Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Wow things have changed!

I haven't been on here in ages and it's changed so much! Don't know if any of the ladies are around that were around years ago when I use to frequent on here. I haven't done anything NBE wise in years now and have maintained my 34C/32D size. I signed back in to many messages asking what I've done, etc. I have program pages that I kept up with as I was going through my journey. I recently started doing youtube videos for my fitness journey etc. I do plan on posting videos about my NBE journey and about NBE in general if anyone is interested I will post a links to them as I post them. Just thought I'd stop in and see how everything is going since it's been so long!

Long time no see! Will you be resuming any Noogle or other NBE routines?

(17-03-2017, 06:49 AM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  I haven't been on here in ages and it's changed so much! Don't know if any of the ladies are around that were around years ago when I use to frequent on here. I haven't done anything NBE wise in years now and have maintained my 34C/32D size. I signed back in to many messages asking what I've done, etc. I have program pages that I kept up with as I was going through my journey. I recently started doing youtube videos for my fitness journey etc. I do plan on posting videos about my NBE journey and about NBE in general if anyone is interested I will post a links to them as I post them. Just thought I'd stop in and see how everything is going since it's been so long!

I just watched your recent video on your channel and I definitely can see your improvements! I'll be tuning in often as I'm trying to lose weight too and I always find it encouraging to see other people's progress and journey. I'm also a slow responder with just about everything.

Also, I just wanted to tell you that you've been such a huge inspiration to me, Anastasia. I've read so many of your posts, and you were the main reason why I decided to go the NBE route (with Noogleberry specifically). You've also inspired me with your life journey, as I've read many times when you've encouraged others despite going through difficult times yourself. Reading those posts have helped me to get up in the mornings while I was battling depression from going through my own personal hard times. You seem like such a strong, resilient, and beautiful person and I don't believe in any gods but I do hope the universe is nothing but good to you! 

P.s. I was so excited when I saw that you had a recent post on here, I practically jumped up and down! You're absolutely drop dead gorgeous, just the way you are, by the way, but I do hope you reach all your fitness goals! 

<3 xoxo

(17-03-2017, 03:12 PM)DreamKist Wrote:  Long time no see! Will you be resuming any Noogle or other NBE routines?

No, I think I reached my biological plateau with breast growth unfortunately. My main focus right now is my fitness stuff. I do plan as I mentioned to post NBE related videos to help others who are starting in NBE etc.

(17-03-2017, 05:06 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  
(17-03-2017, 06:49 AM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  I haven't been on here in ages and it's changed so much! Don't know if any of the ladies are around that were around years ago when I use to frequent on here. I haven't done anything NBE wise in years now and have maintained my 34C/32D size. I signed back in to many messages asking what I've done, etc. I have program pages that I kept up with as I was going through my journey. I recently started doing youtube videos for my fitness journey etc. I do plan on posting videos about my NBE journey and about NBE in general if anyone is interested I will post a links to them as I post them. Just thought I'd stop in and see how everything is going since it's been so long!

I just watched your recent video on your channel and I definitely can see your improvements! I'll be tuning in often as I'm trying to lose weight too and I always find it encouraging to see other people's progress and journey. I'm also a slow responder with just about everything.

Also, I just wanted to tell you that you've been such a huge inspiration to me, Anastasia. I've read so many of your posts, and you were the main reason why I decided to go the NBE route (with Noogleberry specifically). You've also inspired me with your life journey, as I've read many times when you've encouraged others despite going through difficult times yourself. Reading those posts have helped me to get up in the mornings while I was battling depression from going through my own personal hard times. You seem like such a strong, resilient, and beautiful person and I don't believe in any gods but I do hope the universe is nothing but good to you! 

P.s. I was so excited when I saw that you had a recent post on here, I practically jumped up and down! You're absolutely drop dead gorgeous, just the way you are, by the way, but I do hope you reach all your fitness goals! 

<3 xoxo

You're so sweet, thank you so much for your kind words. Yea unfortunately seems I'm a slow responder with everything NBE and fitness lol. But I'm going to keep on going. I'm glad I inspired you to try NBE, it did wonders for me. I'm still not the size I'd like to be but it's more than I imagined I could get using natural methods.

Awwww the Queen is back!!!  Tongue

Where I can see your fitness videos? I'm curious about it!

(22-03-2017, 12:18 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Awwww the Queen is back!!!  Tongue

Where I can see your fitness videos? I'm curious about it!

On YouTube, there's a link on my program page.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon