Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogling users (newbies and veterans) FEW QUESTIONS!

Hellooo everyone,

So I just reached my first year noogling and I have noticed some things that I don't know if they are a good sign or not - so therefor I don't know what to think.

1- Fluctuations : I don't know it is because I'm female and due to the cycle my boobs go up and down depending on the week, but I have found out that this happens to me from 6 months ago and I'm not talking about the pre-period days cause after having my period they can still pretty big (I mean, I started having NO FAT on the top and now I have way more on the bottom but also on the top which seems very big sometimes) . This have happened to me 3 times , in november , january and this month . I have lost 2cm cause I have lost considerable weight , almost 4 kgs in two months (since January) but what I have noticed is when I was 89, sometimes like in november I was 90 but then again 89, then again 90 in the mid of january but 87 by the end of february (20th day) but this month again I was 88.....

I measured my boobs a week after my period except in february (two weeks after) , the days I didn't noogle. So, I don't know what the f* is going on.

2- Breast pain , discomfort with bras (using bras) : These three months I have been pumping weekly , around 8hs, I have noticed pain before and during my period when this is not a normal symptom for me . On the other hand, I have never had a problem using bras 12h nonstop and these last two months I can't . Sometimes I don't wear a bra cause I feel discomfort , pressure and sometimes even pain! And I'm sure my measurements are right so my size too . I am 34B , it fits me perfectly but I feel discomfort "outwards zone"

Any suggestion or opinion would be appreciated!

Thank you for your time! Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon