Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HELP: BO Doesn't Seem To Be Working For Me

I need some help/advice! Feeling very helpless and discouraged.

I started BO mid-January (almost two months ago) after a week of cleansing with milk thistle, and I have seen NO RESULTS. 

I take Swanson's Ovarian Glandular, started out with four pills a day (two in the morning and two at night), as well as kelp and L-arginine (read on here that you're not supposed to take pituitary if you are under the age of 30). 

I've always had fairly low body temperature, which is why I was taking the kelp and l-arginine in an attempt to boost my temperature. However, it's been almost 2 months, and I have seen no results. Not even tingling/pain of any sort. I think my skin is clearer, but I don't even know if that can be attributed to the BO. Besides that I don't think BO is affecting me in any way. 

I'm pretty forgetful though, and have had a really hard time keeping the four pills a day routine (a lot/most of the time I take two in the morning and forget to take two at night). Could that be the reason why this isn't working? I just feel like I should at least be feeling some sort of difference on BO even if I'm only taking two in the morning, since a lot of people on here seem to react to it in various ways even though they are on a lower dose. 

What do you think my problem is? Am I not taking enough BO regularly? Or is it more likely because of my low body temperature? If so, PLEASE leave suggestions on supplements I should add to my routine to tweak it. If you started out on BO and it didn't work until you made some changes, I would also love to hear your story! It seems like everybody on here at least experiences some kind of growth while on BO, and I really want to make it work for me! Sad

(09-03-2017, 04:08 PM)Linea192 Wrote:  I need some help/advice! Feeling very helpless and discouraged.

I started BO mid-January (almost two months ago) after a week of cleansing with milk thistle, and I have seen NO RESULTS. 

I take Swanson's Ovarian Glandular, started out with four pills a day (two in the morning and two at night), as well as kelp and L-arginine (read on here that you're not supposed to take pituitary if you are under the age of 30). 

I've always had fairly low body temperature, which is why I was taking the kelp and l-arginine in an attempt to boost my temperature. However, it's been almost 2 months, and I have seen no results. Not even tingling/pain of any sort. I think my skin is clearer, but I don't even know if that can be attributed to the BO. Besides that I don't think BO is affecting me in any way. 

I'm pretty forgetful though, and have had a really hard time keeping the four pills a day routine (a lot/most of the time I take two in the morning and forget to take two at night). Could that be the reason why this isn't working? I just feel like I should at least be feeling some sort of difference on BO even if I'm only taking two in the morning, since a lot of people on here seem to react to it in various ways even though they are on a lower dose. 

What do you think my problem is? Am I not taking enough BO regularly? Or is it more likely because of my low body temperature? If so, PLEASE leave suggestions on supplements I should add to my routine to tweak it. If you started out on BO and it didn't work until you made some changes, I would also love to hear your story! It seems like everybody on here at least experiences some kind of growth while on BO, and I really want to make it work for me! Sad

Hi!
I am using swansons BO as well...have you had any side effects like acne, increased body hair? are you taking only BO and kelp and arginine?? sometimes it seems that it is working for me and after few days I get acne, worse hair etc...I do not know whether it makes me to prduce more androgens or so....when I think about all the girls which were successful on BO I want to cry Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon