Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

So happy to report that...

I am finally seeing some results! after over a year I am finally pumping right. I just  had to pump with lighter pressure, that is all. I dont have any major growth , just a tiny bit in the upper chest where I am really lacking, but it makes a difference. Happy pumping! Big Grin

That is great! I pmd you a while ago. I haven't grown a cm yet from noogling and it seems my breasts turn a shade of purple even if I don't pump hard. 
If I lower the pressure though, either the cups fall off or I feel like I'm not pumping hard enough. How many times do you press the pump on each breast and for how long do you pump?

That's awesome !!   I know from my reaulta it is extremely slow but every little bit adds up and it just kind of sneaks up on you when you notice your bras not fitting any more!

(28-01-2017, 11:06 AM)bettie32 Wrote:  That is great! I pmd you a while ago. I haven't grown a cm yet from noogling and it seems my breasts turn a shade of purple even if I don't pump hard. 
If I lower the pressure though, either the cups fall off or I feel like I'm not pumping hard enough. How many times do you press the pump on each breast and for how long do you pump?

Bettie, I just PM'ed you. I think how much I pump on each breast depends on the day. Maybe like 12 times. My breasts turn purple easily as well, but if I pump lightly for a while, my breasts get used to the pressure and I am able to use more pressure later in the session and the cups stay on longer. I also push the cups up and together so they are touching and higher up on my chest. 

I squeeze the Noogleberry pumper 4 times. Any more than that and I get purple boob! Rather frightening. I have the airlock version, so then I disconnect the hoses and pumper and wait 8 minute on, then 2 minutes off. I do that 3 or 4 times, am and pm.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon