Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Two months of pumping and still no swelling. Any advice?

Ok i need some advice about noogling too. Ive been noogling since march and havent seen much change - this is what i wonder ive read i need to get to -5hg however i cant even get half way because my boobs turn and then i get busted capillaries so i stopped aiming for that and go to wheres comfortable before they turn or bust. 
- i heat pack 
- i use plenty of flaxseed oil
- i start at slow and increase 
- i have med domes (smalls too small - i retried them)
- i do stop and give them a rub
- i noogle for 50 plus mins 5 times wkly

Do i continue or is it useless unless i get to -5hg? I definitely have senstive...side note ive breast fed in past so my breast has done the expanding deflating thing? 
Chrissy

(06-07-2017, 11:46 AM)Chrissygwy Wrote:  Ok i need some advice about noogling too. Ive been noogling since march and havent seen much change - this is what i wonder ive read i need to get to -5hg however i cant even get half way because my boobs turn and then i get busted capillaries so i stopped aiming for that and go to wheres comfortable before they turn or bust. 
- i heat pack 

Do i continue or is it useless unless i get to -5hg? I definitely have senstive...side note ive breast fed in past so my breast has done the expanding deflating thing? 
Chrissy

+ Massage
+ Water intake
+ 7:2 method
+ Exercise (aerobic) 
+ at least 100h to see a cup size increase

Just keep going and you'll see the changes very soon, I promise.

(06-07-2017, 04:24 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(06-07-2017, 11:46 AM)Chrissygwy Wrote:  Ok i need some advice about noogling too. Ive been noogling since march and havent seen much change - this is what i wonder ive read i need to get to -5hg however i cant even get half way because my boobs turn and then i get busted capillaries so i stopped aiming for that and go to wheres comfortable before they turn or bust. 
- i heat pack 

Chrissy

+ Massage
+ Water intake
+ 7:2 method
+ Exercise (aerobic) 
+ at least 100h to see a cup size increase

Just keep going and you'll see the changes very soon, I promise.
Ok ill battle on i said am doing for 1 year regardless of results i figure true results can be gauged then but i want to get a method that is proven! 

Sweetorange - do i worry about pressure on gauged and try to get to -5hg? I spoke to my partner and he suggested i just increase pressure slowly over a couple weeks until am there or do you think the actual reading doesn't matter its just the suction?

Though I have not been pumping for long at all, I'm popping in just to say that I'm in the same boat as Bettie! My breasts also do not swell, and get purple-y when I pump. I'm thinking I also have poor circulation. It is SO aggravating trying to find *the* perfect suction when faced with this issue. I'm not sure if it's normal, but my breasts also feel cool to the touch when I remove the dome. Purple + cold can't be good, right? Any fellow pumpers who can offer some insight? If this is all normal, I'd like to know I'm not delaying growth because of some misconception I have.

It's very discouraging when your breasts actually look worse after pumping - purple-y, cold, covered in oil, deflated. It does not make me feel like doing it again, to be honest. Of course I won't be stopping anytime soon, it's just hard to stay optimistic right now.

(21-07-2017, 05:34 PM)tinydear Wrote:  Though I have not been pumping for long at all, I'm popping in just to say that I'm in the same boat as Bettie! My breasts also do not swell, and get purple-y when I pump. I'm thinking I also have poor circulation. It is SO aggravating trying to find *the* perfect suction when faced with this issue. I'm not sure if it's normal, but my breasts also feel cool to the touch when I remove the dome. Purple + cold can't be good, right? Any fellow pumpers who can offer some insight? If this is all normal, I'd like to know I'm not delaying growth because of some misconception I have.

It's very discouraging when your breasts actually look worse after pumping - purple-y, cold, covered in oil, deflated. It does not make me feel like doing it again, to be honest. Of course I won't be stopping anytime soon, it's just hard to stay optimistic right now.

Hi Tinydear, sounds like we're experiencing the same exact thing! I think we should both continue, persevere. Let's try to boost our circulation while we're at it! Like you said, it is hard to stay optimistic but I'm starting to think that there are other people out there who are turning purple-y (who have grown) but maybe they're not on the forum or haven't updated.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon