Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do you take Breaks? When did you start seeing growth?

Hello All!  Tongue

I wanted to see if I could start a dialogue of those that have found success with pumping on a couple things. I've read from many people that breaks are important but what is the best break timing that worked for you? Once a week? A full week? Never? 

And also I was hoping we could all start posting at what point into your pumping did you start seeing growth? Was it two months in? A year? And how much growth did you see at what times? 

Thank you so much for any input anyone has!

(17-05-2017, 05:46 PM)arwenofgondor Wrote:  Hello All!  Tongue

I wanted to see if I could start a dialogue of those that have found success with pumping on a couple things. I've read from many people that breaks are important but what is the best break timing that worked for you? Once a week? A full week? Never? 

And also I was hoping we could all start posting at what point into your pumping did you start seeing growth? Was it two months in? A year? And how much growth did you see at what times? 

Thank you so much for any input anyone has!

For the first time you do pumping, you need to to 12 weeks straight with a day off every week.
Second row, another 10 weeks with a day off every week.
Before third row, a week off.
Third row, between 6-12 weeks again 1-2 off every week
Fourth row (currently I am on fourth) 6 weeks on 1 week off
Fifth row 12 weeks straight one day off every week

and sixth /7th row still thinking how to do and what to do. I plan all these things according to the research I have done and some tips that a naturopath friend + another friend who is doctor and an expert in vacuum therapy gives me as well.

100 hours at least for seeing changes but doesn't mean it has to be growth necessarily . It can be more perkiness or your breasts are wider too.Between 100-185hours the change begins and when you reach 230-245hours it gets more "difficult" to get a real growth (like you hit a plateau) but its possible .

In my case 100hours = 1 cup size, 188h = 2 cups , between 220-248 hours third cup. This all hours taking into account i have made lots of changes in my program, breaks and massaging 3 months straight too.

I typically pump for a couple months straight.   And then take a week or two off.   To rest mainly.   And it took me 3 or 4 months before I started seeing any real lasting growth.

For me, I pumped for 2 months straight and then last week ended up having to take the week off due to having a case of the flu very badly and being hospitalized because of it.

(23-05-2017, 02:25 AM)AthenaDruid Wrote:  For me, I pumped for 2 months straight and then last week ended up having to take the week off due to having a case of the flu very badly and being hospitalized because of it.

Hey! How are you doing???

(23-05-2017, 02:27 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(23-05-2017, 02:25 AM)AthenaDruid Wrote:  For me, I pumped for 2 months straight and then last week ended up having to take the week off due to having a case of the flu very badly and being hospitalized because of it.

Hey! How are you doing???

I'm doing okay! Finally out grew the medium cups and can now use the large cups!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon