Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Vitex/Milk Thistle? Questions from a Bovine Ovary user

Hey!

I was wondering if I should order Milk Thistle to balance my hormones, or detox my liver and how long should I do it for? I am on Bovine Ovary (on for a month, stopped for a few weeks because I couldn't afford it, now I am about to continue my third week). I feel like I MIGHT be estrogen dominant (not sure but after taking BO I had shorter and lighter periods). 

In addition should I take Vitex after the Milk Thisle and when in my cycle can I start and could I take it along with BO? Or should I use Progesterone cream (do you recommend a brand?). If you have any advice based on my description below, please tell me!

(09-04-2017, 09:17 PM)Loverandfighter Wrote:  Hey!

I was wondering if I should order Milk Thistle to balance my hormones, or detox my liver and how long should I do it for? I am on Bovine Ovary (on for a month, stopped for a few weeks because I couldn't afford it, now I am about to continue my third week). I feel like I MIGHT be estrogen dominant (not sure but after taking BO I had shorter and lighter periods). 

In addition should I take Vitex after the Milk Thisle and when in my cycle can I start and could I take it along with BO? Or should I use Progesterone cream (do you recommend a brand?). If you have any advice based on my description below, please tell me!

Hi there!
I think it's always good to detox your liver once in a while. I also take milk thistle (so far I took it for one week) and drink dandelion tea (also good for flushing out the liver) but I'm not sure how often either. Some sources say that you need to take milk thistle for a month (or even three). So basically I would also like to know the correct way to detox. I hope someone else with more expertise will answer your question! :-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon