Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mely's NBE Program

Hello lovelies~

As you see, I'm not that much of an active user here but I decided to come back to start NBE again. When I first started I was only 16-17, so I couldn't do more than just massages. I grew from 30" under, 33" over to 30" under, 35" over, 36" leaning. Although I was fine with it for a while, I realized it was because of my shallow shape that I'm distressed as they feel like a handful and cause me sore shoulders due to an ill-fitting bra, but they don't look anything more than a B cup; this is solely due to the fact that my breast tissue starts right under my collarbones and spreads across my chest (my mother has this shape too even though she wears a 38/85D.) I am now 19, so I think it's safe for me to start NBE again, to fix the look of my breasts and growing them. 

My breast goal is a 30E/30F as I'd need a way bigger size for my breasts to look anything like a mere C cup. I'm currently listening to a few subliminal/hypnosis videos for breast enlargement, human growth hormone inducing, also massaging my breasts with flaxseed/sesame/coconut oil twice a day, a mix of chi and female dear massage and lymphatic drainage. I also incorporate hydrotherapy when I shower. I also do the breast slapping and fat brushing technique as well.

Any thoughts? What are safe ways I can also do enlargement without needing to use special herbs like fenugreek or pueraria mirifica? We don't have those here, so I can only work with certain seeds, foods et cetera. Anyone have any results with Noogleberry and is it worth it? How long do I need to wait to see any ACTUAL growth? So far my breasts swelled to 35.5" but I doubt this is actual growth, since they don't look any rounder or anything. The thing I did notice is the ill-fitting 36B push up bra I wear now is a bit tight in the cups albeit very loose in the band, I noticed some bulging when I scoop and swoop. Hopefully I get some more actual growth, anticipating it.  Wink Big Grin

(11-06-2017, 07:36 PM)melymoonx Wrote:  Hello lovelies~

As you see, I'm not that much of an active user here but I decided to come back to start NBE again. When I first started I was only 16-17, so I couldn't do more than just massages. I grew from 30" under, 33" over to 30" under, 35" over, 36" leaning. Although I was fine with it for a while, I realized it was because of my shallow shape that I'm distressed as they feel like a handful and cause me sore shoulders due to an ill-fitting bra, but they don't look anything more than a B cup; this is solely due to the fact that my breast tissue starts right under my collarbones and spreads across my chest (my mother has this shape too even though she wears a 38/85D.) I am now 19, so I think it's safe for me to start NBE again, to fix the look of my breasts and growing them. 

My breast goal is a 30E/30F as I'd need a way bigger size for my breasts to look anything like a mere C cup. I'm currently listening to a few subliminal/hypnosis videos for breast enlargement, human growth hormone inducing, also massaging my breasts with flaxseed/sesame/coconut oil twice a day, a mix of chi and female dear massage and lymphatic drainage. I also incorporate hydrotherapy when I shower. I also do the breast slapping and fat brushing technique as well.

Any thoughts? What are safe ways I can also do enlargement without needing to use special herbs like fenugreek or pueraria mirifica? We don't have those here, so I can only work with certain seeds, foods et cetera. Anyone have any results with Noogleberry and is it worth it? How long do I need to wait to see any ACTUAL growth? So far my breasts swelled to 35.5" but I doubt this is actual growth, since they don't look any rounder or anything. The thing I did notice is the ill-fitting 36B push up bra I wear now is a bit tight in the cups albeit very loose in the band, I noticed some bulging when I scoop and swoop. Hopefully I get some more actual growth, anticipating it.  Wink Big Grin

Hi. 
For what its worth i think what you are doing and esp for you age is perfect. 
Id be running with that and just supporting it with a good diet.
You have a lot of breast tissue it sounds. All the circulation promoting aspects of the massages you are doing will get your hormones where they need to be.
The fact you have swelling is amazing! Your ciruculation is good. Id just try that for 3 months or so! Nothing wrong with noogleberry, id be suprised if you will actually need it. Those are some great tecnhiques you are doing there Smile
Might even try that myself!

(11-06-2017, 08:14 PM)EllaC Wrote:  

Hi. 
You have a lot of breast tissue it sounds. All the circulation promoting aspects of the massages you are doing will get your hormones where they need to be.
The fact you have swelling is amazing! Your ciruculation is good. Id just try that for 3 months or so! Nothing wrong with noogleberry, id be suprised if you will actually need it. Those are some great tecnhiques you are doing there Smile

Hey there EllaC! Smile

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I think I have a pretty decent amount of tissue (especially when I lay down on my side and my arms bring my breasts closer, wow the cleavage then after...) I just hope to bring it out if you get what I mean. The appearance is the thing that depresses me, not exactly the size. The numbers aren't depressing, just the looks haha. Weight loss sure takes a toll to breasts, especially if you don't lose the weight properly...

Yeah, well before my circulation wasn't good apparently. Doing NBE actually increased my circulation and it taught me about lymphatic drainage which helped me so much. I always wondered why I looked puffier some days and then reading about lymph being blocked sometimes made me go like "ohhh~" haha. Well, if nothing else works for another 3 months, I'll try Noogleberry, although it seems like massaging and hypnosis is even doing the trick, just have to wait.  Blush  I heard it takes around 3 months for the tissue to actually grow, the first few is just swelling. Hopefully I'll get some more.  Smile Yes yes, you should really try the chi/female deer massages. Not only do they increase swelling/circulation, they improve the shape! They feel heavier, more noticeable under my clothing. It feels so great.

(11-06-2017, 10:38 PM)melymoonx Wrote:  

Hi. 

Hey there EllaC! Smile

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I think I have a pretty decent amount of tissue (especially when I lay down on my side and my arms bring my breasts closer, wow the cleavage then after...) I just hope to bring it out if you get what I mean. The appearance is the thing that depresses me, not exactly the size. The numbers aren't depressing, just the looks haha. Weight loss sure takes a toll to breasts, especially if you don't lose the weight properly...

Yeah, well before my circulation wasn't good apparently. Doing NBE actually increased my circulation and it taught me about lymphatic drainage which helped me so much. I always wondered why I looked puffier some days and then reading about lymph being blocked sometimes made me go like "ohhh~" haha. Well, if nothing else works for another 3 months, I'll try Noogleberry, although it seems like massaging and hypnosis is even doing the trick, just have to wait.  Blush  I heard it takes around 3 months for the tissue to actually grow, the first few is just swelling. Hopefully I'll get some more.  Smile Yes yes, you should really try the chi/female deer massages. Not only do they increase swelling/circulation, they improve the shape! They feel heavier, more noticeable under my clothing. It feels so great.

I reckon you could help me! 
My circulation is STILL terrible. And now in winter I'm really feeling it.  My fingers will loose all the blood to them. That's why massage never worked for me. Maybe I was doing it all wrong. If you have any lymphatic massage tips to share that would be great. I need to get on my rebounder more cause that's the best way i know of. 

But they say the tissue can be trained to reposition so the right bra might do wonders for you. Even me I have very little fat anywhere can have soo much more cleavage by repositioning the little breast tissue on my sides.  I just can't bear tight  bras around my chest to keep the fat there! 

But yeh 3 months is a great goal and you have so much time and age on your age Wink

(12-06-2017, 12:17 AM)EllaC Wrote:  

Hi. 

Hey there EllaC! Smile

My circulation is STILL terrible. And now in winter I'm really feeling it.  My fingers will loose all the blood to them. That's why massage never worked for me. Maybe I was doing it all wrong. If you have any lymphatic massage tips to share that would be great. I need to get on my rebounder more cause that's the best way i know of. 

But they say the tissue can be trained to reposition so the right bra might do wonders for you. Even me I have very little fat anywhere can have soo much more cleavage by repositioning the little breast tissue on my sides.  I just can't bear tight  bras around my chest to keep the fat there! 

But yeh 3 months is a great goal and you have so much time and age on your age Wink

Yeah, I suppose you could've been having lymph blockage before your massages, that's why you didn't get any benefits of them. Here is chiyomilk's fat brushing massage that I use: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSYo_NBMSwQ&t=91s

This is how to do the chi massage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiAMP9_x9cQ I do them slower, like you're supposed to do but I noticed more swelling if I mix up the speeds and alternate between 50 rotations chi 50 female deer and repeat. 

Try this too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSd0dpwixvo 
Lymphatic massage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZW58NoVrio 

Always do the lymphatic drainage before every session. Also try keeping your hands very warm with a good oil like coconut oil, almond/flaxseed/fennel etc oil. You need heat to promote circulation. I also eat a lot of cabbage, onion/spring onion and flax/sesame seeds as well. I also suggest eating pickled red beet.  Smile  It's a deep red purple colour with many vitamins and antioxidants that'd help with your blood as well. Also, subliminals may not be for everyone but this video has helped me, from what I know: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML0cs9yN5_k&list=PLdVfPOs7RNuJYgXWLBBwEP3TaOrRiYGmb&index=2 just drink lots of water, eat well and do what I told you, you'll be fine.  Big Grin  

also maybe try exercising, not too much cardio but more of just generally moving around to get better blood flow? 

Also, update with myself - I think the flax seed and sesame + aloe vera oil that I made is slowly working. My breasts feel heavier, I can see an outline at the bottom of them in my shirts.  I feel so much better honestly, even better if they grow even more. :3

(12-06-2017, 01:46 PM)melymoonx Wrote:  

Hi. 

Hey there EllaC! Smile

Yeah, I suppose you could've been having lymph blockage before your massages, that's why you didn't get any benefits of them. Here is chiyomilk's fat brushing massage that I use: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSYo_NBMSwQ&t=91s

This is how to do the chi massage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiAMP9_x9cQ I do them slower, like you're supposed to do but I noticed more swelling if I mix up the speeds and alternate between 50 rotations chi 50 female deer and repeat. 

Always do the lymphatic drainage before every session. Also try keeping your hands very warm with a good oil like coconut oil, almond/flaxseed/fennel etc oil. You need heat to promote circulation. I also eat a lot of cabbage, onion/spring onion and flax/sesame seeds as well. I also suggest eating pickled red beet.  Smile  It's a deep red purple colour with many vitamins and antioxidants that'd help with your blood as well. Also, subliminals may not be for everyone but this video has helped me, from what I know: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML0cs9yN5_k&list=PLdVfPOs7RNuJYgXWLBBwEP3TaOrRiYGmb&index=2 just drink lots of water, eat well and do what I told you, you'll be fine.  Big Grin  

also maybe try exercising, not too much cardio but more of just generally moving around to get better blood flow? 

Also, update with myself - I think the flax seed and sesame + aloe vera oil that I made is slowly working. My breasts feel heavier, I can see an outline at the bottom of them in my shirts.  I feel so much better honestly, even better if they grow even more. :3

Thanks love. Il go through them now! 
Doesnt the smell of seasame oil bug you?

(12-06-2017, 07:51 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
(11-06-2017, 08:14 PM)EllaC Wrote:  Hi. 

Hey there EllaC! Smile

Well, it's not toasted so it doesn't smell as much...I didn't want it to smell horrid I just wanted the nurturing effect of sesame, since I love it so much Big Grin  
Although my oil does have an uh, interesting scent to it, not stinky but not the best smell either I suppose. Next time I make it though I'll try boiling it a bit longer, I'll try crushing the seeds first. Good luck!
My breasts feel so heavy that my shoulder hurts!

(13-06-2017, 04:42 PM)melymoonx Wrote:  
(12-06-2017, 07:51 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
(11-06-2017, 10:38 PM)melymoonx Wrote:  Hey there EllaC! Smile

Well, it's not toasted so it doesn't smell as much...I didn't want it to smell horrid I just wanted the nurturing effect of sesame, since I love it so much Big Grin  
Although my oil does have an uh, interesting scent to it, not stinky but not the best smell either I suppose. Next time I make it though I'll try boiling it a bit longer, I'll try crushing the seeds first. Good luck!
My breasts feel so heavy that my shoulder hurts!

I just discovered seaseme oil for cooking. Cant get enough of it. Put it in pretty much everything to flavour but have to admit massaging with it was horrid! And my workmates always complained of me smelling , coconut oil seemed to be the only one that didnt smell. Thats great they feel heavy Smile

If your shoulder hurts, your bra doesn't fit properly. Weight should be taken by the band, not the straps. Probably you should consider smaller band and larger cups.

(14-07-2017, 01:28 AM)James98 Wrote:  If your shoulder hurts, your bra doesn't fit properly. Weight should be taken by the band, not the straps. Probably you should consider smaller band and larger cups.

Yeah. I figured this was the issue. I can't find any 30DD/32D's here so I have to wear 34C's and 36B's which is horrible, I know.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon