Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Collagen and/or MSM?

(20-02-2017, 08:47 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  
(20-02-2017, 07:37 PM)EllaC Wrote:  I know the creams are used as antiinflammatories, id almost be inclined to try collagen as a cream on the breasts provided it doesnt contain nasty ingredients. Id like to try it to tighten the skin.

I cant see any issues taking collagen, as you some some swear by it. For me i think it was harsh on the tummy, consider the source too if its marine collagen, ie wheres it from - so much contamination in the ocean now esp around fukushima and the pacific, also shellfish allergies etc. But go slow. 

I prefer msm cause it has so many other wonderful properties includ detox inflammation etc. I must try some actually. I have a senstive gut so i might not tolerate but il give it a go.

Thank you, Ella. Collagen cream does sounds like a good idea! 

You're right, we need to be careful about where the fish is coming from. 

I also have a sensitive stomach so if we do end up taking MSM better start off taking just a pinch.

Yeh just a pinch Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon