Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie to noogleberry

I have tried herbal supplements but the cellulite from the increased oestrogen was not worth the slight increase. I really want to try the noogleberry but am very confused by the different methods. I keep seeing 10/2 or 7/2 etc & I'm unsure what this relates to? Is it the timings or a percentage of using the method to a percentage of massage too? Thank you. Just found this site & it's so informative!  ?

(28-03-2017, 03:29 PM)Sarah sweetpea Wrote:  I have tried herbal supplements but the cellulite from the increased oestrogen was not worth the slight increase. I really want to try the noogleberry but am very confused by the different methods. I keep seeing 10/2 or 7/2 etc & I'm unsure what this relates to? Is it the timings or a percentage of using the method to a percentage of massage too? Thank you. Just found this site & it's so informative!  ?

Hi Sarah! Welcome to the forum. So basically the 10/2 and 7/2 is a method of pumping and holding for 10 minutes, or 7 minutes, or even 15 minutes. Then after the time is up you release the air, take off the dome, and some people either just use 2, 3 or 5 minutes of rest (giving their breasts a break from the suction) and others use that time to massage their breasts, then after that time is up they go back to pumping and holding for another 7, 10, or 15 minutes. They keep repeating this for any number of times they wish (sometimes done in sets, sometimes based off how many they can do in an hour). 

I hope I've explained that simply for you. 

If you want to check out a thread I've made for noogleberry (NB) users it contains explanations of all the different types of methods, plus tips, hacks, and a simple guide for using NB. Here's the link: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27656

Good luck on your journey!

Xoxo

(28-03-2017, 04:17 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  
(28-03-2017, 03:29 PM)Sarah sweetpea Wrote:  I have tried herbal supplements but the cellulite from the increased oestrogen was not worth the slight increase. I really want to try the noogleberry but am very confused by the different methods. I keep seeing 10/2 or 7/2 etc & I'm unsure what this relates to? Is it the timings or a percentage of using the method to a percentage of massage too? Thank you. Just found this site & it's so informative!  ?

Hi Sarah! Welcome to the forum. So basically the 10/2 and 7/2 is a method of pumping and holding for 10 minutes, or 7 minutes, or even 15 minutes. Then after the time is up you release the air, take off the dome, and some people either just use 2, 3 or 5 minutes of rest (giving their breasts a break from the suction) and others use that time to massage their breasts, then after that time is up they go back to pumping and holding for another 7, 10, or 15 minutes. They keep repeating this for any number of times they wish (sometimes done in sets, sometimes based off how many they can do in an hour). 

I hope I've explained that simply for you. 

If you want to check out a thread I've made for noogleberry (NB) users it contains explanations of all the different types of methods, plus tips, hacks, and a simple guide for using NB. Here's the link: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27656

Good luck on your journey!

Xoxo
Thank you for the reply & your link. I will get reading & informed. Xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon