Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

(pics) very pleased Noogleberry user

Having a very good boob day!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(27-05-2017, 11:14 PM)32Dplease Wrote:  Having a very good boob day!

Looking great :Smilelovely cleavage

Update week 26

Measurements are the same 29 under bust and 33.5 to 34 bust. Seems like I'm still in a stall. I'm going to keep going though. Feeling a bit discouraged. Still doing 8:3 method, two to three days a week, once a day, for about one hour-meaning 8:3 five times.

I've decided to add chiyomilk massage to my plan. I'm going to alternate days, meaning massage one morning and noogle the next morning. Maybe this will get me out of this stall I'm in.

Update week 28
I took last week off because I see some capillary veins on my side boobs. They're still there, but I'm pumping today anyway. Maybe I'll get a bigger cup so it presses on a different area.
I've only done the massages about 4 times. I just need to make it part of my routine.
So, I lost some fullness :-( I measure 29 under bust, barely 33.5 at bust. I haven't seen 33.75 in awhile. That's still up an inch from my starting point of 32.25. But I want more! Lol!
Maybe I'll add spearmint tea.

(30-04-2017, 11:15 PM)32Dplease Wrote:  Ready for summer!
Left is before pic from December 2016, right is today. I haven't noogled since Friday-two days ago. Maybe this is permanent?

Wow you look amazing ! Everywhere.  Be proud!  And I love love love that bathing suit!  Tie dye and turquoise...my favorite! Happy growing! You've done great so far,  imagine this December when is been a year! You'll be huge...has hubby noticed or said. ..hey what's up with your big boobs!? Lol

Update
So I haven't Noogled since July 8th-one month of no Noogling. I had done 28 weeks of Noogling, beginning last Dec after Christmas. Today I only measure 32.5. It's very sad. The cleavage is gone. The fullness is gone. They're still bigger than before I started, but only by a quarter, maybe half inch.
I had a sick friend I was helping and didn't have the time to Noogle.
I'm going to start again today. I'm still committed to one year. I'll let you know what happens!

(05-07-2017, 12:53 AM)Ashley8 Wrote:  
Left is before pic from December 2016, right is today. I haven't noogled since Friday-two days ago. Maybe this is permanent?

Wow you look amazing ! Everywhere.  Be proud!  And I love love love that bathing suit!  Tie dye and turquoise...my favorite! Happy growing! You've done great so far,  imagine this December when is been a year! You'll be huge...has hubby noticed or said. ..hey what's up with your big boobs!? Lol

Hi Ashley
Thanks. Husband noticed in the beginning. I had all my fullness in the 2nd month and it remained until I took a month break (see my last update). I hope it's going well for you.

(08-08-2017, 06:09 PM)32Dplease Wrote:  
(05-07-2017, 12:53 AM)Ashley8 Wrote:  

Hi Ashley
Thanks. Husband noticed in the beginning. I had all my fullness in the 2nd month and it remained until I took a month break (see my last update). I hope it's going well for you.

So sorry to hear that! That sucks. Thanks, I am doing well...I use the Bosom beauty (2012 boost version) breast pump and my growth mostly stays whenever I take breaks. I lose a little fullness if I've been pumping a lot but for the most part, I don't lose my growth. Just some swelling. But I also massage and take herbs. The NB didn't work well for me at all. But many people do get growth with it...every one is different.

How kind of you to look after a sick friend... that earns boobie karma right? I've been nooging for about   6 months but took PM for a few weeks and it totally messed up my cycle and my growth so am taking a break from pills but continuing to Noogle. From what I've read it takes at least 10 months of consistent use to reallynotice any growth. Keep it up! My next noogle benchmark is November
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon