Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hormone Test Results and NBE program feedback.

Hello Everyone,  Smile

I've attempted in successfully in the past but for only for a month before it lost effectiveness.
At the time, I was very ill informed and I believed I simply saturated my body with all sorts of herbs.

I have recently starting a new NBE program, but this time I am taking a slower approach. 
I've read a lot more about the theory, the hormonal balance to achieve and what to take with which effect on the body.

I've started a couple of weeks ago, but so far no success. No tingly sensation or positive reaction of any sort. 
From multiple posts I read here, and my own experience, when you have the right balance it let itself be known quite quickly. 
Which is disappointing, but also not unexpected. My idea is to start low and ramp up until the balance is struck and then keep that balance until necessary break or achievement the target growth! 
I intend to cycle my herbs in order to ride my body's already efforts rather than override them. 
And finally, it's also an exercise in order to validate my understanding of the theory behind NBE and the way to achieve that balance, hence why I'd like to avoid taking more than the necessary supplements. 

Current Program:
2 Fenugreek 50% sapponin 500mg
1 Saw Pametto extract 320mg
1 GABA
1/8 ts of Progesterone Cream

This time, I've also done a hormone balance test, and I wanted to ask the most knowledgeable of you what they think and help me interpret them. 

Test Result - Cycle Day 6

Serum albumin level - 50 g/L
Serum testosterone level - 1.5 nmol/L
Serum sex hormone binding globuling level - 29 nmol/L
Serum free testosterone level - 27 pmol/L

Serum LH level - 6.2 iu/L
Serum follicle stimulating hormone level - 6.3 iu/L

Serum oestradiol level - 105 pmol/L
Serum progesterone level - 0.4 nmol/L

Serum free T4 level - 16.1 pmol/L
Serum TSH level - 2.10 mu/L

According to an OBGYN friend, those results are very normal, but she didn't know I was already taking some supplements. 
My current guess is that I the doses I am taking are too low for any noticeable effects and why they wouldn't show on the results. 

What do you ladies think? Anybody has suggestions on how to adapt my program given those results?

I believe higher dosage are necessary, as well as an oestrogen supplement which is currently missing.
I will try to update my program changes in this thread, and my reasoning behind it.  

Attached results as well, in case I failed to mention anything useful.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon