Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Riley's program, massage & noogleberry only, no herbs

Hi! I'm new to this site. I recently started noogling and thought I'd start a thread to share my progress with you all Smile

I will be posting pictures weekly to keep you updated & see if I make any growth.

Here's a picture I took like 30 min ago after noogling. I'm currently 32a and I would like to go up to a c or d cup. Im 5'1 and 105 lbs in case anyone was wondering

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi LOVE to hear when somebody is trying without herbs. So keen to hear youre progress Smile
I helped create the non herbal NBE thread esp aimed for people who dont want to take herbs. I think personally its great to try this first.
Youre pics look lovely too btw

(28-04-2017, 06:11 AM)aimingforCcups Wrote:  Hi! I'm new to this site. I recently started noogling and thought I'd start a thread to share my progress with you all Smile

I will be posting pictures weekly to keep you updated & see if I make any growth.

Here's a picture I took like 30 min ago after noogling. I'm currently 32a and I would like to go up to a c or d cup. Im 5'1 and 105 lbs in case anyone was wondering

Your breasts already look lovely! You have such nice shape and I love that bra/swim top you have on! I think you'll see lots of great success with your NB. Crossing my fingers for you!

Best of luck!! 

Xoxo

Thanks for the sweet replies!❤️❤️

Personally I think massaging and noogling is the safest form of NBE. Herbs work, but they can mess with hormones and cause health issues. It's just too risky!! I used to take PM.. while it gave my breasts nice swelling and made my butt bigger, I ended up being a moody mess and my periods became irregular. I also experienced other nasty side effects from taking it. Its definitely not worth it.

For noogling I use the 10:5 method. Pump and hold for 10 minutes, then massage for 5 minutes- repeat 6 or 8 times. It's very important to massage for at least 20-30 minutes before noogling as it helps with the blood circulation. I try my best to not pump too hard. I put as little pressure as possible on my breasts to avoid tissue damage.

I feel that I will get faster results if I increased my massaging and noogling time, but it would be hard with my busy schedule Sad

I have been thinking about massaging with flaxseed oil, but I'm scared that it'll cause clogged pores? I have super sensitive skin and I breakout easily on my chest.

(28-04-2017, 06:21 PM)aimingforCcups Wrote:  I have been thinking about massaging with flaxseed oil, but I'm scared that it'll cause clogged pores? I have super sensitive skin and I breakout easily on my chest.

Hi! You have very pretty breasts and I love your tropical bra/bikini top!

My skin is also quite sensitive and I've tried so many oils (olive oil, sesame oil, jojoba, coconut...) but all of them make my skin breakout. I have noticed though that recently, almond oil seems to be ok. Maybe it's a matter of getting used to it? Here's a useful list of non-comedogenic oils (that I should try out too):

https://thebestorganicskincare.com/a-lis...acial-oils

By the way, I noticed you mentioned that PM caused you some side effects. May I ask you what they were? How long/how much PM were you taking?

(28-04-2017, 06:11 AM)aimingforCcups Wrote:  Hi! I'm new to this site. I recently started noogling and thought I'd start a thread to share my progress with you all Smile

Welcome beautiful!

Way to go girl! NBE without herbs is possible and noogling in fact is a great idea! I made up a blog to talk about my NB experience and tips so far, if you want to know specific things here you have the link https://beautynatureandlove.wordpress.com 

32A is a great size for noogling. I was 32A/B last year by this time and currently I am 89 cms (34B/C I still figuring out what to do, long story ). Last year I grew up 4cm in 7 months so you can do it too Tongue! Just be patient and everything will be fine!!

Much love,

xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon