Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Correct breasts shape with massage

Hello, I have not been in the forum for a long time, I wanted to know if you could correct the shape of the chest with massages, I have it in the form of a beak and I do not like anything, I would like to have it round, what opinais ?, in its day I did chi massages, but no results. Any other massage to take into account? Huh

Hi Claudia,
Here are my favorite two massage threads.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25391
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26280

See if there are any in there that might work.
You might want to look at using something like noogleberry too
Bobbi

(16-05-2017, 09:18 PM)Claudia Wrote:  Hello, I have not been in the forum for a long time, I wanted to know if you could correct the shape of the chest with massages, I have it in the form of a beak and I do not like anything, I would like to have it round, what opinais ?, in its day I did chi massages, but no results. Any other massage to take into account? Huh

Massage massage massage. At least 3 months 20 -30 minutes everyday with a good oil. 
Good to know I am not the only spaniard here!

P.D: usa un buen aceite, como el de coco o el de maní . Además del aceite, intenta cambiar de técnica de masaje cada 12 semanas . Es posible si eres constante Wink

(16-05-2017, 09:18 PM)Claudia Wrote:  Hello, I have not been in the forum for a long time, I wanted to know if you could correct the shape of the chest with massages, I have it in the form of a beak and I do not like anything, I would like to have it round, what opinais ?, in its day I did chi massages, but no results. Any other massage to take into account? Huh

Hi, Claudia,
I can't quite be sure of what you're asking.
BREAST or CHEST shape?  ;-)
Chest shape would involve bones, and while I know some about corsetry being able to re-shape the ribs, it's not the type of shaping you're interested in, I think. And I'm not even sure about how you might proceed, without unwanted side effects.
E.G., using a bent-arm pullover will open the chest a bit, but might make it start to broaden in unwanted ways (and it's VERY easy to pull too much weight, too! Which can lead to ribs breaking.)

Also need to ask, "The shape of a beak," are you referring to how the ribs "pop" above a tight belly, or do you actually mean how the breasts sit on the chest wall?

Maybe I'm just dense, but I can't be sure I'd be answering the intended question.  :-P

-Dianna

(18-05-2017, 12:17 AM)naranja dulce Wrote:  
(16-05-2017, 09:18 PM)Claudia Wrote:  Hola, no he estado en el foro durante mucho tiempo, lo que quería saber si se puede corregir la forma del pecho con masajes, lo tengo en la forma de un pico y no me gusta nada, me gustaría tenerlo todo el año, lo que opinais?, en su día lo hice masajes chi, pero no hay resultados. Cualquier otro masaje para tener en cuenta? Huh

Masaje masaje masaje. Por lo menos 3 meses 20 -30 minutos todos los días con un buen aceite. 
Es bueno saber que no soy el único español aquí!

PD: EE.UU. Un buen aceite, Como el de coco o el de maní. : Además del Aceite, intenta change de Técnica de masaje Cada 12 Semanas. Es Posible Si Eres constanteWink
Que guay que seas española!, así nos entendemos mejor, tu cuanto tiempo llevas con los masajes?, serviria hacerlos solo una vez al día?, o tiene que ser dos al día necesariamente?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon