Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry pressure values

Hi loves!

Thought I wanted to start a thread where we can talk about the pressure of the pumps.

I haven't had the best response after noogling everyday 2x1 hour (morning and evening) for the last 8 weeks.

I guess I can't have everything.

So I was looking maybe I need to change a little.

I was looking at tissue formation underneith negative pressure, and came accross some articles about granulation tissue (formation of certain type of tissue).

It talks about using 125 mmHg pressure (apparently a standard value for tissue growth in medicine), which is after I converted to the noogleberry value indicator, is about 5 inHg 
(4.921278 inHg to be precise xD)
Converter website: http://www.endmemo.com/sconvert/mmhginhg.php

I believe at this pressure, there is just enough rearrangement of the cytoskeleton and also for the induction of the transcription and translation of genes, is just about right for human cells to induce mitosis (cell division).

I read in the articles that if you use too much pressure, or too little, growth is very slow.
So far I had been on 3 inHg this whole time, and am now going to start with 5 inHg daily (I will use tape in my nipples with this pressure, just to be sure I don't get nipple/areola growth).

So I was wondering what pressure you guys use?
And do you try to keep a constant level? Or do you fluctuate?
What worked for you guys? And what didn't work?

Xxx ellen

Here are the links I was talking about:

1) Book on Granulation of tissue (I think this is also where the 5:2 method comes from)
http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.393.457&rep=rep1&type=pdf

2) Different pressures on granulation
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11716268/

3) great overall read on growth in negative pressure
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/art...6113001550

Hi Ellen! This is very informative, thanks for posting it! I've linked it to my NB thread! You must have the special pump with the pressure gauge attached to it. I need to buy me one soon! 

Xoxo

Thank you for posting the links Ellen, you are awesome!

It is true we need to 'play' with high and low pressure but if I do think about it for a moment it is true last fall I put way more pressure than I used to (almost overpumping , I told you about my little scars ew) and I didn't growth anything in 3 months. I did 20 hours per month, so 60, but taking into account I gained weight (5kilos in 4 months) I was 34B anyway, so this may be the key for a real growth in a short time.

I think we should try and see what happens on our bodies and share it with the rest of the forum, don't you think girls? 

We are the official guinea pigs of vacuum therapy  Big Grin Big Grin lol!!

Awesome post Miss Ellen! I wonder if there is a way for me to gauge pressure using the Bosom Beauty? I honestly have no idea, I'll have to look into a potential addition to my rig. I currently use level 3 or 4 out of the 8 levels (I think theres 8?). The bosom beauty is almost like a heart beat where theres the pull and release and the higher the level the longer the pull, so thus more pressure.

Thanks Ellen, I knew there had to be for science to noogle than pump it up and wait.
I'll have to figure out how to gauge the pressure too.
Bobbi

Aww you guys are just the sweetest <3 thank you! that really made my day

Been feeling a little depressed last two weeks, so positive vibes are always a welcome Smile

A pressure gauge is very helpfull to accurately keep track of what ou are doing. I keep a log of my noogletime everyday in a little book (thank you Sweet Orange for this great tip!).
And I was looking through it, and I saw I had been very consistent, but not seeing super much growth, so I am always up for improvement and started looking into this.

I will read more about it I am sure, and if I find more interesting things on this topic, I will post them here.
Also I think I will try a 5:2 or 7:2 or 10:2 method. I will see what works best.
The 5:2 is noted in the literature, but that is so annoying every 5 minutes haha!

Maybe I will do every method for 2/3 weeks and re-evaluate on this. Of course, all on 5 inHg pressure.
I did notice that I didn't get any red blood marks from the 5 inHg the last couple of days, I split up the sessions up into two x 30 mins (instead of my usual 1 hour pump and hold on 3 inHg).
With the one whole hour I did get a few red marks from this sometimes.

So I think splitting it up into 2x30 mins each time is a go for me too.

Ugg this Noogleberry thing is so depressingly slow though -_-
Maybe I am just spoiled by the other fast responses I have got from other methods. I know I can easily go back to being an F cup again with my soy and flaxseed method, but I also know I won't grow beyond 70F with this method, so stuck now on 70E and trying to come up with some new NBE ideas and learn more about it everyday.

One baby step at a time I guess Smile
I hope you girls will let me know (maybe in the future) about what pressure values you use? So we can work out together what a right pressure is, at a certain kind of time interval.

I know some ladies out there who are reading this without having an account, and I think we would all be really gratefull if you could let us know what worked and what didn't <3

And I know I wrote Noogleberry, but that is just because I have a Noogleberry, of course it doesn't matter what type of device you have, a Bosom Beauty or one from Aliexpres, pressure is pressure.

If you are interested, here are some more fun patent articles to read, I haven't had the time yet to go through all of them completely (just scanned a bit).
The pictures are fun in some though^^

1) https://www.google.com/patents/US20100168780
2) https://www.google.com/patents/US5536233

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon