Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Progesterone Files: Comprehensive List of natural ways to raise & boost P levels

(03-06-2017, 04:37 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  Hi Zara!

I found out that apparently the herb, yarrow, stimulates the production of progesterone. It contains phytoesterols and has plenty of other great properties (detoxes the liver, treats anxiety, treats extremely painful periods etc.). Here are some interesting links about yarrow:

http://www.naturalexis.com/hypermenorrhe...ation.html

http://peacewithendo.com/2013/10/yarrow-...iosis.html

https://wellnessmama.com/7106/yarrow-herb-profile/

There's also a very interesting book called Wild Woman's Garden by Jillian VanNostrand and Christie V. Sarles that indicates that yarrow aids progesterone production. Youu can read the excerpt about yarrow from this book online! 

XX

Hey hun!! Thanks so much for posting this info! I just checked out the links you posted, and I'm pretty convinced that I need to get my hands on some yarrow tea for luteal! This really is excellent! So happy you found this and shared it!! 

Xoxo <3

(03-06-2017, 06:09 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  Hey hun!! Thanks so much for posting this info! I just checked out the links you posted, and I'm pretty convinced that I need to get my hands on some yarrow tea for luteal! This really is excellent! So happy you found this and shared it!! 

Xoxo <3

You're welcome sweetie! I'm also thinking of getting some  Smile So many people seem to focus only on vitex and I think yarrow is an underrated herb!

(03-06-2017, 07:50 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  
(03-06-2017, 06:09 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  Hey hun!! Thanks so much for posting this info! I just checked out the links you posted, and I'm pretty convinced that I need to get my hands on some yarrow tea for luteal! This really is excellent! So happy you found this and shared it!! 

Xoxo <3

You're welcome sweetie! I'm also thinking of getting some  Smile So many people seem to focus only on vitex and I think yarrow is an underrated herb!

Hey, just wondering if u have tried that yarrow tea yet? I was going to start vitex, but I'm a bit nervous with the "shrinkage" thing in some woman....

Just wanted to share a little testimony for you all! 

A few months back I started doing BBT charting, and my first month of charting I noticed that I had a rather short luteal phase which was really surprising to me because my menstrual cycles are so long (they typically are around 32 to 35 days but vary month to month). What I discovered is that it's because my follicular phase is longer than most women's (mine are usually 18 to 21 days). When I saw that my luteal phase was only 10 days, I wanted to increase this to 14 days because longer luteal phases around that mark is a good sign that your body is producing enough progesterone and your corpus luteum (where most of your progesterone is produced) is adequately nourished. This is also helpful when doing an NBE program. 

So what I started doing was during luteal I take a Vitamin B complex with added Vitamin C (Solgar's Stress Formula) every day and I drink a couple bags of Bust tea by Greenbush religiously. Now my luteal phase so far has been lasting exactly 14 days. I of course have other things I take throughout the month as part of my NBE program, but I really do believe that these two things combined are how I got my luteal phase to lengthen out. I've already posted numerous studies on Vitamin B and Vitamin C showing to raise progesterone, so that's not surprising. But with the tea, it has a lot of different herbs that I think really helped me to get a longer luteal (especially the dill in it, which I've also posted studies on). 

So yes, I do believe it's totally possible to raise your progesterone naturally. There are so many different ways to do it, I've listed so many, but these are the two methods I've chosen for my program and they have really worked for me!

Xoxo

(28-08-2017, 10:01 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  Just wanted to share a little testimony for you all! 

A few months back I started doing BBT charting, and my first month of charting I noticed that I had a rather short luteal phase which was really surprising to me because my menstrual cycles are so long (they typically are around 32 to 35 days but vary month to month). What I discovered is that it's because my follicular phase is longer than most women's (mine are usually 18 to 21 days). When I saw that my luteal phase was only 10 days, I wanted to increase this to 14 days because longer luteal phases around that mark is a good sign that your body is producing enough progesterone and your corpus luteum (where most of your progesterone is produced) is adequately nourished. This is also helpful when doing an NBE program. 

So what I started doing was during luteal I take a Vitamin B complex with added Vitamin C (Solgar's Stress Formula) every day and I drink a couple bags of Bust tea by Greenbush religiously. Now my luteal phase so far has been lasting exactly 14 days. I of course have other things I take throughout the month as part of my NBE program, but I really do believe that these two things combined are how I got my luteal phase to lengthen out. I've already posted numerous studies on Vitamin B and Vitamin C showing to raise progesterone, so that's not surprising. But with the tea, it has a lot of different herbs that I think really helped me to get a longer luteal (especially the dill in it, which I've also posted studies on). 

So yes, I do believe it's totally possible to raise your progesterone naturally. There are so many different ways to do it, I've listed so many, but these are the two methods I've chosen for my program and they have really worked for me!

Xoxo

Hello Ladies, 
Very new to posting on here. My very first post actually!

I was hoping to hear some updates from anyone still working on the right blends of EOs, and how good yarrow is working. It looks like this thread has been inactive for a while. Let me know if the conversation has picked up somewhere else. 

Also interested in more about the use of DIM. 

I’ve tried to use DIM as a search term, but it’s only 3 letters and the minimum characters for a search is 4 letters. Sad

Anyway, trying to put a healthy program together that’s effective and love the work that you all have put into this so far. 

I haven’t figured out how to add a signature yet, so ...I’ll type one here now Smile

Naturallyme 
Starting out as a small A 
Hoping for a something more than that.

I haven't been able to find many references to this but White Dead Nettle has delayed my period a couple of times which would make me think it increases progesterone? I drink yarrow tea quite often but have not noticed any effects, are you supposed to use the flowers or leaves? it grows in my garden so perhaps I'm picking the wrong part!

(13-03-2018, 12:45 AM)NaturallyMe Wrote:  I haven’t figured out how to add a signature yet, so ...I’ll type one here now Smile

Click on "User CP" top left on bar.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon