Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do you detox/cleanse your liver?

Do any of you do liver detoxes? If yes, what do you take, how often and when (during your cycle)? 

I do know the importance of having a healthy liver (not only for NBE) and especially if one takes herbs for breast enhancement, I think it's good to lay off them once in a while and detox the liver. Several ladies on here do detoxes not only to flush out toxins and balance hormones but to improve assimilation/effectiveness of NBE herbs too. 

As for how often, it seems very subjective. Some say that you should detox (for an entire month!!) after 6 months of NBE, others say you should detox for a week every 3 months, some ladies detox 3/4 days a month. In this thread about milk thistle one member said that you should detox one day every month: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=10536 

As indicated in this thread, some people don't even take breaks at all!: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25319

In fact, I remember reading another post about a lady who took milk thistle every single day, along with her other herbs and it worked out great for her breasts because apparently milk thistle is a galactogue and mildly estrogenic??

I'm curious about your detox routine, ladies!

I try to do some gentle detox every day. We are bombarded with toxins in our everyday activities. 
I do warm lemon water to stimulate digestion and alkalise. I do epsom salt baths every few days . Dry brushing when i remember, be good for you too with your circulation issues. Theres methods used for this you can find on Youtube ie brushing techniques to work with lymph flow.
Rebounding too. The reckon thats the best. Your lymph system is like pump so gentle jumping up and down gets it working.
Im a fan of milk thistle too. And tend to take it a few times a week but im a wine drinker so more need to do more regularly although Im cutting back there.
I finally got a proper juicer and wass suprised how easy it was and although i LOATHE AND DETEST juicing i think its a good way to get some good stuff in without the fibre so easy on the digestion.
Id read music conductors have high longevity rates and they swing their arms around like crazy so places the importance of circulation.
Deep breathing - many documentaries talk of the healing and detoxing properties of deep breathing - i MUST remember this one myself as Im a shallow breather and subsquently highstrung/acidic/poor circulation... 

So yeh i do everyday to some degree!  Blush

(26-04-2017, 08:03 PM)EllaC Wrote:  I try to do some gentle detox every day. We are bombarded with toxins in our everyday activities. 
I do warm lemon water to stimulate digestion and alkalise. I do epsom salt baths every few days . Dry brushing when i remember, be good for you too with your circulation issues. Theres methods used for this you can find on Youtube ie brushing techniques to work with lymph flow.
Rebounding too. The reckon thats the best. Your lymph system is like pump so gentle jumping up and down gets it working.
Im a fan of milk thistle too. And tend to take it a few times a week but im a wine drinker so more need to do more regularly although Im cutting back there.
I finally got a proper juicer and wass suprised how easy it was and although i LOATHE AND DETEST juicing i think its a good way to get some good stuff in without the fibre so easy on the digestion.
Id read music conductors have high longevity rates and they swing their arms around like crazy so places the importance of circulation.
Deep breathing - many documentaries talk of the healing and detoxing properties of deep breathing - i MUST remember this one myself as Im a shallow breather and subsquently highstrung/acidic/poor circulation... 

I agree, doing gentle detoxes every day to stimulate your digestion and alkaline the body is crucial!! 

You listed some fantastic and interesting things that I plan to incorporate into my routine. I really like the idea of rebounding and epsom salt baths! I got to do that. I haven't dry brushed in months, so you're also reminding me to do that too! Thanks girl! <3

(26-04-2017, 08:36 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  
(26-04-2017, 08:03 PM)EllaC Wrote:  I try to do some gentle detox every day. We are bombarded with toxins in our everyday activities. 

I agree, doing gentle detoxes every day to stimulate your digestion and alkaline the body is crucial!! 

You listed some fantastic and interesting things that I plan to incorporate into my routine. I really like the idea of rebounding and epsom salt baths! I got to do that. I haven't dry brushed in months, so you're also reminding me to do that too! Thanks girl! <3

Yeh that acid alkaline thing is interesting  . You can use ph strips to measure how you are at. I find after drinking lemon water I get more to the phone of 7 which is ideal. Also youl bite after alot of sugary acidic stuff you're ph goes to acidic.  Ie me after coffee Sad

I didn't do some years ago and my liver screwed me  Big Grin literally I am taking meds for detox due to distress and alteration. The only thing that I can take apart of 4 pills a day is epsom-s-baths but I guess once I am healthy again I will have to watch&take care for my poor liver.

It is essential .

(26-04-2017, 08:03 PM)EllaC Wrote:  Id read music conductors have high longevity rates and they swing their arms around like crazy so places the importance of circulation.

Smile  That's incredible!!!   

Ella and Zara, why am I not surprised you commented in this thread?!  Wink <3

First time I hear about rebounding and never thought about the importance of deep breathing....gonna try them out. Forgot about dry brushing too! Thank you both x Speaking of alkaline foods, did you know AVOCADOS are highly alkaline?? YAY!

Sweetorange, I'm sorry about that! What about taking milk thistle? It's probably the best one to take, even for liver damage. You should also drink dandelion root tea, chicory root, chanca piedra......<3

(27-04-2017, 07:30 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  
(26-04-2017, 08:03 PM)EllaC Wrote:  Id read music conductors have high longevity rates and they swing their arms around like crazy so places the importance of circulation.

Smile  That's incredible!!!   

Ella and Zara, why am I not surprised you commented in this thread?!  Wink <3

First time I hear about rebounding and never thought about the importance of deep breathing....gonna try them out. Forgot about dry brushing too! Thank you both x Speaking of alkaline foods, did you know AVOCADOS are highly alkaline?? YAY!

Sweetorange, I'm sorry about that! What about taking milk thistle? It's probably the best one to take, even for liver damage. You should also drink dandelion root tea, chicory root, chanca piedra......<3

I have a normal med pill (traditional medicine) and homeopatic pill which contains milk thistle chanca piedra and others herbs as well. It is doing the work, slowly but I am seen an improvement. 22 weeks left yet!

(27-04-2017, 11:07 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  I have a normal med pill (traditional medicine) and homeopatic pill which contains milk thistle chanca piedra and others herbs as well. It is doing the work, slowly but I am seen an improvement. 22 weeks left yet!

Wow, 22 weeks of liver detox! Will you be taking any herbs for NBE after your detox?

(28-04-2017, 05:32 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  
(27-04-2017, 11:07 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  I have a normal med pill (traditional medicine) and homeopatic pill which contains milk thistle chanca piedra and others herbs as well. It is doing the work, slowly but I am seen an improvement. 22 weeks left yet!

Wow, 22 weeks of liver detox! Will you be taking any herbs for NBE after your detox?

My liver is been damaged for the past three years : headaches, dermatitis, weak inmune system that caused me a serious infection, pain, muscle ache... total mess up.
I think after my detox I won't take anything except glutamine and protein shakes but in little dosage. No BC pills, no alcohol, no processed things, no herbs, anything. Rolleyes

(28-04-2017, 06:22 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  My liver is been damaged for the past three years : headaches, dermatitis, weak inmune system that caused me a serious infection, pain, muscle ache... total mess up.
I think after my detox I won't take anything except glutamine and protein shakes but in little dosage. No BC pills, no alcohol, no processed things, no herbs, anything. Rolleyes

Sorry to hear about that. Definitely, stay away from BCPs, alcohol, junk food.....maybe you could take a "light" phytoestrogen (I don't remember your hormone levels though...) but then again, you don't need any herbs! You've responded and you are responding to noogling SO well!! It's inspiring Sweetorange!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon