Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Genetix Organic Breast Enhancement Oil

Before I hopped back on to Breast Nexus and started digging around again, I was tearing the internet apart trying to find natural breast enhancement oils. I can't really do pills because I have an absolutely rubbish gag reflex. I found Genetix Organic Breast Enhancement Oil.

I had extra money to spend at the time so I bought it. Minor red flags a-flyin' because I found it through a blog with the same name of the company. Maybe an extension of the company, like a social media page. But the woman is an organic blogger who claims this works for her. She says she used it (with lots of other things) and saw results. This company also has an instagram but I don't. You can see their follower count and a few photos without joining but it doesn't dive into the product or have too many testimonials.

This product was advertised at $69.99USD and I paid an additional $10USD for shipping/tax. So it'll run you about $80USD.

The ingredient list looks fantastic!

All organic, all herbs I've stumbled upon in breast enhancement at one time or another. You'd think you're getting scammed upon first glance because the pump bottle is only two ounces but I've been using it for two and a half months (twice a day, 1-2 pumps) and still have some.

The ingredients:

Extra virgin olive oil, sweet almond oil, zhi mu, fenugreek Pau d'arco inner bark, black cohosh root, stinging nettle, milk thistle seed, wild yam, pueraria mirifica, red clover, and an undefined concoction of 'pure essential oils'.

The review:

1) Two pumps, twice a day: about a month
2) One pump, twice a day: two weeks
3) 1/2 pump, twice a day: week and a half

Yes, it has a smell. My word, does it smell! But it's nothing the curious NBE-dabbler isn't used to. Not overwhelming. Doesn't chase anyone off. No one makes a comment about the smell so it's only really noticeable when you're massaging your breasts. There's a slight tingling and a burn that makes you think of warm circulation but I believe that's owed to the massage. You have to massage it in.

I've stopped and started several times because this stuff keeps breaking me out on my chest area. Like, an insane and uncomfortable amount!! I went down to one pump instead of two. Mario Badescu's AHA Botanical Body Soap cleared me up after several washed. Chest clear, I stayed with my single pump a day. I didn't break out until about two weeks later so I stopped for about a week and a half to clear my chest up.

Again.

Currently I'm on a week and a half at half a pump and I really have to say that, for me, this is not worth it. I honestly think it's a placebo effect assisted by the fact you have to massage it in. Maybe it's just me. My skin doesn't respond well to the olive oil and it just messes with my pores so bad! The ingredient list is a killer but I've noticed my breasts will be plump (slight swelling) and tingly for about two hours after the applications but go back to normal afterwards.

Not really impressed. This might be a 'buyer beware' thing.

Thanks Little B,
Its great to have these reviews instead of the " wow I grew 2 cups in an afternoon"
It will be interesting to see if there are any other users out there.
Bobbi

HappymeThanks Little B,
Its great to have these reviews instead of the " wow I grew 2 cups in an afternoon"
It will be interesting to see if there are any other users out there.
Bobbi

I have tried this oil and I LOVE it! I've been using it for 3 months consistently and have grown a cup size and a half. I just bought a new set of bras today and googled this oil to see if I could leave a review anywhere because I am SO impressed!

Sounds like the OP may be allergic to some of the ingredients, which ARE AMAZING! Although some of the ingredients I had never heard of before, so I was hesitant. Might not work for everyone, but it definitely worked so well for me that I am no longer going to get a boob job! There is a discount code that I used that saved me money. It's pricer than some of the other products but it was the most organic one I found. I am saving myself some serious $$$ and there is not a single bad ingredient, which is worth it to me!

I also wanted to find a place to leave a review on this organic option for breast enlargement! I have been using Genetix for 5 months now. Here are my honest thoughts:

-Very impressed with this product that I was very skeptical of at first. Have + will purchase again and buy for friends!
-Take the herbal supplements they recommend when you purchase the oil. It comes with your tracking info. The supplements seemed to really speed up the process for me. I hope they start selling them directly with the oil but I do do an Amazon subscription service with some of the bottles now and they are affordable.
-Customer service is on point! These ladies get back to you in like ten mins every time lol! I had a hundred questions and they answered them all 
-IT WORKS! A little goes a long way
-My skin is SO soft! Even if it just prevented wrinkles and softened skin on my chest area, I would use it but luckily it does much more then that Rolleyes
-The oil first refines and plumps your skin, then over time, the new plumpness turns into a bounce and lift. Before you know it, you realize your bras are filling out and then you have to buy new bras. That's how I knew it was working for me!
-I have grown at least a cup size and a half, which I think is now my "base" size. I am excited to see how much it grows from here!
-Love that it's organic and I really liked the smell
-My breasts got a little tender, almost like if I worked out. This seemed to be an effect of the oil and also I saw increased fullness when I first started using it the first few days
-My hubber has thanked me for buying this oil  Wink
-Hello cleavage! I am excited for swimsuit season!
-Do the massage EVERY NIGHT if you can! This is when I really saw a difference!
-Test on a small patch of skin first to see if there's a reaction (I always do this with all my beauty products)
-There's also a refund policy. I asked them if they're flexible if I want to return after 90 days and they said yes! Nothing better Blush
-I recommend buying the 3 or 6 pack to save $. I use the oil on my glutes and I swear it's working there to!
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon