Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

(pics) very pleased Noogleberry user

So last week got very busy and I missed four sessions. It shows :-( I lost some swelling. It seems that my am and pm, two session per day, is important to keep. There was four days that I only did one session, am or pm only, and I can see some loss. So sad. But I did feel some new breast tissue in the tops a few days ago, and that is still there. I just lost the "touching together in the push-up bra" fullness.

Your results really are great! It seems breast suction sure is the way to go!

(02-02-2017, 11:01 PM)Octaviaaah Wrote:  Your results really are great! It seems breast suction sure is the way to go!

I'm encouraged to continue. I've been consistent this week and the fullness is coming back.

Hi! Those are fabulous results that you have! I'm noogling as well and the only way I can do it is when I go to bed, because if I'm not lying down, the cups fall off. How on earth do you do leg exercises while noogling and could you please tell me how you keep them on without losing suctioning?

I have the airlock system too, but I'm in the large domes.

(05-02-2017, 10:17 PM)christri Wrote:  Hi! Those are fabulous results that you have! I'm noogling as well and the only way I can do it is when I go to bed, because if I'm not lying down, the cups fall off. How on earth do you do leg exercises while noogling and could you please tell me how you keep them on without losing suctioning?

I have the airlock system too, but I'm in the large domes.

Lol! Hi, the first week or so ya I couldn't move much. But then, you get a feel for it, and if I reach my arm I hold the cup with the other hand so I don't lose suction. If I lose suction on one cup from moving around toO much I will pinch off  one hose connector by folding it in half, connect the other hose connector to the cup that lost suction, pump it back up and airlock it again. But mine are the regular medium cups so maybe they are easier. Also as the breasts get bigger they stay on better.

Damn girl look at that cleavage! So very inspiring! <3
Keep us updated!

(07-02-2017, 02:47 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  Damn girl look at that cleavage! So very inspiring! <3
Keep us updated!

I know! Right? I was super excited too. I haven't had that since I was nursing my baby 20 years ago. It was only swelling though, cuz I lost it by missing several sessions last week. It's inspiring though. Looking at my pics keeps me motivated to continue. Noogling am and pm keeps my swell constant.

I haven't had any fun swelling in awhile. So sad. I will keep going though.

(13-02-2017, 05:17 PM)32Dplease Wrote:  I haven't had any fun swelling in awhile. So sad. I will keep going though.

Could this be because you are filling your domes now? Is there any space for swelling or are the breasts touching the sides? Sometimes that can hinder swelling- i knew it did for me when i was using medium domes so i changed to large,

Do you need extra large domes now?

(14-02-2017, 10:24 AM)Fruitcake Wrote:  
(13-02-2017, 05:17 PM)32Dplease Wrote:  I haven't had any fun swelling in awhile. So sad. I will keep going though.

Could this be because you are filling your domes now? Is there any space for swelling or are the breasts touching the sides? Sometimes that can hinder swelling- i knew it did for me when i was using medium domes so i changed to large,

Do you need extra large domes now?

Hi, no I don't fill the medium domes. No touching sides at  all. Probably just a phase. It's been 8 weeks. Maybe it's a stall? People talk about that right?
This week was super busy and I've missed six sessions! I'm only measuring 33, but that is still up by 3/4 inch since starting. I'm gonna keep going. I pledge to give it one year.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon