Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie with a serious plan.

ZaraAri 

Good points, I will definitely take your guidance so starting from breaking my PM pill in shared doses. I don't have exact idea when I ovulate, anything around 13-16 day hard to predict. Will leave ashwagandha in detox time. 

For now I started using my new oil massage method yet, if i get any results till i start PM it means it's only by massage due this month i wasn't fully regular with BO.Improved my diet too, more of fruits, nuts and healthy fats. By the way DMSO does miracle to my atopic dermatitis attacked hands! Let's see if it's long-lasting effect or sudden shock.

Sweetorange

Thank you for advice, actually started drinking my protein shakes around november for gym and never had any problems with stomach after them, however i get badly broke out on face every time i try to drink kefir/milk Sad so had to skip this point, drinking proteins with water.

period started today so I am starting with my new program too.

Grew from 96 at fullest day to 97.5, little less than earlier months but I am shocked for any results due wasn't regular with BO. 

So my starting point to judge pueraria and rest of my plan is 97.5cm

Hi Ashraf, was wondering why you were switching from BO to PM? It seems BO is working well for you to grow 10cm (3.9in).

(11-05-2017, 12:24 AM)Bubbies Wrote:  Hi Ashraf, was wondering why you were switching from BO to PM? It seems BO is working well for you to grow 10cm (3.9in).

Honestly I am tired of drinking 6 pills a day while on PM i can go with just one.I have a lot of problems with swallowing pills from when I was kid so it is daily dose of torture for me! Also it is not very researched option, PM has more researches done and also traditional usage is best show that it's safe if for centuries Thais use it and cancer risk is less between them than in Europe. I am not saying BO is dangerous just that informations are lacking so would like to stay on safe side. Probably if it was dangerous Swanson won't have it in their offer. I can definitely recommend it for fast effects.

(11-05-2017, 07:52 AM)Ashraf Wrote:  
(11-05-2017, 12:24 AM)Bubbies Wrote:  Hi Ashraf, was wondering why you were switching from BO to PM? It seems BO is working well for you to grow 10cm (3.9in).

Honestly I am tired of drinking 6 pills a day while on PM i can go with just one.I have a lot of problems with swallowing pills from when I was kid so it is daily dose of torture for me! Also it is not very researched option, PM has more researches done and also traditional usage is best show that it's safe if for centuries Thais use it and cancer risk is less between them than in Europe. I am not saying BO is dangerous just that informations are lacking so would like to stay on safe side. Probably if it was dangerous Swanson won't have it in their offer. I can definitely recommend it for fast effects.

Goodluck with your new program. Hope it all works out.

Went to look for bras today and it's great feeling to see 75E is too little for me so now it's officially 75F ! Sadly this bra I liked finishes numeration on E.

But ordered two cuties from shirohato after seeing these bras on our forum, can't wait to receive took 75F and G for future growth. 

However Im little disappointed, I always thought with F size I will be on the busty side yet and with my wide arms and less on top of breast while they are wide spread they look pretty poor. If they feel little now I don't want to know what kind of disappointment they were before starting with my not full C lol.

I am definitely going to buy noogleberry set for my birthday in november. Feel motivated to noogle by Zara's effects.

Ramadan is starting soon so im worried with fasting my effects will decrease due lack of food. Also in last week I had problems with eating lost 0.7kg too fast. Now I am little better and hope it will stay like this.

(25-05-2017, 07:55 PM)Ashraf Wrote:  Went to look for bras today and it's great feeling to see 75E is too little for me so now it's officially 75F ! Sadly this bra I liked finishes numeration on E.

But ordered two cuties from shirohato after seeing these bras on our forum, can't wait to receive took 75F and G for future growth. 

However Im little disappointed, I always thought with F size I will be on the busty side yet and with my wide arms and less on top of breast while they are wide spread they look pretty poor. If they feel little now I don't want to know what kind of disappointment they were before starting with my not full C lol.

I am definitely going to buy noogleberry set for my birthday in november. Feel motivated to noogle by Zara's effects.

Ramadan is starting soon so im worried with fasting my effects will decrease due lack of food. Also in last week I had problems with eating lost 0.7kg too fast. Now I am little better and hope it will stay like this.

Wow 75F! That's great that you are outgrowing bras!! And don't worry, I'm technically a full C, almost a D now, and I'm so shocked by how little I still feel I am too. It's an eye opener because I expected my breasts to be so much bigger at this point then what they are. But the good news is that you're seeing results with your program and you've been growing. And just wait until you get Noogleberry, it should really help to maximize your growth!! 

Hope you don't lose any boob growth during your fast!! Good luck, Ashraf!! 

<3

I spent some time reading suction section on our forum and came across cupping method which pretty much interested me as I can adjust it easily to my stubborn flat spaces. 

Just ordered some cheap set, will give it a try before noogle hopefully can get it by next week.

Period got moved, started it today 9 days too early. It's possible it's due I didn't use progesterone cream this month.Was consistent only with PM spearmint tea and ashwagandha. Due to fasting i don't manage to drink much so skipped goats rue and detox part. Didn't massage too first time from the start of the year.

I Didn't measure yet due my weight is drastically dropping and so are trying to do my boobies. Shape is more defined but size definitely decreased around half cup due to weight loss. Hopefully next month I can start gaining it back.

Keep on going with my battle, two sessions of 1 hour each of cupping done, I really like it. It's so relaxing. Not getting swelling like some girls over there at start, but I hope it will be effective. Redness passes after 5-10 min not sure if i'm using enough pressure or should use more. It's little aching but trying to stay in comfort zone don't want to damage my fragile veins.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon