Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NOOGLING 12 MONTHS : story, experience, advices, tips and progress so far!

Are you applying a generous layer of oil for lubrication over your chest including outside the area of contact? What are your symptoms of over pumping? Do you have a gauge, if so what pressure are you pumping at? Do you use a 7:2 or variation pumping routine? Drink lots of water, massage a few minutes before pumping.

(01-02-2018, 12:52 AM)James98 Wrote:  Are you applying a generous layer of oil for lubrication over your chest including outside the area of contact? What are your symptoms of over pumping? Do you have a gauge, if so what pressure are you pumping at? Do you use a 7:2 or variation pumping routine? Drink lots of water, massage a few minutes before pumping.

You are absolutely right! I made a HUGE MISTAKE , I used few drops of oil and THAT'S WHY I OVER PUMPED!!!! 

I am so dumb after all this time noogling and I did not realise what was wrong OMG! Thank you James!!! Blush

(31-01-2018, 02:08 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  So I overpumped , again!!!  Angry  Sad 

It's the second time this month and I'm curious WHY it's happening this to me! It is true I did not noogle since october but anyway!

Curious things happening to me right now :

a) Overpumping ( I need to find if there is something I am doing wrong)
b) Less time than usual (comparing to last year) but the swelling can last up to 8h
c) the sore is real and I don't know why I am having this 'pain' even though is not 8-9/10 in the scale , yeah, but soreness starts between 4-6 months not in the first month (yes I've pumped before but I stopped like 5 months?!)

Sorry to hear about your over pumping . I know as for myself if I oil up then my breast turn red & hurt from over pumping or lack of air to the skin , not sure which one . But myself I've found no oil just a lite moisturizer works best for me , you might try it .

(02-02-2018, 02:48 PM)Mindy Wrote:  
(31-01-2018, 02:08 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  So I overpumped , again!!!  Angry  Sad 

It's the second time this month and I'm curious WHY it's happening this to me! It is true I did not noogle since october but anyway!

b) Less time than usual (comparing to last year) but the swelling can last up to 8h
c) the sore is real and I don't know why I am having this 'pain' even though is not 8-9/10 in the scale , yeah, but soreness starts between 4-6 months not in the first month (yes I've pumped before but I stopped like 5 months?!)

Sorry to hear about your over pumping . I know as for myself if I oil up then my breast turn red & hurt from over pumping or lack of air to the skin , not sure which one . But myself I've found no oil just a lite moisturizer works best for me , you might try it .

Hey Mindy!

But moisturizer will work? Do you use an specific cream or gel?

(03-02-2018, 03:50 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(02-02-2018, 02:48 PM)Mindy Wrote:  

Hey Mindy!

But moisturizer will work? Do you use an specific cream or gel?

I try and find one with lanolin in it and if not one with aloe . As for a brand it's just kind of which one is a better buy at the time .

Own thoughts lately :

1- Some IG models I see on Instagram have less inch than me on bust size but they look fuller ; Are all breast same in shape when they are around the same size?
2- Having earlier period (mine came when I was only 11!) means to have a shorter development?
3- What I have to do to get fuller breasts?

Tongue Rolleyes

[You can answer 'em or make larger questions haha]

So, I've been having issues with my stomach again - not throwing up but pain is back , it's not like a year and a half ago but sometimes it makes me feel miserable.

I have been noogling these two weeks, I think I've done 10h in total more or less. Now, I'll explain my plan below for the next three months

Rest of february :

- Noogling 8h weekly like I did a year ago , with breaks between. i.e , from tuesday to friday noogle but rest the other days
- Exercise daily, 30 minutes
- Protein intake + 

March:

-Noogling 8h weekly
-Nipple BO cream 250mg x2 for two weeks ; then 500mg for another two weeks x2
- Protein intake ++ , full protein breakfast 5 days per week

April :

- Noogling 8h weekly
- Nipple BO cream 500mg x3 per day
- Protein intake +++, breakfast and snack 5 days per week

Goals :

-> short term goals : from 34B to 34C again by the end of May + fullness on the top
-> long term goals : from 34C to 34D for August 2018 + more fullness on the top
-> goal for this 2k18 : 34DD + roundness and fullness overall

(15-02-2018, 01:27 AM)sweetorange Wrote:  So, I've been having issues with my stomach again - not throwing up but pain is back , it's not like a year and a half ago but sometimes it makes me feel miserable.

I have been noogling these two weeks, I think I've done 10h in total more or less. Now, I'll explain my plan below for the next three months

Rest of february :

- Noogling 8h weekly like I did a year ago , with breaks between. i.e , from tuesday to friday noogle but rest the other days
- Protein intake + 

March:

-Noogling 8h weekly

April :

- Noogling 8h weekly

Goals :

-> short term goals : from 34B to 34C again by the end of May + fullness on the top
Sad awh get well soon babe. and wow good luck on your program hopefully BO will works wonder for you  Smile  about the protein i`m kinda struggling  i dont think im taking enough of it  Huh  whats your plans on it? shakes? recipe?

happy growing *"*

hi, it is not related to noogle berry, but its the best Brava journey ive seen. 
The girl recorded her brava experience, from Day 2 to Month 5. Her result is really significant. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOGLnAr...ipQ/videos

(15-02-2018, 02:40 PM)noobie Wrote:  
(15-02-2018, 01:27 AM)sweetorange Wrote:  So, I've been having issues with my stomach again - not throwing up but pain is back , it's not like a year and a half ago but sometimes it makes me feel miserable.

Rest of february :

- Protein intake + 

March:

-Noogling 8h weekly

April :

- Noogling 8h weekly

Goals :

Sad awh get well soon babe. and wow good luck on your program hopefully BO will works wonder for you  Smile  about the protein i`m kinda struggling  i dont think im taking enough of it  Huh  whats your plans on it? shakes? recipe?

happy growing *"*

Hey Noobie! 

Sorry it took me a while to answer you back. The best thing you can do is to get a good protein powder brand and make sure you supplement your diet . For example, this coming week until july I will increase my protein need not just because I will join the BO experiment but noogleberry & growing my bottom @ the gym again. So , my advice is to PUT protein in every meal you do but breakfast and afternoon/evening snack complete it with protein shake (start at 10-15g on each meal) and make sure in the rest of meals the protein quality is good enough (peas, chicken, fish, depends on your diet style but make sure is good protein).

I'll start taking 10g due to my stomach issues and slowly I'll increase it - also, I have recipes to share if you would like to get the protein through solid food as well, let me know and I can make a post about it Shy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon