Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Program help/ Introduction

Hello, I'm Bri. I've been on and off this site for a year or two now, but this is my first time posting. I'm 18, I wear a 30-32d bra and my measurement are;
Bust:32-32.5"
underbust: 27"
waist: 24.5"
butt/hips: 35"
I always wear a push up bra and it makes my chest 34-34.5" I would like to get my breast to be 34.5-35" without a bra. When I first started my NBE journey I was around 30-31"(I think, it was a long time ago) and in 2013 or 2014. I haven't really been consistent with anything but I have noticed some great fullness and growth with certain things. I took Pm a year ago and all it did was make me gain 5lbs in less than a month so I stopped that, but then I added it to a cream and noticed fullness right away and grew .5-1 inch from that. Also 2 or 3 years ago I ordered nature day and noticed fullness right away and gain .5 of an inch in a month (I think it was the Dong Quai or saw palmetto). And for the past month I have been massaging with flaxseed oil, though I haven't had any growth in measurements, my breast are very full and look how they look right before my period all the time.

I own many supplements already; flaxseed oil 1000mg, fenugreek 610mg, panax ginseng 480mg, ginko biloba 120mg, EPO 1000mg, vitamin D3 1000iu, and one called femal hormone blend with (black cososh, dong quai, passion flower, red respberry, fenugreek, licorice, cramp bark, chamomile, saw palmetto, wild yam, butternut, and kelp) 920mg.
And two herbal extracts (liquid) the nature day one with ( saw palmetto fennel seed, fenugreek, dong quai, and blessed thistle), and one called happy menopause with (wild yam, dong quai, chaste tree berries, black cohosh, milk thistle, motherwort, and Lobelia herb)

I would love to use up all these herbs, but if not that's fine too. I was thinking I'm estrogen dominant or have excessive estrogen but I'm really not sure anymore. 

*****I was thinking Bovine ovary, has anyone had results with that? I was thinking of taking L-tyrosine, MSM, kelp, and sawpalmetto with it, anything else or should I not take anything with it?

or 

Red clover (really want to try this, anyone had good results?), EPO, Licorice (iffy about this, opinions?), wild yam, kelp, fenugreek, MSM, and Maca (what kind?) or panax ginseng. Would this be too many herbs to take at one time? Should I take any of these out and/or add something else?
I understand the basic of NBE but would just like some other opinions. Also do any of the herbs need to be taken at certain time according to my period?

As for something topical I use booby stacked in the morning, and been using flaxseed oil at night. I was thinking of adding PM and maybe Hyalronic acid or a couple other things to the flaxseed oil. I've been contemplating getting a noogleberry system, is it worth it, will it help?

Sorry about it being so long, but I been all over this site and I can't seem to find the answers I'm looking for or even know if this program will work. Thank you!

Hi Bri
Sounds like you have all the ingredients for NBE success.

There is a thread
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27368
That might help you with BO. Especially since its new and ongoing.
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon