Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie with a serious plan.

(05-06-2017, 09:17 PM)Ashraf Wrote:  Keep on going with my battle, two sessions of 1 hour each of cupping done, I really like it. It's so relaxing. Not getting swelling like some girls over there at start, but I hope it will be effective. Redness passes after 5-10 min not sure if i'm using enough pressure or should use more. It's little aching but trying to stay in comfort zone don't want to damage my fragile veins.

What cupping set did you purchase? I'm glad that you enjoy it! I really look forward to purchasing my own set and trying it out. It does seem to be very interesting.

(06-06-2017, 04:36 AM)ZaraAri Wrote:  
(05-06-2017, 09:17 PM)Ashraf Wrote:  Keep on going with my battle, two sessions of 1 hour each of cupping done, I really like it. It's so relaxing. Not getting swelling like some girls over there at start, but I hope it will be effective. Redness passes after 5-10 min not sure if i'm using enough pressure or should use more. It's little aching but trying to stay in comfort zone don't want to damage my fragile veins.

What cupping set did you purchase? I'm glad that you enjoy it! I really look forward to purchasing my own set and trying it out. It does seem to be very interesting.

Cheapest one I have found, 5$ one but it does the job. Holds alone doesn't lose pressure and for this price quality is pretty good no sharp edges on cups of what i have been worried risking. Only down side is that there is no measurement of pressure and my first attempt finished in getting broken veins in perfectly round shapes, but they are getting better yet after 3 days of break. So now using moderate pressure enough to feel little tingling not "i want to die" after 3-5 min.

Sorry tried to add attachements but they don't appear. It's named KL pull out a vacuum apparatus. I have 12 set.

98.5cm so 1cm grew. Fullness is insane. Lost 2.5kg need to gain it back fasting is over yet. Cycle is shorter earlier it was too long now its in norm. Shorter but regular so I'm happy.

(25-06-2017, 07:11 PM)Ashraf Wrote:  98.5cm so 1cm grew. Fullness is insane. Lost 2.5kg need to gain it back fasting is over yet. Cycle is shorter earlier it was too long now its in norm. Shorter but regular so I'm happy.

That's amazing!! Glad your breasts are responding so well!! 

Xoxo <3

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon