Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol Ordering issues

Hi Fruitcake,

I had originally used the spray from ainterol when I first started and got amazing results. My boobs fill out very quickly but they were also very sore when I went back to order more spray the websites went down and are only back up and running now.

This is why I have stocked up and I purchased the latest version of the spray as it says it is their best one yet.
I will report back when I receive them.

Bettie I actually used the spray every day and it not not affect my cycle. It was only when I used the extract with it that I had to use it for two weeks on and two weeks off. 
I did not like the extract and just used the spray alone.

When I couldn't replace the spray I started using other brands.
Im so happy that ainterol are back selling the products again.

Can I ask how would we know if we are estrogen dominant?
I also use DIM and Maca to help balances my hormones.

(04-07-2017, 05:21 PM)pipseypie Wrote:  Bettie I actually used the spray every day and it not not affect my cycle. It was only when I used the extract with it that I had to use it for two weeks on and two weeks off. 

Thank you for your replies, Pipseyepie. I'm glad the spray didn't affect your cycle....I guess it's not that strong. Also, it depends on the individual. Somebody estrogen dominant might experience different side effects. Yes, extracts are definitely more powerful.

The best way to find out if you're estrogen dominant is to get blood work done. There are symptoms that many estrogen dominant women share such as the ones listed here: http://www.drnorthrup.com/estrogen-dominance/ and you could try out this online "test": https://www.johnleemd.com/hormone-balanc...ecker.html but one can't really trust everything online so it's best to get a proper blood test. 

DIM is a great supplement (many estrogen dominant women swear by it!). Maca is good too (this one gave me palpitations and sleepless nights...too bad because I heard it makes your behind bigger, which I wouldn't mind!!). I think it's a good idea that you're taking these two as PM can really raise E levels. Keep us updated on the new Ainterol you ordered. I'm very curious!

(04-07-2017, 05:21 PM)pipseypie Wrote:  Hi Fruitcake,

I had originally used the spray from ainterol when I first started and got amazing results. My boobs fill out very quickly but they were also very sore when I went back to order more spray the websites went down and are only back up and running now.

This is why I have stocked up and I purchased the latest version of the spray as it says it is their best one yet.

Bettie I actually used the spray every day and it not not affect my cycle. It was only when I used the extract with it that I had to use it for two weeks on and two weeks off. 

Pipseye when you ran out of the spray and and used other substitutes did your breast stay full or did u lose the growth?

(04-07-2017, 06:38 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  
(04-07-2017, 05:21 PM)pipseypie Wrote:  Bettie I actually used the spray every day and it not not affect my cycle. It was only when I used the extract with it that I had to use it for two weeks on and two weeks off. 

Thank you for your replies, Pipseyepie. I'm glad the spray didn't affect your cycle....I guess it's not that strong. Also, it depends on the individual. Somebody estrogen dominant might experience different side effects. Yes, extracts are definitely more powerful.

The best way to find out if you're estrogen dominant is to get blood work done. There are symptoms that many estrogen dominant women share such as the ones listed here: http://www.drnorthrup.com/estrogen-dominance/ and you could try out this online "test": https://www.johnleemd.com/hormone-balanc...ecker.html but one can't really trust everything online so it's best to get a proper blood test. 

DIM is a great supplement (many estrogen dominant women swear by it!). Maca is good too (this one gave me palpitations and sleepless nights...too bad because I heard it makes your behind bigger, which I wouldn't mind!!). I think it's a good idea that you're taking these two as PM can really raise E levels. Keep us updated on the new Ainterol you ordered. I'm very curious!

Hi Bettie,

Thanks for the links. I think I am okay as I dont tick many of those boxes. I have regular periods very short which is great. However looking at the list now I am thinking my teenage daughter might need her hormones checked as she as irregular and painful periods....brain fog....low energy levels.....and hair loss!
I love maca as it does give me a big behind lol so its great...I also cycle maca I take it for 3 weeks on and 10 days off I dont know why I have this cycle but usually the 10 days is around my period.
Yes its strange that even though I used the spray all month it had no affect on my cycle but it had the greatest affect on my boobs.
I will keep you posted on my new spray....it was shipped out yesterday!!

(04-07-2017, 07:04 PM)Fruitcake Wrote:  

Pipseye when you ran out of the spray and and used other substitutes did your breast stay full or did u lose the growth?

Hi Fruitcake,

Yes I did lose volume mainly on the top part of my breast. 
A few weeks into using the PM capsules I seen the bottom of my breast become wider so they filled a bra out much better. 
The growth is much slower than when I was using the atomiser

I will let you know if it gets back to the full shape I had when the atomisers arrive Smile

(06-07-2017, 03:55 PM)pipseypie Wrote:  
(04-07-2017, 07:04 PM)Fruitcake Wrote:  

Hi Fruitcake,

Yes I did lose volume mainly on the top part of my breast. 
A few weeks into using the PM capsules I seen the bottom of my breast become wider so they filled a bra out much better. 
The growth is much slower than when I was using the atomiser

I will let you know if it gets back to the full shape I had when the atomisers arrive Smile

So does that mean we have to keep using the aromiser to maintain growth? Ive just purchased the R1 atomiser from ainterol but it is rather expensive! Im going to see how i get on with this along side the noogling. But to continue paying £61 a month on the atomiser- i dont think i could keep up!

I've been getting my PM from ainterolherbs.com since the beginning (18 months ago) and have had zero issues with them.

(03-08-2017, 08:09 AM)Shae Wrote:  I've been getting my PM from ainterolherbs.com since the beginning (18 months ago) and have had zero issues with them.

when did you last place an order? I have been unable to for the last 6 months, just get a papal error........-.-

(05-08-2017, 04:05 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(03-08-2017, 08:09 AM)Shae Wrote:  I've been getting my PM from ainterolherbs.com since the beginning (18 months ago) and have had zero issues with them.

when did you last place an order? I have been unable to for the last 6 months, just get a papal error........-.-

My last order was just 2 or 3 weeks ago, and it arrived quite promptly - shipped out of NYC to Canada.

I pay by prepaid Mastercard, not with PayPal funds, so maybe that's the difference.

I've found Ainterolherbs.com to be quite reliable and approachable, so maybe you should email them and tell them that there's a problem with their PayPal checkout, and describe the error if you can.

(05-08-2017, 05:40 AM)Shae Wrote:  
(05-08-2017, 04:05 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  

My last order was just 2 or 3 weeks ago, and it arrived quite promptly - shipped out of NYC to Canada.

I pay by prepaid Mastercard, not with PayPal funds, so maybe that's the difference.

I've found Ainterolherbs.com to be quite reliable and approachable, so maybe you should email them and tell them that there's a problem with their PayPal checkout, and describe the error if you can.
no, i mean when I went from cart to checkout, all i would get was a paypal error...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon