Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Pump

I have a Medela breast pump, could I get Noogleberry cups and attach them to it? That would be more in my budget...

I have a Medela breast pump, could I get Noogleberry cups and attach them to it? That would be more in my budget...

tinydearI have a Medela breast pump, could I get Noogleberry cups and attach them to it? That would be more in my budget...

Yes.  My wife is doing this.  Your going to have to get an 1/8 inch connecter for the noogleberry. It uses a 1/4 inch hose the medela uses 1/8. Can't use the airlocks.  You have to find out the size of the Barb the noogle uses.    

(29-07-2017, 10:10 PM)Married breast lvr Wrote:  tinydearI have a Medela breast pump, could I get Noogleberry cups and attach them to it? That would be more in my budget...

Yes.  My wife is doing this.  Your going to have to get an 1/8 inch connecter for the noogleberry. It uses a 1/4 inch hose the medela uses 1/8. Can't use the airlocks.  You have to find out the size of the Barb the noogle uses.

Correction:
You have to get the cups with airlocks.

My wife is using the AnE toys cups which have a 1/8 inch connection. She is going to switch to noogle.

I am using Medela Harmony as my breast pump, and I haven't try to incorporate it with NB so far...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon