Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Collagen cream for using with breast pump?

I am currently taking sheep placenta for my collagen needs, but I will start using a breast pump soon and thought a really nice collagen cream might be really helpful for building breast tissue and protecting against stretch marks. I currently do massages and use IsoSensual Breast Enhance (a nonhormonal cream) with a few drops of Evening Prim Rose oil, but collagen cream seems like it would help in actually building breast tissue.

Thoughts?

(23-03-2017, 10:02 PM)Pink.Chiffon Wrote:  I am currently taking sheep placenta for my collagen needs, but I will start using a breast pump soon and thought a really nice collagen cream might be really helpful for building breast tissue and protecting against stretch marks. I currently do massages and use IsoSensual Breast Enhance (a nonhormonal cream) with a few drops of Evening Prim Rose oil, but collagen cream seems like it would help in actually building breast tissue.

Thoughts?

I'm also interested in trying a collagen cream, Pink Chiffon! I think Ella once suggested it to me...I really wonder if it could help promote breast growth. I'm surprised more ladies aren't talking about it.

By the way, how's the IsoSensual Breast Enhance cream/EPO oil? I like that they're both very natural. I took a look at IsoSensual reviews though (on the forum too) and there are so many mixed opinions/reactions so would love to know what you think about it.

Girls firstly i found when looking for collagen cream it was really hard to find one NOT full of chemical preservatives so I gave up in the end.

Next someone recently on here mentioned cancer risk with collagen. That made me look and i tell you what there is some scary scaryyyyyyy information out there on the use of and cancer risk where more collagen is present in the body esp breasts.... Id just encourage you to take a quick look before trying collagen cream or even precursors.. Turns out tumours use collagen to their advantage which to me begs the question if we are encouraging more than our body is used to, are we creating an environment condusive to tumour formation. This is just once little exert from science daily. i HATE talking about C but hate to think of any more things we are adding in the name of bigger boobs that increases our risk

The study reinforces growing evidence that collagen, which forms fibrous networks in skin, tendons and muscles, is intimately involved in several cancers, says the paper's corresponding author, Kevin Eliceiri, director of the Laboratory for Optical and Computational Instrumentation (LOCI) at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.

For the study, the Wisconsin researchers examined surgical tissues from 114 pancreatic cancer patients and identified a particular rearrangement of collagen fibers surrounding the tumor as a "biomarker" of early death.
A similar rearrangement of collagen has also been found in breast cancer, head, neck, esophageal and colorectal cancers.

So sorry to be a downer, hate talking bout stuff like this, but just take a look girls and then see if you want to try it out - I hope im wrong... but a few years back when i thought boosting collagen was the key to breast growth i changed my mind after seeing some info on collagen.  Sad

(18-04-2017, 06:52 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  
(23-03-2017, 10:02 PM)Pink.Chiffon Wrote:  I am currently taking sheep placenta for my collagen needs, but I will start using a breast pump soon and thought a really nice collagen cream might be really helpful for building breast tissue and protecting against stretch marks. I currently do massages and use IsoSensual Breast Enhance (a nonhormonal cream) with a few drops of Evening Prim Rose oil, but collagen cream seems like it would help in actually building breast tissue.

Thoughts?

I'm also interested in trying a collagen cream, Pink Chiffon! I think Ella once suggested it to me...I really wonder if it could help promote breast growth. I'm surprised more ladies aren't talking about it.

By the way, how's the IsoSensual Breast Enhance cream/EPO oil? I like that they're both very natural. I took a look at IsoSensual reviews though (on the forum too) and there are so many mixed opinions/reactions so would love to know what you think about it.
Thanks for your response! I thought this thread was going to fade and die without receiving a single reply :Big Grin I was surprised I didn't get more responses to it. Surely someone has tried it!

IsoSensuals breast  enhance is a nice moisturizer but to be honest I didn't see any change in breast size even after using it for like 6 months. The important ingredient in it is voluplus, but there are other creams that are actually made for butt enhancement that have voluplus and volufiline which I have read are quite effective for breast enhancement, one called Gluteboost butt enhancement in particular. Right now I am using Mama Mio Boob Tube+ with some EP oil. The Mama Mio Boob Tube+ is just a moisturizer but it is really nice. It is a really good moisturizer. I can't believe how much softer it has made my skin. I keep thinking about trying the Gluteboost but I still have the Isosensuals left that I want to use up.

(18-04-2017, 08:25 PM)EllaC Wrote:  Girls firstly i found when looking for collagen cream it was really hard to find one NOT full of chemical preservatives so I gave up in the end.

Next someone recently on here mentioned cancer risk with collagen. That made me look and i tell you what there is some scary scaryyyyyyy information out there on the use of and cancer risk where more collagen is present in the body esp breasts.... Id just encourage you to take a quick look before trying collagen cream or even precursors.. Turns out tumours use collagen to their advantage which to me begs the question if we are encouraging more than our body is used to, are we creating an environment condusive to tumour formation. This is just once little exert from science daily. i HATE talking about C but hate to think of any more things we are adding in the name of bigger boobs that increases our risk

The study reinforces growing evidence that collagen, which forms fibrous networks in skin, tendons and muscles, is intimately involved in several cancers, says the paper's corresponding author, Kevin Eliceiri, director of the Laboratory for Optical and Computational Instrumentation (LOCI) at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.

For the study, the Wisconsin researchers examined surgical tissues from 114 pancreatic cancer patients and identified a particular rearrangement of collagen fibers surrounding the tumor as a "biomarker" of early death.
A similar rearrangement of collagen has also been found in breast cancer, head, neck, esophageal and colorectal cancers.

So sorry to be a downer, hate talking bout stuff like this, but just take a look girls and then see if you want to try it out - I hope im wrong... but a few years back when i thought boosting collagen was the key to breast growth i changed my mind after seeing some info on collagen.  Sad

It's ok, thank you for bringing this up. I only heard about this recently (thank you Jpoper for posting the article).  
I can't believe this is referring to all types of collagen. Even fish and plant derived?? It's puzzling because collagen has always been one of the most "innocuous" supplements. I guess you're not taking your great lakes collagen anymore....

(20-04-2017, 01:22 AM)Pink.Chiffon Wrote:  Thanks for your response! I thought this thread was going to fade and die without receiving a single reply :Big Grin I was surprised I didn't get more responses to it. Surely someone has tried it!

IsoSensuals breast  enhance is a nice moisturizer but to be honest I didn't see any change in breast size even after using it for like 6 months. The important ingredient in it is voluplus, but there are other creams that are actually made for butt enhancement that have voluplus and volufiline which I have read are quite effective for breast enhancement, one called Gluteboost butt enhancement in particular. Right now I am using Mama Mio Boob Tube+ with some EP oil. The Mama Mio Boob Tube+ is just a moisturizer but it is really nice. It is a really good moisturizer. I can't believe how much softer it has made my skin. I keep thinking about trying the Gluteboost but I still have the Isosensuals left that I want to use up.

You're welcome! Smile I'm always on the hunt for "natural" creams (though obviously having second thoughts about collagen now...). 

Yeah I'm a little skeptical about Isosensuals...thank you for sharing your thoughts! I've heard good things about Gluteboost (thanks to Zara!) and I'll check out the Mama Mio Boob Tube (love the name haha). Right now I'm just using lavender oil and fennel oil (that Zara also recommended to me  Wink ) which are very soothing. Hopefully they will promote swelling or growth too eventually. Somebody on the forum said she got crazy swelling from just lavender oil!

(21-04-2017, 03:42 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  
(20-04-2017, 01:22 AM)Pink.Chiffon Wrote:  Thanks for your response! I thought this thread was going to fade and die without receiving a single reply :Big Grin I was surprised I didn't get more responses to it. Surely someone has tried it!

You're welcome! Smile I'm always on the hunt for "natural" creams (though obviously having second thoughts about collagen now...). 

Yeah I'm a little skeptical about Isosensuals...thank you for sharing your thoughts! I've heard good things about Gluteboost (thanks to Zara!) and I'll check out the Mama Mio Boob Tube (love the name haha). Right now I'm just using lavender oil and fennel oil (that Zara also recommended to me  Wink ) which are very soothing. Hopefully they will promote swelling or growth too eventually. Somebody on the forum said she got crazy swelling from just lavender oil!

I've been using a mixture of carrier oil fenufgreek, 
20 drops of lavender
25 drops of fennel
25 drops of clary sage
20 drops of lemming rads
15 drops of frankensence 
While I noogle and massage. 
I have seen great swelling
I was a 32A
I breast fed my son a pumped 40 oz a day for 8 months!!!! 
WhenI dried up i was left with a very, saggy, loose, stretch marked 32B
Now I can tell the marks are disappearing and the top of my breasts are becoming fuller  (swelling) only been consistent for 3 weeks now ! I get all my oil from (edensgarden.com) cheap and 100% therapeutic grade!!!!

From lavender oil? That is surprising. I never would have expected that.

I am not too worried about collagen. The body produces its own collagen until about age 30 when production dramatically reduces. If I understood the article correctly, it had nothing to do with collagen "feeding" or "causing" cancer but rather making an observation on how collagen rearranges in instances of cancer. If you live a healthy lifestyle and are diligent about avoiding cancer causing agents (environmental, food, etc), I don't think collagen is going to cause any increased cancer risk. You are more likely to get cancer from a lot of other daily exposure than from collagen. Sugar has been shown to be what cancer relies on for energy--once cancer has already occured. Again not saying sugar causes cancer. Big difference. I don't think you need to worry about collagen especially if its from a good source (heavy metal tested, grass fed bovine if using bovine, wild caught if marine).

hi pink. i just saw your post. i wish i had more to say about it but this collagen thing is of such interest to a lot of people mostly because, i think, as people age, the skin, and it’s just my sense of it, which is responsible for creating this rich subcutaneous matrix that seems to s;pw;u. oops, slowly slowly falter as we get older older, so, you see melanin irregularities in the form of age spots or vitiligo, loss of elasticity, cross hatching  of elastin fibers due to potent sugars in the diet and uv exposure, crepey skin, irregular skintone, loss of collagen, etc. ……….anyway, it just seems to me that it’s all a consequence of this largest organ of the body, our skin, like a canary in a coal mine, soooooooo, anything to benefit skin is going to benefit everything associated with this largest of organs which includes the collagen matrix. sorry, i had some coffee …it makes me non-stop ramble and a kind of crazy typist. me, i like practically any retinol derivatives for topical use and also, creams with dmae. internally, besides a good diet to promote healthy collagen, i love to make bone broth, so good and i’ve been reading a bit about pycnogenol, to take orally  …from a french pine bark …supposedly very good for skin. 

it’s truly a fascinating topic because, for some odd reason, the whole collagen matrix seems to break down in our fellow peeps as they climb in age …as if there’s some tipping point or something ….and, i’d really love to know why. anyway, one of the things i have to constantly remind myself is to drink enough water …the hyaluronic acid in our skin needs water to bind it up so i’ve read ..i don’t drink much coffee or tea ..the caffeine affects me too much, like now …and my adrenals ..can’t be really good ..and, of course, any topical products with hyaluronic acid or just the hyaluronic acid by itself ..of which i’ve bought plenty. sorry, i’m at work and have to type fast. i will add again if i think of something worthwhile. oh, i just remembered, this is beside the point but, an oil i really like to massage with when i alternate with my regular mixture is dr singha’s mustard rub ..i really love that stuff  ..contains essential oils of Mustard Seed, Marjoram, Lavender, Rosemary, Sandalwood and Thyme in a base of cold-pressed Certified Organic Mustard Oil, Sweet Almond Oil and Certified Organic Sunflower Oil. and you can add a little to your bath, as well. http://drsingha.com  cheers

ps. i thought this was of interest, too, regarding vitC : Eat foods that contain amino acids lysine and proline, found in lean meats, fish, egg whites and wheat germ. And take Vitamin C each day because vitamin C is what is required to transform these to hydroxylysine and hydroxypoline which is the form of amino acids necessary to rebuild collagen.

(21-04-2017, 04:40 PM)Pink.Chiffon Wrote:  

From lavender oil? That is surprising. I never would have expected that.

I am not too worried about collagen. The body produces its own collagen until about age 30 when production dramatically reduces. If I understood the article correctly, it had nothing to do with collagen "feeding" or "causing" cancer but rather making an observation on how collagen rearranges in instances of cancer. If you live a healthy lifestyle and are diligent about avoiding cancer causing agents (environmental, food, etc), I don't think collagen is going to cause any increased cancer risk. You are more likely to get cancer from a lot of other daily exposure than from collagen. Sugar has been shown to be what cancer relies on for energy--once cancer has already occured. Again not saying sugar causes cancer. Big difference. I don't think you need to worry about collagen especially if its from a good source (heavy metal tested, grass fed bovine if using bovine, wild caught if marine).
Yeh thats cool. Sometimes I overthink things. My biggest issue (again i should stop obsessing about this agh) is that we constantly have cancer cells in our bodies floating around and our immune system just "sorts it out". My fear is that if we feed our body with something more than its used to AND can use to proliferate ie estrogen or collagen etc are we giving those rogue cells "something to work with or feed off" you know where im comming from yeh?

But yeh a healthy non inflammatory diet should be a staple and hopefully keeps our immune systems strong and stop this from happeneing! Speaking of which im sitting here with a coffee in my hand!!!! But yeh i realise how important collagen is for not only skin but internal organs too. I must try and incoporate a little msm in my diet cause im starting to notice the skin lagging problems now! Having to work harder at staying firm...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon