Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Motivation for NBE

Hi, everyone! I thought this would be the appropriate place to share why I am doing NBE.

To start, a little information about me. I'm 4'11" (151cm) and have never weighed more than 120lbs (54kg) and that was back in high school. After high school, I dropped to 115lbs/52kg and have only continued to lose weight as I've gotten healthier (mostly in terms of eating habits and taking control of my health). I am now 103lbs/47kg, but even with all this weight flux my bra size really hasn't changed.

I have pretty much been a 28DD/30D since I was 12. I admit this is a generous size for a girl of my stature and weight, but I've been told I have a small chest by some women. And relatively speaking, I do. Converting to a more common band size like 34 or 36, I would only be a B or A cup.

So I started with massage and IsoSensuals enhancement cream back in September 2016 after I started bioidentical hormone replacement therapy. Part of me hopes I will be seen more as a woman if I increase my bust size. Being petite sometimes makes me feel like everyone still sees me as a little girl.

I keep thinking about getting the Bosom Beauty system, but as of right now I have settled on taking BO and collagen supplements for a while in addition to massage and the IsoSensual cream. I have felt some difference in fullness and firmness in my breasts since starting the massage and cream. Before I started massage, my breasts had this hardness to them and would often ache during my periods. They don't ache anymore and are firm instead of hard, but I haven't actually seen any increase in size. My bras all fit the same. Since starting the BO, I've started taking measurements, but I only started a couple weeks ago.

Anyway, that is why I am here! I wanted to see what other people are doing and how they're doing it.

(15-03-2017, 09:42 PM)Pink.Chiffon Wrote:  Hi, everyone! I thought this would be the appropriate place to share why I am doing NBE.

To start, a little information about me. I'm 4'11" (151cm) and have never weighed more than 120lbs (54kg) and that was back in high school. After high school, I dropped to 115lbs/52kg and have only continued to lose weight as I've gotten healthier (mostly in terms of eating habits and taking control of my health). I am now 103lbs/47kg, but even with all this weight flux my bra size really hasn't changed.

I have pretty much been a 28DD/30D since I was 12. I admit this is a generous size for a girl of my stature and weight, but I've been told I have a small chest by some women. And relatively speaking, I do. Converting to a more common band size like 34 or 36, I would only be a B or A cup.

So I started with massage and IsoSensuals enhancement cream back in September 2016 after I started bioidentical hormone replacement therapy. Part of me hopes I will be seen more as a woman if I increase my bust size. Being petite sometimes makes me feel like everyone still sees me as a little girl.

I keep thinking about getting the Bravissimo system, but as of right now I have settled on taking BO and collagen supplements for a while in addition to massage and the IsoSensual cream. I have felt some difference in fullness and firmness in my breasts since starting the massage and cream. Before I started massage, my breasts had this hardness to them and would often ache during my periods. They don't ache anymore and are firm instead of hard, but I haven't actually seen any increase in size. My bras all fit the same. Since starting the BO, I've started taking measurements, but I only started a couple weeks ago.

Anyway, that is why I am here! I wanted to see what other people are doing and how they're doing it.

Welcome to the forum and good luck on your NBE journey. If you haven't yet heard of noogleberry I would definitely suggest you check that out. Have you seen any results with the IsoSensuals cream since you have been using it?

(15-03-2017, 11:05 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  
(15-03-2017, 09:42 PM)Pink.Chiffon Wrote:  Hi, everyone! I thought this would be the appropriate place to share why I am doing NBE.

I keep thinking about getting the Bravissimo system, but as of right now I have settled on taking BO and collagen supplements for a while in addition to massage and the IsoSensual cream. I have felt some difference in fullness and firmness in my breasts since starting the massage and cream. Before I started massage, my breasts had this hardness to them and would often ache during my periods. They don't ache anymore and are firm instead of hard, but I haven't actually seen any increase in size. My bras all fit the same. Since starting the BO, I've started taking measurements, but I only started a couple weeks ago.

Welcome to the forum and good luck on your NBE journey. If you haven't yet heard of noogleberry I would definitely suggest you check that out. Have you seen any results with the IsoSensuals cream since you have been using it?
Hi, thanks for your reply!

I have heard of the Noogleberry but am nervous about using a manual pump, which is why (I actually just bit the bullet and ordered) the Bosom Beauty (not the Bravissimo).  What I like about the Bosom Beauty is while it is a little more expensive, it automatically controls the vacuum pressure, so you don't have to worry about over- or under-pumping.

It's hard to tell if the IsoSensuals has made a difference, since I started using it and massaging basically at the same time. It is supposed to help stimulate fat cell growth and make fat cells larger, so even just as a breast moisturizer it is quite nice.

(16-03-2017, 12:43 AM)Pink.Chiffon Wrote:  

I have heard of the Noogleberry but am nervous about using a manual pump, which is why (I actually just bit the bullet and ordered) the Bosom Beauty (not the Bravissimo).  What I like about the Bosom Beauty is while it is a little more expensive, it automatically controls the vacuum pressure, so you don't have to worry about over- or under-pumping.

It's hard to tell if the IsoSensuals has made a difference, since I started using it and massaging basically at the same time. It is supposed to help stimulate fat cell growth and make fat cells larger, so even just as a breast moisturizer it is quite nice.

Well let me know how the Bosom Beauty works out for you. I'm going to be honest and let you know that I heard that the Bosom Beauty's suction can be quite painful (even on the lowest setting), and I also heard that the automatic pump is just a converted nursing pump to suction out milk from a nursing mother's breast. People have even reported bruising, and nipple discharge while using it. I don't want to scare you, but I do feel like it is something you should know. Just type in Bosom Beauty in the search bar and see for yourself. 

So be careful and I do hope that it works out for you! 

Xoxo

Hi Pink and welcome
Here is a good link for a BO plan you might like
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27368

Remember to keep your temperature up when using BO, or its not effective.
Happy growing
Bobbi

(16-03-2017, 12:56 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Pink and welcome

Happy growing
Bobbi

Thanks so much for the link! I had been wondering about how much BO to take starting out. I did a week of 250mg and increased it to 500mg the second week. My body tends to be sensitive to things, though so I want to take it slowly to see how my body responds first. In the post, they said they were using 1000mg a day. But that seems a lot to start out with?

(16-03-2017, 01:17 AM)ZaraAri Wrote:  

Well let me know how the Bosom Beauty works out for you. I'm going to be honest and let you know that I heard that the Bosom Beauty's suction can be quite painful (even on the lowest setting), and I also heard that the automatic pump is just a converted nursing pump to suction out milk from a nursing mother's breast. People have even reported bruising, and nipple discharge while using it. I don't want to scare you, but I do feel like it is something you should know. Just type in Bosom Beauty in the search bar and see for yourself. 

Xoxo

Haha okay I am now afraid to use the Bosom Beauty. I had researched all three and felt the Bosom Beauty was a happy middle but now I am super nervous. I hadn't read anything about many people finding it painful. I read some people do but that it seemed to be more the exception than the rule. I wonder if I should cancel my order....

(16-03-2017, 02:13 PM)Pink.Chiffon Wrote:  

Happy growing
Bobbi

Thanks so much for the link! I had been wondering about how much BO to take starting out. I did a week of 250mg and increased it to 500mg the second week. My body tends to be sensitive to things, though so I want to take it slowly to see how my body responds first. In the post, they said they were using 1000mg a day. But that seems a lot to start out with?
You are right to let your body tell you what is too much.
This is a slow process at best, so patience is the key.
The other interesting part of that thread is she discovered that taking the whole days dose at once in the evening did the most good. Makes sense if you think about the HGH is highest at night.
Bobbi

(16-03-2017, 02:43 PM)Happyme Wrote:  
(16-03-2017, 02:13 PM)Pink.Chiffon Wrote:  

Happy growing
Bobbi

You are right to let your body tell you what is too much.
This is a slow process at best, so patience is the key.
The other interesting part of that thread is she discovered that taking the whole days dose at once in the evening did the most good. Makes sense if you think about the HGH is highest at night.
Bobbi

I'm really glad you pointed that out. I was thinking about taking mine in the evening instead of at lunch. I take my progesterone supplement in the evening, though, and have some concerns about whether there would be any interference, though I can't really imagine how. I take most of my supplements in the evening too so am trying to space them out.

Do you know if BO should be taken on an empty stomach or with food? I have been trying to figure this out and maybe it is on that thread and I just overlooked it.

(16-03-2017, 02:15 PM)Pink.Chiffon Wrote:  
(16-03-2017, 01:17 AM)ZaraAri Wrote:  

Xoxo

Haha okay I am now afraid to use the Bosom Beauty. I had researched all three and felt the Bosom Beauty was a happy middle but now I am super nervous. I hadn't read anything about many people finding it painful. I read some people do but that it seemed to be more the exception than the rule. I wonder if I should cancel my order....

Aww, I don't mean to scare you. I just remember that I once was about to purchase Bosom Beauty, but after doing weeks of research I decided not to go with it. But if you feel that it is the happy middle for you and you're confident with what you've researched, then ultimately I think you should go with your gut and do what is best for you. It may work wonders for you! Keep us updated on how it works out for you dear! I'm really curious on hearing your thoughts on it. 

xoxo

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon