Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pro-aromatases

I actually have 2 questions. First: can somebody recommend other pro-aromatases besides white peony and flaxseeds? I think these two are listed as pro-aromatases on Lotus' FAQ - Supplements for breast growth thread.

My second question: is a pro-aromatase really needed for NBE? Or does it depend on the individual? I think there are many ladies who are taking herbs for increasing estrogen etc. who are not taking an aromatase (for converting T to E). What are your thoughts?

Hey girl! From everything I've researched and gathered, I'm led to believe that it may not be completely necessary, but whether or not you need to add a specific aromatase to your plan depends on two things: 1) individual needs (lifestyle, health, diet, hormone imbalances, etc.) and 2) what herbal supplements/pills a person is currently taking. 

Aromatase is a natural process that our bodies do on its own, but women who are menopausal or suffering from other hormone imbalances may need the extra help, which is a reason why someone might specifically add an aromatase to their plan. Factors known to increase aromatase activity include age, obesity, insulin, gonadotropins, and alcohol.  Aromatase activity is decreased by prolactin, anti-Mullerian hormone, and the common herbicide glyphosate (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aromatase).

I've read where some women on this forum (RocketMelon, BustyBride, Bubblebra, and a few others) have raised their T levels intentionally but also took an aromatase to convert extra T into estrogen, and they had a lot of success with their program. So this is an example of how it matters what your current herbal plan is that could dictate whether you might benefit from adding an aromatase to your list of herbs or not.

Lastly, I found this link for foods that help boost aromatase: http://www.livestrong.com/article/445623...aromatase/

Hope this helps!! 

Xoxo

(14-04-2017, 04:17 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  Hey girl! From everything I've researched and gathered, I'm led to believe that it may not be completely necessary, but whether or not you need to add a specific aromatase to your plan depends on two things: 1) individual needs (lifestyle, health, diet, hormone imbalances, etc.) and 2) what herbal supplements/pills a person is currently taking. 

Aromatase is a natural process that our bodies do on its own, but women who are menopausal or suffering from other hormone imbalances may need the extra help, which is a reason why someone might specifically add an aromatase to their plan. Factors known to increase aromatase activity include age, obesity, insulin, gonadotropins, and alcohol.  Aromatase activity is decreased by prolactin, anti-Mullerian hormone, and the common herbicide glyphosate (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aromatase).

I've read where some women on this forum (RocketMelon, BustyBride, Bubblebra, and a few others) have raised their T levels intentionally but also took an aromatase to convert extra T into estrogen, and they had a lot of success with their program. So this is an example of how it matters what your current herbal plan is that could dictate whether you might benefit from adding an aromatase to your list of herbs or not.

Lastly, I found this link for foods that help boost aromatase: http://www.livestrong.com/article/445623...aromatase/

Hope this helps!! 

Xoxo

Hi Zara! Thank you for your reply. Yes, you're always so helpful  Wink

This is something that has been on my mind because first of all, I didn't even know our E could turn into T and our T could turn into E and second of all, when I found out about this process, I didn't think we'd actually need a pro-aromatase for the conversion......like you said though, it must really depend on the individual and what herbs/supplements are being taken.

I don't really want to take an aromatase but if I should start taking an herb that will increase E, I definitely don't want it to end up converting into T! Before joining this forum, I always thought "taking something to increase estrogen, will do just that: increase estrogen". Who knew that increasing estrogen, could lead to higher levels of testosterone???

Thank you for posting that link; I'll be drinking more green tea from now on  Smile XX

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon