Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

what now?

Tongue  The forums over at Noogleberry seem to have tapered off. I'm at a point where I am looking for some insight, I am currently close to end of life with Noogleberry simply because I have filled their biggest size and can go no further. So I am wondering where to go for the next set of domes. I have a few places that do custom in mind but the price is astronomical and I am .... Poor.  any suggestions? Huh

(19-05-2017, 06:07 PM)Caliboobs Wrote:  Tongue  The forums over at Noogleberry seem to have tapered off. I'm at a point where I am looking for some insight, I am currently close to end of life with Noogleberry simply because I have filled their biggest size and can go no further. So I am wondering where to go for the next set of domes. I have a few places that do custom in mind but the price is astronomical and I am .... Poor.  any suggestions? Huh

Wow you've outgrew the XXL from NB!! That's amazing! What was your starting size and did you use anything besides NB, like herbs, on your journey?? I would be really interested in hearing about your program and how long it take you to achieve your size.

I wish I could offer suggestions for you but I'm not aware of any other brands that have larger size domes but do keep us updated on what you find! Have you checked out Karren's thread on how to turn anything into a breast suction dome: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27203? It's pretty epic and it could be an alternative until you find something else.

Xoxo

(19-05-2017, 06:07 PM)Caliboobs Wrote:  Tongue  The forums over at Noogleberry seem to have tapered off. I'm at a point where I am looking for some insight, I am currently close to end of life with Noogleberry simply because I have filled their biggest size and can go no further. So I am wondering where to go for the next set of domes. I have a few places that do custom in mind but the price is astronomical and I am .... Poor.  any suggestions? Huh

if it's not a secret, could you tell us what bra size are you? Blush

(19-05-2017, 11:56 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  

Wow you've outgrew the XXL from NB!! That's amazing! What was your starting size and did you use anything besides NB, like herbs, on your journey?? I would be really interested in hearing about your program and how long it take you to achieve your size.

I wish I could offer suggestions for you but I'm not aware of any other brands that have larger size domes but do keep us updated on what you find! Have you checked out Karren's thread on how to turn anything into a breast suction dome: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27203? It's pretty epic and it could be an alternative until you find something else.

Xoxo

Yes, well I could probably use them for another 1/2 a year and still get a little something, I will definitely check out that link right after I answer a few questions  Smile Starting size was basically flat chested with inverted nips, then I packed on a heap of weight and that started it all, found I liked it, and looked into growing them bigger. I started with the usual, herbal treatment and so forth but what I found with supplements is that is is best to use them topically to localize the effect as much as possible.
This seems to have been the best method for me for using herbal additives, My favorites (and yes I have tested them ALL) PM if you get it from a good supplier, then red lentils soaked soft and made into a cream to which I add about a table spoon of each of the following wild yam extract, blessed thistle, and Dong Quai.  Massage in and I also use this in the water .... as I Hydro all the time.  And when I am using it just for the additives I hydro at low pressure so that I get a lot more skin contact. I also use just a bit of ISO alchohol in the mix to help it penetrate a bit. I am not sure but YOu might be able to get a lot of my old info on NB's site I originally posted as BuxomBoobs there but messed up an email address change and found it easire to make a new account, same name as I use here now.  So .... if I think back I would have to say I have been at this for seven years. and I noogle about 3 hours a day usually first thing in the morning.

(20-05-2017, 12:15 AM)sweetorange Wrote:  

if it's not a secret, could you tell us what bra size are you? Blush

Thats ... hard to say, you see, my chest is so damn wide, the smallest band size i can do is a 44, the bras I am trying are D cup, some fit better than others but see anatomically as a guy my boobs are very spread out, if I use a shaper and bra or bend over I might as well just say f cup.  for instance ... here is a d cup sorry for the hairy boobs I usually shave them for pics, but I get "you can't be a guy" all the time...LOL! AND I"M NOT PUTTING IN A  you know what  PIC.... Blush hehehe

Big Grin  So with a shaper pulling in the sides and an old bra with the cups removed, (and mind you this pic is middle of last year and I have ... err....grown a bit more  Big Grin ) this should give you an idea just how far from flat-chested I have gotten    Blush
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon