Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Boobie Diary: Pressure, Patience, Progress. (Pics for fun)

Heyya everyone. Welcome to my Boobie Diary!  Big Grin

I'm going to share my NBE method that has made me through hardships and still ongoing to progress.
I am 19 y/0 with a measurement of 29-23-33 in centimeters, to be accurate, it is 74-59-84 before NBE and standing 5'2 . (pic below taken 2015)

When I started NBE, I had no idea about breast enhancing stuffs like when and how I should take it. Doing NBE really requires you to learn Science importantly the anatomy of breast, hormones, estrogen, testosterone, anti-androgen and so on because if you don't, our body will react differently ( I heard too much estrogen can cause cancer). Obviously, too much on everything can harm us and we don't want that. That shit so scary. I'm thankful that there is a site like Breast Nexus, there are guidelines in every forums. Good for us! Also, I'm using a mobile application called "Pink Daily" on Google App to update my habits/mood and it helps me remind the fertilty season. Y'all must try it .  Smile  

This diary is not really consecutive by day, it is only updates.
If you have thoughts, please share it or PM! Shy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

November 1, 2016
Bored AF at The Moment Sad

Today, I am feeling bored and ramdom things are in my mind. This year is going to end in 2 months and im 18 and my boobs are still small like wtf. Dodgy
Ive had enough time waiting for it to grow. Since I'm 18, I can do the NBE thing , I decided to go to a shopping website and I searched for Breast Enhancement products.
I targetted the pills and lotion hoping that I can get faster and better results. I ordered online and waited for the delivery in four days.

November 4, 2016
Excited AF to Delivery Rolleyes

Finally! I got the 60 capsule Japanese breast enhancer that has good reviews online, it is good for 1 month and I bought 2 bottles, I think it's going to be effective because it's made in Japan, LOL.  Cool
The pill contains different kind of herbs such as:

Dong Quai
Fenugreek
Mexican Wild Yam
Agnus Cactus
Borage
Saw Palmetto
Fennel Seed
L-Tyrosine 
Atlantic Kelp 
Damiana 
Mother Wort's Herb
Blessed Thistle 
Black Cohosh
Panax Ginseng 
and the main ingredient Pueraria Mirifica. 

Probably the Pueraria Mirifica has a low dosage, i think 50 mg or whatever it is but that's fine for starters like me. The herbs has low dosage too as well.
I massaged my breast with the lotion I sold, doing circular motions and up/downs movement. I felt a heat sensation afterwards, is this helping? I'm optimistic, I know it helps.
I will take the pills twice every day and night.

November 10, 2016
Slight Change or Hmmm?

I noticed a slight cleavage. Hopefully, i think it's working or i dont know.
It might be the cause of massage. There's no change in bust measurement though and it's still the first week.

November 28, 2016

MEH

Im feeling some tinggles at both of my breast, it also happened often last week, I'm nervous Huh so I checked these symptoms
on Google. So far, It's normal, I guess it's one of the side effect of the brand.

I think boobs still stays the same. Lemme take a pic anyway.  Big Grin

So at the end of the first month. My bust became 75cm only, i used to be 74 cm. 1 cm? Seriously.   Dodgy

Well, atleast it tried. I think NBE is hard for a small chested. I still have 1 bottle left! 

December 7, 2016
Worried and Stressed

My schedule in December is so crazy, I'm so stressed about this school event. Regardless, I will still keep doing NBE,
even though I always sleep late , stay up late due to paper works. I still manage to drink my pills.
I dont know if I can do the massage every day ? Huh

December 14, 2016
Today is A Big Day

Last week, i always forget to drink my pills and do massage. I'm just going to continue NBE next month due to priorities. Im stressed out but I need to focus today. Cool
My diet is so poor rn. Lmao, i need to eat healthy foods. I just noticed that Im only eating twice or once a day. What's happening to me?  Sad

December 21, 2016

Feeling Disappointed yet Motivated

My boobs look so stressed haha but atleast the hectic schedule is over! Cool  
The last Japanese breast enhancer is going to ran out. The results aren't good, I know why.
This time, I'll try to get back again to NBE, I will give it a try, maybe for the 3rd bottle, it's gonna work.
In just 1 week, it's 2017!

So, my new year's resolution is to shape and tone my body. There's nothing wrong if I will give it one more time.
If it didn't work again, I'm just going to change what Im taking.

So I measured again and again, i only grew 1 cm. in 1 month. So Disappointed. Anyways, it's my fault. I'll try harder. 

Before: 74-59-84
Now: 76-59-84 
My underbust is 26, I need to gain weight too. I will also limit wearing push up bra as it is bad for blood circulation in the chest!
----

January - February 2017

MEh

So, after the 3rd bottle of breast enhancer that I consumed last January. I don't think it grew me an inch or even a centimeter. I realized I need to buy another breast enhancer. Sad
I bought 2 packs of Japanese breast enhancer but different brand and more expensive (Im so obssesed with Japanese brand, idk why Shy ).
Each pack contains 15 tablets that is 400 mg, it has more Pueraria Mirifica in it, 
mixed with other ingredients, i dont know what ingrdients are because the language is Japanese. I bought it because it has many good reviews on the shopping website
and a single-mother blogger recommended because it worked for her. 

When I used it, i had side effects such as dizziness and tinggling in my breast . I felt this in the first week of February.
Within February, 1 cm , this is so funny. But atleast my breast is trying so hard to grow.
I researched more about breast enlargemnt naturally until i found this wonderful site!  Big Grin
---
Before: 74-59-83
Now:77-59-83 or 30-23-33
My under bust is 25

March 20,2017

I Want More More More

I noticed that my progress is really slow but that's totally fine. Wink
Now I'm focused more of gaining more weight in a healthy way and especially NBE. I did research on Google and definitely here in Breast Nexus! it such a good source of information.

Morning:

Meal -rich in protein, calcium, calories! Well any meals that is available in my kitchen lol. Most of my meals always have eggs, meat, rice (asian thing of course) I know there are oily foods that can gain weight due to the amount of calories but i kinda avoid that especially the foods that are fried from palm oil. Too much Palm oil causes cancer like french fries, fried chicken, fried,fried,fried. Just because it has oil in it doesnt mean it's dangerous i know there are diff. kinds of oil so it always depends, there are also oily foods such as the tuna in can, definitely the oil of tuna is beneficial , it contains omega-3. I heard it's also good for the buttocks.

After meal, i take the following supplements:

Moringa Oleifera 500 mg pill
Saw Palmetto 500mg pill
Multivitamin 500 mg pill

I take oat meal with powder of milk and 1 tbsp. chia seeds

Afternoon:
Meal
Supplement pill- Flaxseed oil 1000mg, Fish Oil 500mg, Maca 500mg.

Evening:

Meal
Supplement pill-
Collagen 300mg- I take Japanese Collagen
Moringa Oleifera
Pueraria Mirifica- natural from farm cultivated Thailand. 500 mg. I know this is a high dosage but so far, it's works in my body although gives me side effects like acne at first but now my face is getting clear

1 glass of milk with chia seeds

April 10, 2017
Yeah

Oh now, I officially turned 19 this month haha. I hope my boobs are aware of that!
So far, Im doing so good. Big Grin

April 16, 2017
Motivated AF to NBE

I really am not giving up if i don't get what I want and I am always willing to take a risk. Definitely, i should research first to avoid problems. Big Grin (Thanks to the helpful website). It's really difficult to progress in NBE especially because my body has fast bowel movements or has problems taking nutrients, i know some girls here would get a faster greater results, some don't because we'll different. Oh yea, i forgot to mention about my breast shape, I do massage twice a day. So far, it's good in shape, perkier, it has more fats than before. I love it when I shake my feet or play with it with my hand, it bounces as if it has life on its own, lmao it bounces even if it's small.

I also have issues to myself, I am forgetful, now I set alarm on phone in case lol .

April 20, 2017
Acne Breakout

So, I stopped using PM for 3 weeks due to acne! I should not be taking the PM during Period season or Ovulation period, i just figured out how my body reacts. So I'm going to rearrange my routine again for the  better.

April 28, 2017

Boobiez

My Boob volume is going great. Im a full A cup and small B (really petite back!) .
I threw away all my small bras, i can wear 32 b bras now. 
My booty grew a little bit real quick! in 2 weeks. Thanks to Maca. I grew an inch .. from 33 booty to 34 inches! yay. (still small, i'll try harder) since i do glute exercises now. 

I do glute exercise every day and night.

120 donkey kicks ,
20 squats and dead lifts
140 kickbacks (i love this one)
5 minute bridges

Im gonna update again soon!
I have pics, before and after
Bras are the same size , just different color, the bra is a bikini so it doesn't have much padding and it shows real size.

My Measurements:
Before: 29-23-33
Now: 31.5-23-34

More pics on April 28, 2017

My old bra feels tight on my breast , i need a new one , it is not comfortable like before and it is also making it look like a pancake. lol 

before and after

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon