Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What to combine with hops

Hi ! Im new here.

I want to start slowly, and I thought to begin with 2xcaplets of 310mg hops on evening. I just want to know what herb can I take on the morning for a good combination ?

(31-03-2017, 06:41 PM)sim Wrote:  Hi ! Im new here.

I want to start slowly, and I thought to begin with 2xcaplets of 310mg hops on evening. I just want to know what herb can I take on the morning for a good combination ?

I think first splitting your dose in two would be a good start. It makes no sense to take 620 mgs all at once...its quite a lot and wont be processed/absorbed and natural hormone release comes in waves about every 4 hours. Adjust your supps on that and you have a better base to start with. Further there are more hormones then estrogens...we have testosterone, progessterone and prolactin playing a big role too.. if you want to add something you should look into these and how they work and how your own body works.
But as a newbie id say just start out and learn more in the meanwhile.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon