Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

DIY Breast Massage Oil Recipe

(12-02-2018, 12:00 PM)hannah Wrote:  
(12-02-2018, 06:07 AM)EllaC Wrote:  
(12-02-2018, 03:33 AM)hannah Wrote:  I just made myself a boobie batter of riceoil, coconut oil, karitebutter and wheat germ oil with collagen powder, l arginine and msm and rosemary i had immediate firmness and roundness, I'll keep this recipe in my routine for sure!

I take note of anything you do hannah so it sounds like a winner Smile

It really is...i heated it on low setting to get itmixed up and then I filtered it...awesome stuff it is Wink

Wha made you pick all this? I’m supposed to try arginine fir nitric oxide production, sitting in an iherb order now so might get some

Great Hannah
Could you share the portions of each so we can enjoy those feelings and we will all sing (more) praises to Hannah!
Thanks
Bobbi

(12-02-2018, 07:29 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
(12-02-2018, 12:00 PM)hannah Wrote:  
(12-02-2018, 06:07 AM)EllaC Wrote:  
(12-02-2018, 03:33 AM)hannah Wrote:  I just made myself a boobie batter of riceoil, coconut oil, karitebutter and wheat germ oil with collagen powder, l arginine and msm and rosemary i had immediate firmness and roundness, I'll keep this recipe in my routine for sure!

I take note of anything you do hannah so it sounds like a winner Smile

It really is...i heated it on low setting to get itmixed up and then I filtered it...awesome stuff it is Wink

Wha made you pick all this? I’m supposed to try arginine fir nitric oxide production, sitting in an iherb order now so might get some

I all did this for firmness. I picked riceoil because I had it at home and it says its one of the best oils with higher vitamin E content and antioxidant then most oils.+ the oil I have isnt made in a fabric its real Handpressed...so i do recommend high quality though I mainly used coconutoil in the recipe.
Coconutoil I did also for the vitamin e content plus its an aromatizer according to our good friend Lotus.
Then I see I forgot to mention I also putted extra virgin olive oil in there. I again refer to our hero(cant praise him enough) Lotus he said it has mild phytoestrogenic activity or i dont really remember it enhanced our activity something with receptors lol.
Then we had wheat germ oil...it was my first nbe oil ever and I didnt knew you could use it on your skin because I did not yet discovered BN and breast-massages I never heard of. I ate the oil because of vitamin e and estrogenic activity..you cant keep that up because its not very yummy. But its great really great and unmisable in this recipe imo.
Only thing is that it doenst smell that nice especially not when bought from a plastic jar I found out best is from a glass jar that smell is much less intense i guess this is from oxidation.
Msm, I had it for joints in a cream too. So its meant to firm up again and do whatever it does what we all kind of know.
Karitebuttercream I had it and it makes my skin so soft and its parfumed I liked to enhance the smell a bit too.
Rosemary anticancer plus antibacterial because its an antioxidant again.
Collagen powder just because i got it as a present and collagen cant be bad I thought plus it was meant to solve in your drink and it never really solved and had disgusting taste and I was eating this clumps and couldnt bare it.so i made a cream of it first ofcourse a test batch for one mask.
But bc of the clumps after heating the mixture you filter it for possible clumbs and ofcourse the rosemary.
L arginine i took it for muscle health and it are amino acids so its like a protein.. we need that for growth...they can attach to a hormone and build. But skin penatration can be a issue here it I recommend heating...a saran wrap with hot towels for example or infrared or sauna or sitting in a bathtub.But l arginine might also increase hgh i recommend either putting in not too much look at the daily recomrndations i thought it was 5000mcg. So i threw in 5 capsules for I guess 230 mls..measurrments are in the testphase.. I dont make to much because I dont want it to turn rancid.

(13-02-2018, 06:37 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Great Hannah
Could you share the portions of each so we can enjoy those feelings and we will all sing (more) praises to Hannah!
Thanks
Bobbi

I am so sorry Bobbi but I honestly used intuition with this recipe but I do know I did about 3 big clumps of coconutoil followed by a lesser but almostly equally amount of wheat germ oil, 3 spoons karitebuttercream,then olive oil about 3 or 4 spoons. 6 capsules of msm, 5 caps l arginine. And a bunch of collagen powder, but it did not made my oil thick. And a bunch of rosemarys which I heated first because they need some time giving of their aroma s etc.

Hi gals Tongue curious thing to post here !

One of my friends uses peanut oil (yes , gross) when she wants to get 'plump' effect on her breasts ... what do you think about this?  Big Grin

(13-02-2018, 10:02 PM)hannah Wrote:  
(13-02-2018, 06:37 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Great Hannah
Thanks
Bobbi

I am so sorry Bobbi but I honestly used intuition with this recipe but I do know I did about 3 big clumps of coconutoil followed by a lesser but almostly equally amount of wheat germ oil, 3 spoons karitebuttercream,then olive oil about 3 or 4 spoons. 6 capsules of msm, 5 caps l arginine. And a bunch of collagen powder, but it did not made my oil thick. And a bunch of rosemarys which I heated first because they need some time giving of their aroma s etc.
Thanks Hannah
Thats a good start.
Bobbi

(17-02-2018, 08:07 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Hi gals Tongue curious thing to post here !

One of my friends uses peanut oil (yes , gross) when she wants to get 'plump' effect on her breasts ... what do you think about this?  Big Grin

I guess it could actually be really good to slather peanutoil on your skin, it contains omega 6 and has some other nutrients... does she mention growth from it? Im tuned atm..lol.. pretty funny to smell like a peanut.

For all the readers out there, here's some digged up science on peanut oil.
Don't thank me, but Lotus for this. Smile
Quote:
Quote:you said it opened new receptors? Please tell me more, how do we use this nutty combination?:p

Oh that nutty combo? , [Image: wink.gif] (yes, here it is). First, heads up to peanut allergy suffers, alternatively, replacing with an omega 3 supplement is an option in my opinion, my choice of omega 3 option would be krill oil instead of peanut oil.  

I think peanut oil works because it contains resveratrol (a known aromatase) and nitric oxide (a second messenger, aka promotes DNA synthesis).  EPO (evening primrose oil) inhibits DHT and is a pro-aromatase. Signaling pathways are very interesting, they involve hormones (sex streiods), fatty acids, enzymes (e.g. Acetyl coenzyme A or acetyl-CoA) etc, understanding these pathways helps us to understand how relates to NBE (hrt too)..........and yes it's very complicated, to me it's worth investigating. [Image: rolleyes.gif][Image: wink.gif]

Quote: Wrote:Both linoleate and arachidonate can activate Type-II and Type-III protein kinase-C in MEC
translation—linoleate (i.e. evening primrose oil) and arachidonate (i.e. peanut oil) improves cellular affinity of mammary epithelial.....aka milk duds, I mean milk ducts. [Image: rolleyes.gif] though do add calcium with this combination, it activates the proteins. 

Peanut oil (a DIY home method to make peanut oil is included). 
http://articles.mercola.com/herbal-oils/peanut-oil.aspx

(17-04-2015, 01:02 am)Lotus Wrote: Wrote:Ok, now we're making some progress, "linoleic acid (18:2 omega 6) and prostaglandin E2 or cAMP has synergistic effect on EGF-stimulated growth". 

(Linoleic acid is evening primrose oil.)

What is epidermal growth factor?
The epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR; ErbB-1; HER1 in humans) is the cell-surface receptor for members of the epidermal growth factor family (EGF family) of extracellular protein ligands.
Epidermal growth factor receptor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wikipedia › wiki › Epidermal_growth_f...

transducers: amplification of signals from growth factor receptors by fatty acids in mammary epithelial cells.

Abstract
The growth, morphogenesis and differentiation of milk producing epithelial tissues in the developing mammary glands require interaction with extracellular matrices and stimulation by hormones, growth factors and essential fatty acidsIn primary culture, the proliferation of mammary epithelial cells (MEC), induced by epidermal growth factor (EGF), is enhanced and sustained by linoleate and its eicosanoid metabolites. Since a combination of linoleic acid (18:2 omega 6) and prostaglandin E2 or cAMP has synergistic effect on EGF-stimulated growth, it is suggested that additional cAMP-dependent protein kinase A (PK-A) independent pathways may also contribute to the linoleate effect on EGF action. Possible involvement of Ca2+/phospholipid-dependent protein kinase C (PK-C) is explored. Both linoleate and arachidonate can activate Type-II and Type-III protein kinase-C in MEC and a PK-C inhibitor can block growth stimulation by EGF and fatty acids. Like 12-O-Tetradecanoly phorbol-13-acetate (TPA), a PK-C activator which also enhances EGF-stimulated growth of MEC, linoleate can phosphorylate a 40-42 KD protein. EGF itself can stimulate transient phosphorylation of the same protein in MEC cultures but when supplemented with linoleate, which does not influence the ligand binding affinity of EGF-receptors, the transient phosphorylation signal in 40-42 KD protein is sustained.(ABSTRACT TRUNCATED AT 250 WORDS)

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8424125

So its a bit complicated, the useful tip here is.. correct me if I am wrong..combine Epo with peanut oil

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon