Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MissMadScientist’s Flaxseed & Soy method: How I went from 32B to 32F in 3 months

Completely new here and thought I'd document to see if this works! I'm trying not to get too excited, but I feel like this method will work for me ...

I am very similar to MissMadScientist - I believe I have too much testosterone. I build muscle easily, have always had acne, really oily skin and hair, and a high libido. Weight gain is difficult. 

I went on Spironolactone for all of the above about a year ago. Within a year of Spiro, my breasts had grown - I didn't measure cup size, but they were beautiful. Perky yet full and firm, probably a large B if not C cup. Honestly I felt great, and so sexy. The biggest change was in the feel of the breast (it was dense, almost like a fake boob!).  

However I came off the Spiro and within months they changed. Now they are slightly smaller, but the bigger difference is the feel; they are softer, flatter, not as much projection. Don't feel or look as good. 

Without getting my hormones tested, my theory is that I have always had too much testosterone which stunted my breast growth (my mum has wonderful breasts that I didn't inherit!). With the Spiro blocking the effects of my testosterone, I believe my natural estrogen had a chance to "catch up" and help me develop breasts at the age of 30. 

This why I'm excited to try this method. I'm currently back on 150mg Spiro per day, and my supplies for the soy and flax method arrive tomorrow. From my experience of Sprio last time, I know it won't have an affect until at least 6 months of taking it - so I'm seeing if I can supercharge the growth with this method. 

Wish me luck! I'll keep you posted.

Glad to see someone else doing spiro. I'm sticking to 100 mg because at age 40, I'm skirting too close to the potassium OD age. I take the regular fenugreek, etc. mixture otherwise.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon