Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can this be why some have reported success with chicken feet?

Protein - a closer look:
Quote:Certain amino acids such as methionine, cysteine, and tryptophan have an inherent tendency to induce inflammation and are anti-thyroid. Generally speaking these amino acids are much more prevalent in animal-source protein.
Quote:Oh yeah, these amino acids congregate in animal-source protein. But what’s fascinating about all this is that muscle meat and organ meats are where these amino acids congregate. But muscle and organs only supply half of the protein in an animal. The other half is bound up in cartilage, connective tissues, skin, tendons, bone – that kinda stuff. And this type of protein contains no methionine, cysteine, or tryptophan at all. Cooked down to a gelatinous state this stuff is called, well, gelatin. What did ya think?

Anyone Doing Paleo Without Liver, Bones, Skins and Greens?:
Quote:Muscle meats and eggs are very rich in methionine, which increases our need for homocysteine-neutralizing nutrients (vitamins B6, B12, folate, betaine, and choline), and also increases our need for the amino acid glycine, found most abundantly in skin and bones.

So gelatin can be an alternative to chicken feet?

Im about to start gelatin to heal leaky gut.
I hear amazing stuff re wrinkles, gut healing collagen etc with glutamine. I "imagine" as an alternative to chicken feet its great.
I suspect bone broths help alot too with breasts etc providing youre doing stuff to stimulate the boobs.

I wish you good luck, Ella! If the gut is troubling, the whole body is.
It seems like good news to me as chicken feet are not so appetizing Huh Collagen for some reason hasn't done anything for me when I tried it, but bone broth seems to work well!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon