny how when they put you on BC they never let you know that there's stuff out there that could mess with it. My PCPs never have anyway. *insert eyeroll*

I do use the Kangzhu pump, but I won't lie, I kinda hate pumping lol. It is VERY time consuming and it's actually interfered with my workout time (losing weight and gaining muscle). I still have issues with finding the right suction, as my breasts easily turn purple-y. And it's gonna get to a point where I won't feel comfortable doing it in front of my kids so idk when i'll have time. I've only been pumping since July 10th though! So we'll see.

& yes, my breasts got HUGE with pregnancy and breastfeeding. I must have been an E at some points. Wish that growth would have just stayed. I do worry that if I see growth from NBE I'll destroy it if I get pregnant again. Besides, pregnancy did destroy my boobs to begin with!

In my experience, doctors usually don't tell you enough.. about what they're prescribing for you OR what could react with it! Probably the reason they aren't saying anything about herbs or natural alternatives is because they aren't trained in them, unless it's a doctor who tries to incorporate alternative treatments into their practice. I'm from an area where doctors tell people that herbal or holistic medicine is a bunch of hokey. Angry  Therefore, I avoid doctors, lol.

Pumps can be difficult and inconvenient to deal with, I have to admit. But really, you should be wildly optimistic about its potential for you because you grew so much while you were pregnant!! You should do really well with pumping in the long run!  If they were that big then, they can be big again.  I on the other hand, have been flat as a wall my entire life.. so it's going to take a lot more faith for me to get anywhere, lol.

In case you didn't know about them, I've heard of ladies getting good results with a non-hormone based cream like this one:https://www.amazon.com/IsoSensuals-ENHANCE-Breast-Enlargement-Cream/dp/B00K4OPD6I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1502286061&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=isosensuals%2Benhance&th=1.   It's not cheap of course, but it has an ingredient called Voluplus (or Volufiline)  that's supposed to "refill" empty fat cells and create new ones which seems to work well for post pregnancy/breastfeeding boobs.  This particular brand looks good because it doesn't have parabens or lots of other questionable (evil?) ingredients added. Smile I think they also offer a money back guarantee which is nice. Smile  
Save

Here's to hoping we both get there berore we're 50! :p

You're so right about that. Even asking my OBGYN about taking biotin supplements and melatonin she looked at me like I was nuts (& she's even quite "natural" with things herself). Gosh lol. I generally avoid doctors also. I only go when pregnant or if I get a UTI (had one once that I tried taking care of at home and almost killed myself with a kidney infection!).

Yeah you're right - I've gotta put my frustrations aside and just be optimistic. I've only been doing it a month, and even took a week off because my husband was on vacation (he knows I use it, I still prefer my privacy with it though and I avoid the subject lol). So I'll keep trying it out. Have you seen results from pumping? Smile I'm always very small when not pregnant/breastfeeding.

I saw that cream in my many Amazon adventures!! I think when I can afford it I should get it. Decent reviews, looks promising. Thank you for reminding me of it!

(10-08-2017, 03:47 AM)tinydear Wrote:  

Save

You're so right about that. Even asking my OBGYN about taking biotin supplements and melatonin she looked at me like I was nuts (& she's even quite "natural" with things herself). Gosh lol. I generally avoid doctors also. I only go when pregnant or if I get a UTI (had one once that I tried taking care of at home and almost killed myself with a kidney infection!).

Yeah you're right - I've gotta put my frustrations aside and just be optimistic. I've only been doing it a month, and even took a week off because my husband was on vacation (he knows I use it, I still prefer my privacy with it though and I avoid the subject lol). So I'll keep trying it out. Have you seen results from pumping? Smile I'm always very small when not pregnant/breastfeeding.

I saw that cream in my many Amazon adventures!! I think when I can afford it I should get it. Decent reviews, looks promising. Thank you for reminding me of it!3
Isosensuals didnt work for me or a few others on here. I noticed their testimonials never changed over 3 years BUT the science behind it is good and Lotus in fact made up a recipe for an effective alternative which doesnt cost heaps. I only  mention it because i spent big bucks on Isosenusals and it was a waste of money. If we could track down Lotus's recipe though it holds great promise so good idea ladies Smile

(10-08-2017, 08:13 AM)EllaC Wrote:  

Save

I saw that cream in my many Amazon adventures!! I think when I can afford it I should get it. Decent reviews, looks promising. Thank you for reminding me of it!3
Isosensuals didnt work for me or a few others on here. I noticed their testimonials never changed over 3 years BUT the science behind it is good and Lotus in fact made up a recipe for an effective alternative which doesnt cost heaps. I only  mention it because i spent big bucks on Isosenusals and it was a waste of money. If we could track down Lotus's recipe though it holds great promise so good idea ladies Smile

Oh okay! That's good to know! I'm gonna go see if I can find their post on that!

Ella is this it?

"Fenugreek oil (use for estrogenic, prolactin/progesterone).....also for DHT/Aromatase
Coconut oil- (5 alpha reductase, tissue promoter) aromatase promoter 
Omega 3-6-9 oil (essential fatty acids) anti-inflammatory, pro tissue/aromatase 
Green Tea oil- anti-inflammary, estrogenic, aromatase promoter."

Got this from you. Smile

EllaC

Quote:Isosensuals didnt work for me or a few others on here. I noticed their testimonials never changed over 3 years BUT the science behind it is good and Lotus in fact made up a recipe for an effective alternative which doesnt cost heaps. I only  mention it because i spent big bucks on Isosenusals and it was a waste of money. If we could track down Lotus's recipe though it holds great promise so good idea ladies Smile

[font="Helvetica Neue",Helvetica,sans-serif]Save[/font]Hi Ella!  I do think that some creams of this sort can be gimmicky.. and like I mentioned, expensive! But like you said, the science behind it seems very sound to me also. I didn't know that Lotus had created a cheaper dupe for it or I would've been all over that, lol! Don't get our hopes up like that and then tell us you can't find the recipe!! Wink  How could we search on here to find it?  Maybe type in "Lotus's Knock-Off Bust Booster" in the search bar?  Smile Very seriously though, we really need to find that somehow.. When you first read about it, Ella, did you try the recipe out for yourself??

(10-08-2017, 02:35 PM)tinydear Wrote:  Ella is this it?

"Fenugreek oil (use for estrogenic, prolactin/progesterone).....also for DHT/Aromatase
Coconut oil- (5 alpha reductase, tissue promoter) aromatase promoter 
Omega 3-6-9 oil (essential fatty acids) anti-inflammatory, pro tissue/aromatase 
Green Tea oil- anti-inflammary, estrogenic, aromatase promoter."

Got this from you. Smile

Sounds interesting.. We're sitting here waiting to hear from you, Ella.  Lol.

Save

I saw that cream in my many Amazon adventures!! I think when I can afford it I should get it. Decent reviews, looks promising. Thank you for reminding me of it!
Morning Tiny! Smile 

Agreed, BEFORE 50 for us!  Waaaaay before! Wink 

You've got it. They look at you like you're nuts and then proceed to ignore what you just said, lol. Regarding the infection, when you have time you might want to do some research on grapefruit seed extract. If I need something for an infection, that's what I use. It's very powerful for most infections, bacteria, candida, viruses, etc. This is the product I've used: https://www.amazon.com/Nutribiotic-Liquid-Concentrate-Fluid-Ounce/dp/B0002JHZO8/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1502373120&sr=8-1&keywords=nutribiotic+grapefruit+seed+extract. It gets excellent reviews for the most part, with good reason. Of course for every natural anti-biotic out there, there's someone out there who says it won't work. Your OBGYN or PCP would be one of those people of course. But personally, I'd still rather use this than chemical anti-biotics from the doctor any day. Also it's extremely important to increase the good bacteria in your digestive tract to help prevent  any infections too. Do you take probiotics?

Yes, be very optimistic! You're only in the early stage of pumping, so keep your chin up! It's good that your husband knows so at least you don't have to worry about him "finding out". Wink   I tried noogling a bit last year and was starting to see some swelling, but I had circulation and nerve problems that stem from other health issues, which I'm currently working on. I might go back to noogling when all that is ironed out.

Since Ella chimed in with tantalizing news of this elusive cream recipe... we await her response with baited breath, lol!

(10-08-2017, 03:08 PM)NaturalLady31 Wrote:  

Save

Morning Tiny! Smile 

Agreed, BEFORE 50 for us!  Waaaaay before! Wink 

You've got it. They look at you like you're nuts and then proceed to ignore what you just said, lol. Regarding the infection, when you have time you might want to do some research on grapefruit seed extract. If I need something for an infection, that's what I use. It's very powerful for most infections, bacteria, candida, viruses, etc. This is the product I've used: https://www.amazon.com/Nutribiotic-Liquid-Concentrate-Fluid-Ounce/dp/B0002JHZO8/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1502373120&sr=8-1&keywords=nutribiotic+grapefruit+seed+extract. It gets excellent reviews for the most part, with good reason. Of course for every natural anti-biotic out there, there's someone out there who says it won't work. Your OBGYN or PCP would be one of those people of course. But personally, I'd still rather use this than chemical anti-biotics from the doctor any day. Also it's extremely important to increase the good bacteria in your digestive tract to help prevent  any infections too. Do you take probiotics?

Yes, be very optimistic! You're only in the early stage of pumping, so keep your chin up! It's good that your husband knows so at least you don't have to worry about him "finding out". Wink   I tried noogling a bit last year and was starting to see some swelling, but I had circulation and nerve problems that stem from other health issues, which I'm currently working on. I might go back to noogling when all that is ironed out.

Since Ella chimed in with tantalizing news of this elusive cream recipe... we await her response with baited breath, lol!
Save

Morning! Smile

That's so awesome - I never knew there was anything in nature equivalent to an antibiotic - although it doesn't surprise me at all. You know I've been having UTI symptoms lately and that might be worth me looking into. My PCP is an hour away (as I mentioned in some other post, we moved in April) so I can't be bothered to travel for every teensy thing. I'm definitely going to research that. You're full of all kinds of useful information!  Smile  & I only recently started going on a probiotic because I was trying to find things that would better help my body to absorb the supplements I'm taking! If there's anything else that helps with that I'd be very interested in it!

Yeah, I just casually asked him if he'd be opposed to me purchashing a pump device to help make my left breast a cup size larger because I'm having issues with bras and I feel insecure. He was very sweet about it. Although it's mostly true (I do only pump my left breast most of the time), he doesn't know I want to gain more on both breasts lol. He already thinks my breasts are perfect. *eyeroll* I think they're awful lol. I have circulation issues so my breasts go purple when I'm pumping. It's so frustrating! It's actually what makes me want to give up more than anything else because I have to use super light suction & I don't feel like it's doing anything.

Yes, I am intrigued by this boobie batter recipe that Ella speaks of.  Big Grin

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to throw it out there that for about the past week I've been consistently measuring at about 33.5 inches, and after pumping I measure at 34. Would probably be 34.5 if I actually ever pumped my right breast lol. I do sometimes, for about half an hour. I have issues keeping them both on my chest, and don't have much time in the day, so I favor my smaller breast.

Since I started my period I've begun taking my Ainterol PM, one every morning before breakfast. I also take evening primrose oil, milk thistle, saw palmetto (just 1 in the morning), and my probiotics. Still taking MSM and vitamin C also. And biotin and vitamin D3!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon