Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Krys' Journey to Curves

Hey!So I've done research on how I will start my program and what I will do and i wanted to make a thread to document my progress and what I learn
A little about me: I am a 5'2 cis woman who wants a bigger butt,hips and thighs and doesn't mind breast growth.I have excess testosterone and normal estrogen and progesterone based on a hormone test my doctor recommended.I have hirsutism,HS and acne as well.

My Current Measurements:
37-31-41.5
My Goal Measurements: 
?-25-? (I don't really have Goal Measurements tbh)

My program will consist of aromatase and lowering  my free testosterone in blood and inhibiting DHT.
Supplements:
Maca capsules
Spearmint capsules
White Peony extract
Coconut oil mixed with Fenugreek extract topically on butt
Multivitamin
Fish oil capsules

I will also be using a corset to shrink my waist and will be exercising as well.I will also be drinking nothing but water and eating clean.

My period ends this Thursday so after that I will start.Please let me now if you see anything wrong with my program or if I should add anything Wish me luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon