Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How should I start?

Hey everyone,

I want to give NBE a try! 

I'm 25 years old and I have cup AAA, I think, I hardly have anything. I don't really suffer from it, but it would be nice to fit in with the other girls and feel more feminine (and maybe not be called 16 all the time anymore). Also I'm underweight: 1,70m and 50 kilos. It's a steady weight, but it's too light. I tried gaining weight but it's really difficult (it's genetic). It's just not me to eat a lot and I don't particularly enjoy it either. If I had boobs I wouldn't have mind the underweight at all (and maybe other people neither).

My goal isn't set in stone, but a full A cup would be thrilling. I think I'd be happy with Any growth tbh, but the more the better. 

I want to start off simple, so I was wondering about the following plan for each day:

- Saw Palmetto (320 mg)
- Fenugreek (starting with 300 mgs, but increasing until 1500 mgs) (I like how this might make me gain weight too)
- Then I wanted to add Borage Oil (2600 mgs a day), but that would be pretty expensive. Do you guys think it'll be worth it? (I'm not being negative, I just don't really know what I'm doing.) 
- Also I wanted to use progesteron cream but does anyone know where to buy/order it in the Netherlands? Or else what would be the best brand?
- After a few weeks/months I wanted to add PM in a small dosage, if it feels right 

It all seems so complex, I'm a little scared that i will be spending lots of money on herbs that won't work in the way I take them. So do you guys think this might work? Or else what would be smart to add or change? 

Thanks in advance!

(06-06-2017, 07:22 PM)MissDaisy Wrote:  Hey everyone,

I'm 25 years old and I have cup AAA, I think, I hardly have anything. I don't really suffer from it, but it would be nice to fit in with the other girls and feel more feminine (and maybe not be called 16 all the time anymore). Also I'm underweight: 1,70m and 50 kilos. It's a steady weight, but it's too light. I tried gaining weight but it's really difficult (it's genetic). It's just not me to eat a lot and I don't particularly enjoy it either. If I had boobs I wouldn't have mind the underweight at all (and maybe other people neither).

My goal isn't set in stone, but a full A cup would be thrilling. I think I'd be happy with Any growth tbh, but the more the better. 

I want to start off simple, so I was wondering about the following plan for each day:

- Saw Palmetto (320 mg)
- Fenugreek (starting with 300 mgs, but increasing until 1500 mgs) (I like how this might make me gain weight too)
- Then I wanted to add Borage Oil (2600 mgs a day), but that would be pretty expensive. Do you guys think it'll be worth it? (I'm not being negative, I just don't really know what I'm doing.) 
- Also I wanted to use progesteron cream but does anyone know where to buy/order it in the Netherlands? Or else what would be the best brand?
- After a few weeks/months I wanted to add PM in a small dosage, if it feels right 

It all seems so complex, I'm a little scared that i will be spending lots of money on herbs that won't work in the way I take them. So do you guys think this might work? Or else what would be smart to add or change? 

Thanks in advance!
Hi there.
You sound like me. I struggle with weight too! Id love to say genetic but its not.. My ladies on my side are all curvey tall and carry alot more weight. Im the runt of the family so to speak and they never let me hear the end of it!
Have you been over to these boards?
http://www.breastnexus.com/breastnexusforum/menu.html
It seems what you are looking at taking runs in line with a lot of what they used back then and i still maintain they seemed to have such wonderful results.
Fenugreek is an appetite stimulant and SP a rich source of nutrition. Was used to feel the ill  to help build them up so it might well help you.. Ive tried the two for that very reason - anything to gain a little weight or the "want" to eat more. However SP is too rich for me. Makes me break out in pimples.... But some girls on SP alone have had results. I discovered that by going through as many SP testimonials on Amazon, Iherb etc.

Have you thought about using a noogleberry pump? Maybe using that for a few months and building up a little tissue , research in the meantime - try to gain a little weight..., go through all the boards - a weath of information. Plus we have soo many threads on diet and tips to increase weight, myself included cause I can attest gaining weight is the best thing for boobs. You might find the noogle alone will give you the A cup, Id be very suprised if it didnt. Can go down the herbal route after.

And see how you go. Also maybe spend a little time on figuring out why you cant gain weight, any underlying issues, low thyroid, hormone inbalances, adrenal etc etc. To address the underlying is the best thing you can do cause its all up from there. If theres something "simmering" underneath" then all the pills in the world wont help much. And i know this is the case for me. Thyroid in my case - i only JUST found an actual Doctor who agreed to do the full panel or diagnostics - most dismiss it if you Look healthy.

Best of luck, sounds like your on the right track.

Oh and make sure you get Hexane free Borage oil.
I might order some myself.

(06-06-2017, 07:55 PM)EllaC Wrote:  

- Saw Palmetto (320 mg)

Thanks in advance!

Hi there.
You sound like me. I struggle with weight too! Id love to say genetic but its not.. My ladies on my side are all curvey tall and carry alot more weight. Im the runt of the family so to speak and they never let me hear the end of it!
It seems what you are looking at taking runs in line with a lot of what they used back then and i still maintain they seemed to have such wonderful results.
Fenugreek is an appetite stimulant and SP a rich source of nutrition. Was used to feel the ill  to help build them up so it might well help you.. Ive tried the two for that very reason - anything to gain a little weight or the "want" to eat more. However SP is too rich for me. Makes me break out in pimples.... But some girls on SP alone have had results. I discovered that by going through as many SP testimonials on Amazon, Iherb etc.

Have you thought about using a noogleberry pump? Maybe using that for a few months and building up a little tissue , research in the meantime - try to gain a little weight..., go through all the boards - a weath of information. Plus we have soo many threads on diet and tips to increase weight, myself included cause I can attest gaining weight is the best thing for boobs. You might find the noogle alone will give you the A cup, Id be very suprised if it didnt. Can go down the herbal route after.

And see how you go. Also maybe spend a little time on figuring out why you cant gain weight, any underlying issues, low thyroid, hormone inbalances, adrenal etc etc. To address the underlying is the best thing you can do cause its all up from there. If theres something "simmering" underneath" then all the pills in the world wont help much. And i know this is the case for me. Thyroid in my case - i only JUST found an actual Doctor who agreed to do the full panel or diagnostics - most dismiss it if you Look healthy.

I'm glad I'm not the only one with the problem! Poor you in such a family.. My grandma used to give me hell for being skinny, but fortunately no one was rude enough to remark on my flat chest.

I don't really understand the url you gave me, although I did find some interesting information on massaging! I might give that a try as well. Do you have a link to a particular program or post by any chance?

I did read about the Noogleberry. To be honest I thought it sounded a bit scary or painful x) I don't think it is, but it looked like it. I might try it later on, but I'm not living on my own right now, so I would be too embarassed..

I'm so happy that you found a docter to help you! Did it take you a long time? Where/how did you find them?

Thank you!

(07-06-2017, 02:21 PM)MissDaisy Wrote:  
(06-06-2017, 07:55 PM)EllaC Wrote:  

- Saw Palmetto (320 mg)

Thanks in advance!

Hi there.

I'm glad I'm not the only one with the problem! Poor you in such a family.. My grandma used to give me hell for being skinny, but fortunately no one was rude enough to remark on my flat chest.

I don't really understand the url you gave me, although I did find some interesting information on massaging! I might give that a try as well. Do you have a link to a particular program or post by any chance?

I did read about the Noogleberry. To be honest I thought it sounded a bit scary or painful x) I don't think it is, but it looked like it. I might try it later on, but I'm not living on my own right now, so I would be too embarassed..

I'm so happy that you found a docter to help you! Did it take you a long time? Where/how did you find them?

Thank you!

Hey the link i sent you was of the Old Breast nexus and alot of the girls used what you are thinking about using. If you could navigate around to the programe and picture pages you'l see some great results from girls using fenugreek borage etc etc If the link doesnt open thats a shame, it opens when i click it.

Yes i got hell for being skinny AND small boobs. That was the worst bit esp when i was clearly the smallest chested girl in the family.

Ah yes getting caught noogling! Cant explain that one away .

I found a "function medicine dr" i think thats what they are called. Hes an actual Dr (endocrinologist) but its completely open  to natural therapies if they will help first  Smile

Hey everyone,

Thought I would update, although there isn't really an update. I started using the pills but when i got to slightly building up the dosage (600 mg fenugreek, 320 mg saw palmetto and 1300 borage oil), I got pretty bad nosebleeds. Apparently these herbs thinner your blood and I have always been easy to get nosebleeds, from colds and from pills and from anything really. So I quit. I spent 60 euros on pills and quit after a week.

Since then the pills have been in my cupboard, making my room smell pretty intense every time I open it. I took a blood test at the doctor to check my hormonal balance, but it was all fine. I got slightly higher oestrogen but that could be bc I'm on birth control pills.

I talked with my friend and my parents about surgery and looked up information, but it can be really really painful and the healing and evening-out process can take up to a year or even two. I am seriously considering going this route since it's been done so often, but as an intermediate step I'm thinking about trying the Noogleberry, combined with a cream. The one with the extra small cups are sold out now, so I'm not sure when I can order them (and if I won't change my mind or forget about it in the meantime).

The thing is: I'm afraid I won't go through with it, or won't be disciplined enough to use them every day. I mean Every Day is very often. I also have ADHD, so things like cleaning, eating and showering are already problematic, let alone doing something this kinda-silly every day (cause to me it still seems or sounds a bit too good to be true somehow).

Do you guys have any tips on how to get disciplined enough to do it everyday, for longer than a week or two?

For cream I'm thinking about first trying just flaxseed oil (since it's 2 euros) or going for a cream with either Volufiline/Voluplus or one that has progesterone. I have no idea which one I should buy though, also because progesterone cream doesn't seem to be sold in The Netherlands (where I live)?

Is there any consensus on a cream that's legit and maybe not to expensive (so I can try it)?

I hope you guys can help me out a little on this journey!

I really hope you don't go the implant surgery route as I have read too many horror stories. You should keep in mind that even if it all goes perfectly for you, you will probably have to get them replaced about every 10 years or so.

IMHO the single most important thing to do for NBE is massage your breasts with an oil like coconut oil. Just put a little oil on that can be completely absorbed in 5 minutes of massaging. Do this at least twice a day.

Second most important, pump. Noogleberry or Bosom Beauty. Do not buy the extra small noogleberry cups, they are really ridiculously small. I suggest you start with medium.

https://www.noogleberry.com/women-s-heal...red-system

http://www.gismostore.com/bosom-beauty-2...-2012.html

Read posts by TibetanPrinces and Miss Mad Scientist

Boob growth can be enhanced by various herbs, but they are not necessary if you don't want to go that route.

Herbs weren't my first choice either due to health issues and in two years (already?!) my breast have grown ! I was 32B when I started, I reached a 34C but I lost weight so nowadays I am 34B... fluctuating currently lol.

My advice : keep it simple. Don't buy 10976 herbs and 98655 supplements to make it work. There are great success stories on this forum such as JenniferLove or Katana and both had simple programs. 

What I decided in the beginning was pumping - do I regret it? noppe, in fact it is a great way to grow your boobs but it takes time and consistency, plus you need to work on blood circulation, swelling and BMI too but eventually the three things can be dominated . It took me 4 months to dominate them, but the average time is around 6 months.
Also, what pumping gives you it's the chance to combine it with other methods as well (i.e herbs, binaural , pueraria, bovine etc) so in my opinion is the best thing for NBE.

Now, do your own research and think about the pro's and cons' of every method mentioned on the forum before making any big decision  Wink 

Best of luck girl!

Thank you both for your reply! I am trying things out to see what works for me and your answers really help.

I have started using progesterone cream and i'm also massaging with coconut oil and flaxseed oil. I'm drinking a cup of soy milk everyday and i'm saving up to buy a noogleberry. I'm just afraid it won't fit since I'm so skinny (70/77cm, framesize/cupsize).

I tried out a really really cheap pump from aliexpress. I do know everyone here advices against it, but I wanted to know what it's like first. Of course, it sucked literally ánd figuratively, but I still got a taste of it. Now I'm more confident that pumping could work for me and I know what it feels like.
The only thing is that this cheap thing has a diameter of 10 cm and it doesn't fit me, I used some foam they packaged it in to make it work. Is Noogleberry somehow different in shape or something like that? Medium sounds so huge to me :p  

Anyway, I will figure it out one way or another and just keep updating here. Thank you all again Smile

If you decide to go with Noogleberry, I suggest the medium contoured (see link in earlier post) and also get the foam rings. this cup is about the same size as the one you already have. If the ones you already have are working for you, then maybe you should stick with them and buy the Noogleberry Large contoured later. It sounds like you are inventive and have figured out how to make your own foam rings. Wink

For more info you might read DarkSwans trial as she started with the small and found them too small.
http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=28326

Also, Noogleberry no longer publishes the size of their cups (don't know why) but fortunately there is this Dome Size Database: http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19940

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon