Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

(pics) very pleased Noogleberry user

(20-04-2017, 11:32 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  
(20-04-2017, 10:54 PM)32Dplease Wrote:  So my 32C Victoria secret t-shirt demi bra was feeling really snug this am so I decided to cross the straps on the back for cleavage. Wow! Got some.
Pink bra is today, straps crossed in back halter style.
Grey bra is the same bra, pic is from a couple weeks ago.
Maybe I've had some growth?

Wow!! Look at the cleavage, girl!! You've definitely grown. Looking great too!

Xoxo

Hi Zara
Maybe they've just filled in more? Cuz my measurements are the same... That's why so many people on the forum say don't rely on tape measure, just see how bra fits huh?
Happy Noogling!

(21-04-2017, 08:40 PM)32Dplease Wrote:  Hi Zara
Maybe they've just filled in more? Cuz my measurements are the same...  That's why so many people on the forum say don't rely on tape measure, just see how bra fits huh?
Happy Noogling!

Yeah, unfortunately the tape measure doesn't always show improvements on shape, fullness, and roundness. That's why I'm big on taking pictures, and yeah, comparing how a bra fit is handy too! 

Best of luck on your journey!! I'll definitely be following it! 

<3

Measurements are the same today but I see progress! Wow! So exciting!
This shows a good progression. Wow I was so flat! This is a Venus halter bikini top in size A-they go by cup size at Venus swimwear. It has removeable push up pads, I finally have something to push! Yay!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(22-04-2017, 10:07 PM)32Dplease Wrote:  Measurements are the same today but I see progress! Wow! So exciting!
This shows a good progression. Wow I was so flat! This is a Venus halter bikini top in size A-they go by cup size at Venus swimwear. It has removeable push up pads, I finally have something to push! Yay!
Thats outstanding progress

Thats amazing congratulations on the progress!! You look fab!

Inspiration to us all! Bravo for sticking with it!

Oh my! Wow!!
Amazing
Very inspirational!

How much do you noogle now? Did you change anything?

xxx

(23-04-2017, 02:34 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  Oh my! Wow!!
Amazing
Very inspirational!

How much do you noogle now? Did you change anything?

xxx

Hi Ellen
The only change is I've gotten lazy. I now do longer sessions on less days, rather than shorter sessions every day. So recently it's been about 3 days a week, still doing pump and hold, 8 minutes on, 3-5 minutes off, I do that 5 times so takes about an hour. I don't squeeze the pump handle a lot-only 3 squeezes- to avoid red dots, cup circles, or blue boob!
I have the airlock system so I can disconnect the hoses and pumper.
It's so exciting! I've never had cleavage in a bikini! Or in a push up bra either-except for a few months after my son was born but I had a giant fat jelly belly at the same time! Not pretty.
It's gonna be a great summer! I just spent last 2 years losing 20 lbs I had gained (still no boobs even at 140lbs!) thru diet and exercise, so I'm feeling pretty fabulous!
Happy NBE

Thanks ladies! It's great to have support.

Here's another good progression pic. This is a Vanity Fair 34B push up bra. I have to take in 34B bras in the band by about 2 inches to make them fit. 34B is the same cup volume as 32C. But 32 is hard to find. This was my goal bra. Fun fun!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon