Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

High Temperature and BO

Hi everyone!

So I have decided to start Bovine Ovary (BO) soon.
I want to take Raw Ovarian Glandular 250 mg a pill: 2x in morning & 2x in the evening.

And also raw Pituitary glandular 80 mg a pill: 1x morning & 1x evening

About my temperature, everyday it is at least 37.5 Celsius (99.5 F) from the moment I wake up.

Does anyone have any advice or wants to share their experiences on temperature and BO?

I don't know if it is too high.
And I have also trouble finding the reason why your temperature needs to be at a certain point for BO to work.
If anyone could fill me in on that, would be great.

Don't think I should be using kelp?

I am a BO noobie atm^^

xxx ellen

(30-03-2017, 12:06 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  Hi everyone!

So I have decided to start Bovine Ovary (BO) soon.
I want to take Raw Ovarian Glandular 250 mg a pill: 2x in morning & 2x in the evening.

And also raw Pituitary glandular 80 mg a pill: 1x morning & 1x evening

About my temperature, everyday it is at least 37.5 Celsius (99.5 F) from the moment I wake up.

Does anyone have any advice or wants to share their experiences on temperature and BO?

I don't know if it is too high.
And I have also trouble finding the reason why your temperature needs to be at a certain point for BO to work.
If anyone could fill me in on that, would be great.

Don't think I should be using kelp?

I am a BO noobie atm^^

xxx ellen

Hi Ellen!

I have been using BO for about a month now. I keep thinking about adding pituatary glandular to my regimen. I also only take BO at night because it is most effective this way as human growth hormone is produced during the first part of the evening (I imagine it has to do with the sleep cycle).

I keep thinking about increasing my dose too. I have been taking 500mg a night for almost 4 weeks. I haven't had any growth aches for at least a couple weeks now, but I don't know if growth is connected to the menstrual cycle. But I have only been using 500mg because that is the daily serving amount in Ultra Breast so I figure it is a safe amount. Not sure if more is unsafe?

I am not really sure about the temperature thing, but it might come back to the human growth hormone and efficient absorption and utilization. I also know that when on your period, your temperature tends to be higher than other times in your cycle.

Also, after I saw your avatar for the first time, I decided that was my goal too :Smile 

Sorry I couldn't really answer your questions, but actually have some questions that go along with yours!

I did a quick search and found a very interesting article: https://besynchro.com/blogs/blog/1326879...hgh-levels

My understanding is low temperature is a problem, but I can't imagine too high is an issue if sitting in a sauna and heating the body up releases more human growth hormone than when at ambient temperature.

(06-04-2017, 07:34 PM)Pink.Chiffon Wrote:  I did a quick search and found a very interesting article: https://besynchro.com/blogs/blog/1326879...hgh-levels

My understanding is low temperature is a problem, but I can't imagine too high is an issue if sitting in a sauna and heating the body up releases more human growth hormone than when at ambient temperature.

What a cool article thx girl! Really interesting, why didn't I think of that^^
I am in a sauna 24/7 hehe! Better make me grow more asap! Lol

(09-04-2017, 11:52 AM)MissEllen Wrote:  
(06-04-2017, 07:34 PM)Pink.Chiffon Wrote:  I did a quick search and found a very interesting article: https://besynchro.com/blogs/blog/1326879...hgh-levels

Lol no extra effort needed on your part then! After reading that article i actually signed up at a gym with a sauna. This week I will start doing two 30 min sauna sessions weekly :Smile no plans to actually exercise though lol.

(09-04-2017, 12:36 PM)Pink.Chiffon Wrote:  

Lol no extra effort needed on your part then! After reading that article i actually signed up at a gym with a sauna. This week I will start doing two 30 min sauna sessions weekly :Smile no plans to actually exercise though lol.

Hahahaha!! Omg you cracked me up here xD 
Good idea though!
If I where you, I would add the puitary glandular eventually. Just so you know what it does with it.
So lets say, you have a little growth after 6 months. Just add to see it.
Even if you have no growth after 6 months, I would still continue BO and then add the puitary glandular, because that might shift things in the right direction.
Or you can just buy it straight away and try it out.
I figured I would go for it from the beginning.

(09-04-2017, 02:32 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  

Good idea though!
If I where you, I would add the puitary glandular eventually. Just so you know what it does with it.
Even if you have no growth after 6 months, I would still continue BO and then add the puitary glandular, because that might shift things in the right direction.

Oh yes! I actually was thinking I would take 500mg BO 30-60min before going to the sauna in addition to my nightly dose. I have some reservations about pituatary glandular. I just worry about putting stress on my body by doing too much at once. I gained 2.8cm in bust after 3 weeks of BO and 2 weeks of pumping so I think the BO is working. Except after the first two weeks I stopped having growth pain so I dont know if I need to take more...

(09-04-2017, 03:16 PM)Pink.Chiffon Wrote:  

Good idea though!

Oh yes! I actually was thinking I would take 500mg BO 30-60min before going to the sauna in addition to my nightly dose. I have some reservations about pituatary glandular. I just worry about putting stress on my body by doing too much at once. I gained 2.8cm in bust after 3 weeks of BO and 2 weeks of pumping so I think the BO is working. Except after the first two weeks I stopped having growth pain so I dont know if I need to take more...

Hey love! 
Good that you listen to your body! Always do that
Oh but you have had so much growth <3
I would wait really, cause you can have like menstrual cycle differences you know. Ok so if I where you right now, and would be cautious of taking more stuff, I would wait at least 3 months after the last growth before taking puitary glandular. Since hormones have a slow effect, I think 3 months should give a nice set of time for your body to work their magic

Anyways, very inspirational growth on BO, thx! Do you have a thread somewhere where I can follow you?

Love, Ellen

(09-04-2017, 06:19 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  
(09-04-2017, 11:52 AM)MissEllen Wrote:  What a cool article thx girl! Really interesting, why didn't I think of that^^

Good idea though!

Hey love! 
I would wait really, cause you can have like menstrual cycle differences you know. Ok so if I where you right now, and would be cautious of taking more stuff, I would wait at least 3 months after the last growth before taking puitary glandular. Since hormones have a slow effect, I think 3 months should give a nice set of time for your body to work their magic

Anyways, very inspirational growth on BO, thx! Do you have a thread somewhere where I can follow you?

Love, Ellen

I was thinking I had read somewhere that growth can depend a lot on your cycle. Do you think taking the extra BO before going into the sauna is okay? I will only go to the sauna a couple times a week so I don't think the extra BO would be an issue since it wouldn't be a daily thing. Just a little boost a couple times a week.

And yes, I think I will wait on the pituatary especially since my current program is working quite well :Smile and I think you're right that three months is a good time to wait.

I do have a thread! Here's the link :Smile
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27709

(09-04-2017, 07:46 PM)Pink.Chiffon Wrote:  
(09-04-2017, 06:19 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  
(09-04-2017, 12:36 PM)Pink.Chiffon Wrote:  Lol no extra effort needed on your part then! After reading that article i actually signed up at a gym with a sauna. This week I will start doing two 30 min sauna sessions weekly :Smile no plans to actually exercise though lol.

Good idea though!

Hey love! 

Love, Ellen

I was thinking I had read somewhere that growth can depend a lot on your cycle. Do you think taking the extra BO before going into the sauna is okay? I will only go to the sauna a couple times a week so I don't think the extra BO would be an issue since it wouldn't be a daily thing. Just a little boost a couple times a week.

And yes, I think I will wait on the pituatary especially since my current program is working quite well :Smile and I think you're right that three months is a good time to wait.

I do have a thread! Here's the link :Smile
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27709

Yeah sure! Seems like a smart idea! Smile
Let me know how that goes, if you notice any difference between the sauna and non sauna days hehe^^

Cool, I will check out your thread thx girl!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon