Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What is the breast average size in your opinion?

Hey all!

Okay so I decided to make up this thread because I am curious and I wonder what is the average size in your opinion. I am not talking about the atlas breast size haha but well in my case in Spain the average size would be 85B(32B US) but in my opinion an average size is 90B(34B)

So, in your opinion which size is best or looks best in women? Tongue

Thats a question that may never find an answer.
Personally I find a B cup perfect up to 36 band.
and a C cup from 36 to 38.

There are a million women that look fantastic outside these parameters, but for me these seem to balance proportions and lines.
Bobbi

In terms of cup size, it varies by country.
E.G., Russia and Scandinavian countries the average cup is a D.
US, a C. Most of Europe, a B.
Asia, a B, I believe, but don't remember for certain.
Return Of Kings had an article on this, I believe, and IIRC, they linked to source documents. Not that I have read the sources....
- Dianna

(22-05-2017, 10:38 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  In terms of cup size, it varies by country.
Return Of Kings had an article on this, I believe, and IIRC, they linked to source documents. Not that I have read the sources....
- Dianna

and your favorite size is?

I mostly date women, but I've always preferred slim and athletic physiques on women that I'm dating with smaller chests (B cup or less). However, I do appreciate curvy and busty women too, but no bigger than a D cup. I think C cups are flattering on all women sizes.

Honestly, even though I do tend to prefer smaller chested women, chest size isn't something I really notice on a girl. If anything it's the last thing I notice, because it really doesn't matter that much at all to me.

Xoxo

(23-05-2017, 12:47 AM)ZaraAri Wrote:  I mostly date women, but I've always preferred slim and athletic physiques on women that I'm dating with smaller chests (B cup or less). However, I do appreciate curvy and busty women too, but no bigger than a D cup. I think C cups are flattering on all women sizes.

Honestly, even though I do tend to prefer smaller chested women, chest size isn't something I really notice on a girl. If anything it's the last thing I notice, because it really doesn't matter that much at all to me.

Xoxo

I think it really depends on the proportional of the overall body. Both small and big breast can look good. But i have heavy bottom, so id like to have bigger breast.

Between, for my place, the average size is A to B cup.

(23-05-2017, 08:33 AM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  
(23-05-2017, 12:47 AM)ZaraAri Wrote:  I mostly date women, but I've always preferred slim and athletic physiques on women that I'm dating with smaller chests (B cup or less). However, I do appreciate curvy and busty women too, but no bigger than a D cup. I think C cups are flattering on all women sizes.

Xoxo

I think it really depends on the proportional of the overall body. Both small and big breast can look good. But i have heavy bottom, so id like to have bigger breast.

Between, for my place, the average size is A to B cup.

I totally agree with you!!!

(23-05-2017, 12:25 AM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(22-05-2017, 10:38 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  In terms of cup size, it varies by country.
- Dianna

My favorite size is, "Yes, please!"  ;-)
Sweet spot, depending on her frame, is B-D. After that, I feel breasts get a big too large, especially if they hurt her back. I'm partial to a 34-36D/20/36 sort of figure.
But as an example, given what I've seen, a disconnect would be a 32G, or a 44A, for example: too narrow a chest, so the breasts are pulling her shoulders down and compressing her spine; or, conversely, so small they disappear (she's heavy, but no breasts; or, she's thin, but looks masculine due to no breast tissue.)
I know everyone has their preferences, but I like women to look like women.
I like looking like a woman, too, but...  Can't.  :-P

-Dianna

(23-05-2017, 01:10 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  
(23-05-2017, 12:25 AM)sweetorange Wrote:  
- Dianna

My favorite size is, "Yes, please!"  ;-)
Sweet spot, depending on her frame, is B-D. After that, I feel breasts get a big too large, especially if they hurt her back. I'm partial to a 34-36D/20/36 sort of figure.
But as an example, given what I've seen, a disconnect would be a 32G, or a 44A, for example: too narrow a chest, so the breasts are pulling her shoulders down and compressing her spine; or, conversely, so small they disappear (she's heavy, but no breasts; or, she's thin, but looks masculine due to no breast tissue.)
I know everyone has their preferences, but I like women to look like women.
I like looking like a woman, too, but...  Can't.  :-P

-Dianna

Interesting your point of view Dianna! Thanks for sharing it! Big Grin

c cup

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon