Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NOOGLING 12 MONTHS : story, experience, advices, tips and progress so far!

Hi Sweetorange - ive read through alot of your threads and checked out your blog. Youve got some great info. I guess am in that weird spot where am beginning to question if nb will work for me ive done over 100hrs (4-5mons) so as am determined i started searching around threads again thinking maybe iam doing something wrongish lol 
- am starting with little tissue just abit behind nipples (a/aa cup)
- i use med domes as they seem to fit chest better then smalls (i have them too)
- i heat pack
- massage pre and during with organic flaxseed
- and while i have a p.gauge i only get to around 2.5 before i get into danger zone  (busted capillaries) no way i can reach -5hg (ive read suggestions this maybe the right pressure for nb) i went to 4 last night and well its not pretty poor titties
- when i pump my breast maybe stretches to half way up dome
I guess the only thing i maybe missing is the water intake ive avoided this as i do it before bed and will be up and down all night. I was wondering could it be as simple as water intake and if so could i pre do this earlier in day and be well hydrated going into session? 
Any thoughts or is it just a case of starting off smaller takes longer to get results and i need to just stick at it? Any help would be appericated Chrissy

(08-07-2017, 04:56 AM)Chrissygwy Wrote:  Hi Sweetorange - ive read through alot of your threads and checked out your blog. Youve got some great info. I guess am in that weird spot where am beginning to question if nb will work for me ive done over 100hrs (4-5mons) so as am determined i started searching around threads again thinking maybe iam doing something wrongish lol 
- i use med domes as they seem to fit chest better then smalls (i have them too)
- i heat pack
- and while i have a p.gauge i only get to around 2.5 before i get into danger zone  (busted capillaries) no way i can reach -5hg (ive read suggestions this maybe the right pressure for nb) i went to 4 last night and well its not pretty poor titties
I guess the only thing i maybe missing is the water intake ive avoided this as i do it before bed and will be up and down all night. I was wondering could it be as simple as water intake and if so could i pre do this earlier in day and be well hydrated going into session? 
Any thoughts or is it just a case of starting off smaller takes longer to get results and i need to just stick at it? Any help would be appericated Chrissy

Hey! Thanks for writing.

Well, what is your bra size? When I started n NBE I was 32A but I decided to gain weight (cause I lost a looot of weight) and I got a B cup in 4 months eating well and pumping at the same time. I guess having more breast tissue helps with tissue expansion, so if you are an A or less than A you need to have a good program and be consistent with it : by a good program I mean doing more than 50 minutes everyday, respecting the massage before and during pumping, heat, WATER intake (very important), protein shakes or collagen sachets also may help you and of course using a good pressure for your body.

Message me if you want and we can figure out if your program is good enough for noticing results as soon as possible!

(08-07-2017, 05:45 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(08-07-2017, 04:56 AM)Chrissygwy Wrote:  Hi Sweetorange - ive read through alot of your threads and checked out your blog. Youve got some great info. I guess am in that weird spot where am beginning to question if nb will work for me ive done over 100hrs (4-5mons) so as am determined i started searching around threads again thinking maybe iam doing something wrongish lol 
- i heat pack

Hey! Thanks for writing.

Well, what is your bra size? When I started n NBE I was 32A but I decided to gain weight (cause I lost a looot of weight) and I got a B cup in 4 months eating well and pumping at the same time. I guess having more breast tissue helps with tissue expansion, so if you are an A or less than A you need to have a good program and be consistent with it : by a good program I mean doing more than 50 minutes everyday, respecting the massage before and during pumping, heat, WATER intake (very important), protein shakes or collagen sachets also may help you and of course using a good pressure for your body.

Message me if you want and we can figure out if your program is good enough for noticing results as soon as possible!

Thanks sweetorange ill havre to measure myself up to figure bra size I have no idea to be frank. Ill sit down and write it all down and get back to you id appericate any and all help.  Xo

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to write here the foods I have been consuming for loosing weight these months . I think it may be good to put the list for folks who want to loose weight and keep their curves  Tongue These foods are what I eat most of the time

Protein :

- Chicken
- Spinach
- Beef
- Ham
- Peanuts
- Tuna
- Fish

Veggies&fruits:

- Lettuce
- Spinach
- Broccoli
- Onion
- Asparagus
- Lamb's lettuce
- Cauliflower
- Strawberry
- Bananas
- Pear
- Apples
- Pomegranate
- Oranges
- Mangos

Carbs:
- Brown rice
- Cereals
- Potato 
-Yuca 
-beans
-lentils

Supplements :

Multivitamin
Biotin
Glutamine

Also, if you want to get to know my own experience just check out my blog everything is explained on it. Thanks for your support beautiful people <3

Hey everyone! Long time since I have not posted anything ! Too much things have happened in my life the last three months, so I had to change my routine as well. Anyway, I wanna share with you my thoughts about noogling :

1- It takes time. 

I've read these last days on the forum people who gave up on noogling because it is very slow. Yes, I must admit it takes lots of time but it is non hormonal and well, if you cannot afford mood changes like me, it is a good way.

2- It is painful

Sometimes, it can be painful, depending on your cycle you can be more sensitive so you need to readjust the pressure and the time you pump as well.

3- It is a method that needs to be combined with other methods.

True and false at the same time, let me explain : you can only noogle but you have to be consistent with it and do long periods of time if you want to see big changes in six months. However, what I recommend is to noogle+ massage + eat healthily . By "healthily" I mean to eat properly the amount of calories your body needs and stick to it during noogling time. I think I am going to make a long post related to this the next coming days on my blog.

4- It is exhausting

It is, no doubt . I have taken a long break for re-taking it again this fall-winter period since I am like a bear during winter and I don't like going out that much due to the cold. Sometimes you need to think if it is worth it to be 30' -1h-2h doing it everyday!

5- It is worth it

Absolutely, it is . It has improved my self-esteem and even though it takes time and it's exhausting, I would do it again no doubt.

6- It improves your blood flow

In a year and a half my circulation has improved a lot , so on the other hand I'm happy with it !

7- Noogling makes you think there are alternative ways to achieve whatever you want

I haven't just enhance my breasts but also make myself stronger physically eating well, exercising, and making up a routine just for feeling well overall. It also has made me find out alternatives to soreness, flus, and how hormones work which I think especially in women is amazing to know why your body works like this or like that.

8- It's not economically expensive 

It is a great alternative to boobjobs and hormonal treatments as well because you only need to spend money every 18 months or so ! Even though you need to buy new bras (which I don't anymore, I only wear sports bras until I reach the size I want)

(03-05-2017, 07:02 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(03-05-2017, 06:33 AM)OrangeCaramel Wrote:  Hello there,  I'm new here, I've been skimming through some of these boards and have a few questions. First,  I want to know if there are any tips out there to make your band size smaller (besides the obvious lose weight), maybe corset training,  really focusing on the rib cage,  or maybe specific exercises I could do? 
Second, between the noogleberry and khangzhu,  which would you recommend for a beginner on a budget? I have heard great things about the noogleberry but not much on kangzhu.  

Any advice would be greatly appreciated,  thank you in advance.

I think you can't change your band size unless you loose weight, "back fat" is not anything apart of just fat... plus I would not use any corset  on the rib area that's too dangerous.

If you are on a budget , definitely go on kanghzu. This is what I use and personally it works amazing. I've gained 2 cups sizes in a year just with kangzhu, and I am reaching #3 cup size very soon. 
You can buy it on Aliexpress, but first you need to know your measurements for ordering it.

Welcome! Tongue

Thank you for your response. I am a bit late as I just switched jobs and am finally stable enough to get back into researching NBE. since my last post I have lost a significant amount of weight thus deflating the girls,  sadly. Just to verify this https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00AI1W8NI/ref=pd_aw_sbs_194_of_37?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=C106FMTFXGRWQZ2HDAYQ is the pump you use? If so, I will be ordering it soon.  Hopefully I can stick to a routine and grow these babies.

(03-05-2017, 06:33 AM)OrangeCaramel Wrote:  Hello there,  I'm new here, I've been skimming through some of these boards and have a few questions. First,  I want to know if there are any tips out there to make your band size smaller (besides the obvious lose weight), maybe corset training,  really focusing on the rib cage,  or maybe specific exercises I could do? 
Second, between the noogleberry and khangzhu,  which would you recommend for a beginner on a budget? I have heard great things about the noogleberry but not much on kangzhu.  

I think you can't change your band size unless you loose weight, "back fat" is not anything apart of just fat... plus I would not use any corset  on the rib area that's too dangerous.

If you are on a budget , definitely go on kanghzu. This is what I use and personally it works amazing. I've gained 2 cups sizes in a year just with kangzhu, and I am reaching #3 cup size very soon. 
You can buy it on Aliexpress, but first you need to know your measurements for ordering it.

Welcome! Tongue

Thank you for your response. I am a bit late as I just switched jobs and am finally stable enough to get back into researching NBE. since my last post I have lost a significant amount of weight thus deflating the girls,  sadly. Just to verify this https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00AI1W8NI/ref=pd_aw_sbs_194_of_37?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=C106FMTFXGRWQZ2HDAYQ is the pump you use? If so, I will be ordering it soon.  Hopefully I can stick to a routine and grow these babies.

(08-10-2017, 09:58 PM)OrangeCaramel Wrote:  

Welcome! Tongue

SO sorry! I did not see your comment til now! Yes, this is the pump I use!

(13-10-2017, 05:03 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(08-10-2017, 09:58 PM)OrangeCaramel Wrote:  

Welcome! Tongue

SO sorry! I did not see your comment til now! Yes, this is the pump I use!

I just received my noogleberry XL (including styrofoam cups).  How long does it take to get used to it?  I can get them to suction on (with or without the foam, with or without any oil), but they become "unsuctioned" pretty fast if I move.  I am already a C cup--36C--so I think I have the right size.  I ordered a "comfort bra" to hold them against my chest.

How long did it take to get good at keeping them on?

[quote pid='198622' dateline='1507910637']
[quote pid='198584' dateline='1507496310']
[quote pid='196013' dateline='1493834575']

I just received my noogleberry XL (including styrofoam cups).  How long does it take to get used to it?  I can get them to suction on (with or without the foam, with or without any oil), but they become "unsuctioned" pretty fast if I move.  I am already a C cup--36C--so I think I have the right size.  I ordered a "comfort bra" to hold them against my chest.
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

How long did it take to get good at keeping them on?

I was able to figure it out! i needed more oil + more suction  Cool

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon