Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

36AA and Thirty one years old! Help!

Hi ladies! Can NBE really happen in your thirties? I am 31. I just started high protein, BO, MSM and Biotin. I will do 30 minutes of exercise a day but I haven't started yet Tongue Big Grin . I have an average build and pretty large hips but just 35A almost AA. I was too athletic in high school and did not eat enough!

Hoping!! Really curious to know if anyone has had results at my age.

LMNOP

Current 35/36AA
Waist 30"
Hips 45"

Goal 36B

NBE is possible at any age, I don't really think there is an age limitation. I assume that it perhaps may be a slower process the older you get, but 31 is nowhere near being too old for NBE in any case. 

I'm 28 years old and I'm having fantastic results now. My breasts didn't start growing until a couple of years ago (and I wasn't even trying to grow them). I've been flat chested pretty much my entire life, and I'm now a 32C. I've read countless testimonies of women who have had success with NBE that are much older than me, and I think there are a couple of women on this forum who started NBE in their 60's or 50's (I know I've read a few of their threads but I can't recall their usernames). Even males have had great success with NBE so that let's you know that the body's limitations are often ones that we put on ourselves. 

But I hope this encourages you! Best thing to do is surf the forum, review other people's programs, ask for advice, and find the program/method that best suits your lifestyle and appeals to you and keep trying things until you find out what works for you. The sucky part about NBE is that it's not a one size fits all so you may see women getting phenomenal results and then try to do whatever it is that they do but don't see any results whatsoever. Everyone's body is different, but don't let it discourage you if that happens. Just take what works, get rid of what doesn't, and start again. 

xoxo

(14-03-2017, 01:20 AM)lmnop Wrote:  Hi ladies! Can NBE really happen in your thirties? I am 31. I just started high protein, BO, MSM and Biotin. I will do 30 minutes of exercise a day but I haven't started yet Tongue Big Grin . I have an average build and pretty large hips but just 35A almost AA. I was too athletic in high school and did not eat enough!

LMNOP

Current 35/36AA
Waist 30"
Hips 45"

Goal 36B

You can, especially before the age of menopause. During that age, there's less ability to produce progesterone. It's even possible for them, but harder.

(14-03-2017, 10:30 AM)Lovely-Dynseli Wrote:  
(14-03-2017, 01:20 AM)lmnop Wrote:  Hi ladies! Can NBE really happen in your thirties? I am 31. I just started high protein, BO, MSM and Biotin. I will do 30 minutes of exercise a day but I haven't started yet Tongue Big Grin . I have an average build and pretty large hips but just 35A almost AA. I was too athletic in high school and did not eat enough!

LMNOP

Current 35/36AA
Waist 30"
Hips 45"

Goal 36B

You can, especially before the age of menopause. During that age, there's less ability to produce progesterone. It's even possible for them, but harder.

YAY! You both shared great news. I am adding 1 tsp of sprouted fenugreek seeds to my daily routine.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon