Hello There, Guest!

•  Previous
  • 1 ...
  •  
(pics) very pleased Noogleberry user
Life has been busy and I haven't found the time to Noogle for about 6 weeks. But here is how I look now. This is my Victoria's secret 32C demi cup padded at the bottom t-shirt bra. I have to take in the band of these about an inch on each side cuz I'm 29 underbust.

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

(27-03-2018, 05:50 PM)32Dplease Wrote: Life has been busy and I haven't found the time to Noogle for about 6 weeks. But here is how I look now. This is my Victoria's secret 32C demi cup padded at the bottom t-shirt bra. I have to take in the band of these about an inch on each side cuz I'm 29 underbust.

you look great!!! Blush
Having a good boob day! This is my 30C Wacoal Btempted push-up bra.

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

(30-03-2018, 10:09 PM)32Dplease Wrote: Having a good boob day! This is my 30C Wacoal Btempted push-up bra.

Love the good boob days Smile I did too. Each step I took today mine were jumping with me.

Looking great
32DPlease: are your results permanent or your boobs go down when you stop noogling?
(31-03-2018, 05:23 AM)EllaC Wrote:
(30-03-2018, 10:09 PM)32Dplease Wrote: Having a good boob day! This is my 30C Wacoal Btempted push-up bra.

Love the good boob days Smile I did too. Each step I took today mine were jumping with me.

Looking great

Nice! yup, love those good boob days!
(29-04-2018, 03:25 PM)Cely Wrote: 32DPlease: are your results permanent or your boobs go down when you stop noogling?

Hi Cely, I don't really get too much regular swelling from Noogling. It's happened a few times, usually several hours later. However, like most women, (and even before I started Noogling) they seem plumper during certain days of my cycle. Those are my "good boob days"!

I got a lot of growth right in the beginning (2017), from 32.25 to 33.50 at bust line. My underbust is 29. I went from 32B to 32c in the first 2 months. Currently, I haven't added any inches to my bustline, but they continue to fill out and look rounder, and my cleavage in a push-up bra keeps improving.

As for permanent, I don't know, because I plan to continue for another year (this is my second year 2018). But I can tell you this year I have hardly Noggled as compared to last year. I have kept a little diary since I started, and this January 2018 I noogled 4 times, Feb 4 times, Mar 2 times, Apr 2 times, May 1 time. In my first 6 months (2017), I was really gung ho. I Noogled 3 times a week. then I slacked off and it was about once a week the next 6 months. This year so far my Noogle diary looks pretty empty!

Hope this helps. Happy Noogling!
  •  Previous
  • 1 ...
  •