Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Genetix Organic Breast Enhancement Oil

(22-06-2017, 05:59 PM)KaliGirl95 Wrote:  
(22-06-2017, 05:23 PM)phallyka Wrote:  seriously though why so expensive?

^Goldenslot^

I don't think it is expensive honestly. I use face cream that is double the money of this.
I paid $55 with the code last time which is a lot less then a $10,000 surgery which is my alternative LOL

I agree, if something truly works and has healthy organic ingredients...than it's worth it. I buy "Body Deli" hair, face and body products and they r raw and organic. Pricey for sure, especially depending what ones you get, but well worth it. And if that oil lasts as long as it sounds like, then it's not as expansive as other products I've seen (or used) that don't even work.

I purchased this oil back in June thinking why not with the money back guarantee. It is currently October. I wanted to wait a few months before giving it a review but I just wrote to the company and I'm going to be posting on here where I found other reviews before I made my decision. I Love love love LOVE this product - I cannot say it enuff! My boobs were small and also deflated from having kids - the worst combo! I have PCOS and so was scared about getting a boob job because I don't want to disrupt my body with surgery or putting anything foreign in it. I thought if this worked it seemed like it would be a great option. It DOES work and it WAS a great option. i am SO happy i made the 3 pack investment (From June -Oct I JUST ran out and I bought another and got one of their new products - a serum - as a freebie!) My boobies are lifted and my stretch marks are GONE because it also made my breasts bigger. They are actually the biggest they have been since I breastfed last time! I recommend this oil to everyone and will never stop purchasing so I hope they never stop making it!

Oh and it's only $56 now with the sale. I checked also on Amazon its $56 there too. That's less expensive than my night cream, and the jury is still out on whether my night cream works LOLOL Also, their customer service is amazing!

(02-05-2017, 02:29 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  Has anyone tried this product?:

https://genetixorganic.myshopify.com/pro...cement-oil

I really like how they only use organic ingredients; the ingredient list in this breast enhancement oil is really nice:
  • EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL*, SWEET ALMOND OIL*, ZHI MU*, FENUGREEK*, PAU D’ARCO INNER BARK*, BLACK COHOSH ROOT*, STINGING NETTLES*, MILK THISTLE SEED*, WILD YAM*, PUERARIA MIRIFICA*, RED CLOVER*, PROPRIETARY BLEND OF PURE ESSENTIAL OILS + MICA*

If you wanted to make something similar what do you think would be key ingredients?

(14-10-2017, 10:09 AM)Chrissygwy Wrote:  
(02-05-2017, 02:29 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  Has anyone tried this product?:

https://genetixorganic.myshopify.com/pro...cement-oil

I really like how they only use organic ingredients; the ingredient list in this breast enhancement oil is really nice:
  • EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL*, SWEET ALMOND OIL*, ZHI MU*, FENUGREEK*, PAU D’ARCO INNER BARK*, BLACK COHOSH ROOT*, STINGING NETTLES*, MILK THISTLE SEED*, WILD YAM*, PUERARIA MIRIFICA*, RED CLOVER*, PROPRIETARY BLEND OF PURE ESSENTIAL OILS + MICA*

If you wanted to make something similar what do you think would be key ingredients?

It honestly looks like ALL the ingredients are important lol. it would be much more expensive then just buying the oil to buy all those ingredients and make it yourself. i think any oil you can do the massage with but the ingredients in this oil are what makes the results actually last and last!

I just stocked up on their 50% off black friday sale!! Still loving my oil and the growth has continued months later Smile I saved myself a boob job, recovery time off work and much more. Really happy they make this and its an option for breast growth. could not be happier

No, here is my goal product... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTRbS79cxZs

After reading a lot of rave reviews for the oil, I decided to purchase a bottle. How long does shipping typically take? It didn't specify on the website.

I ordered some! After a few wines silly me. For the cost of priority shipping I hope it’s not long!!! I’m in a be pacific too so likely a lot longer than shipping to the states at a guess.

(13-12-2017, 08:21 PM)EllaC Wrote:  I ordered some! After a few wines silly me. For the cost of priority shipping I hope it’s not long!!! I’m in a be pacific too so likely a lot longer than shipping to the states at a guess.

Keep us updated. I was pretty curious about this product!

(13-12-2017, 08:48 PM)Chrissygwy Wrote:  
(13-12-2017, 08:21 PM)EllaC Wrote:  I ordered some! After a few wines silly me. For the cost of priority shipping I hope it’s not long!!! I’m in a be pacific too so likely a lot longer than shipping to the states at a guess.

Keep us updated. I was pretty curious about this product!
For sure Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon