Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help with serum/spray

Hello everybody!

Since I am having problems with Ainterol site ( I can't place an order in Uk or US site, it gets stuck at the payment part and tells that Paypal is having problems + Ainterol customer service hasn't answered anything to my messages for weeks), so I need help finding an good option for Ainterol's breast atomizer! 

I am a flat chested woman and I need effective Pueraria mirifica serum or spray! Which one you recommend me to buy? It has to be something that I can order to Europe.

Thank you in advance for all the answers!

(17-03-2017, 11:43 AM)DiDi Wrote:  Hello everybody!

Since I am having problems with Ainterol site ( I can't place an order in Uk or US site, it gets stuck at the payment part and tells that Paypal is having problems + Ainterol customer service hasn't answered anything to my messages for weeks), so I need help finding an good option for Ainterol's breast atomizer! 

I am a flat chested woman and I need effective Pueraria mirifica serum or spray! Which one you recommend me to buy? It has to be something that I can order to Europe.

Anyone? Big Grin

(03-04-2017, 08:15 AM)DiDi Wrote:  
(17-03-2017, 11:43 AM)DiDi Wrote:  Hello everybody!

Anyone? Big Grin

You can make your own with pm powder from capsules..maybe surferjoe or lotus have a recipe for you...and you can look into surfers thread to see how he makes other concotions with herbs.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon