Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I knew it was too good to be true

Sad Sad Using noogleberry for a month and going from a cup to a b was amazing even though thr b cup bras contained more 'swelling' than breasts. After a month my medium domes started to fill up and the sides were touching.. i began noticing that swelling would last for only a short while. I put that down to the domes that needed to be replaced with lrge contoured domes. Last night tried the large domes and it was such an effort to do. Air kept leaking domes wouldnt stay it was too uncomfortable the rim was so sharp. Its like im going backwards. Swelling is gone and although im still in my b cup bras i think i could go back to my a cups and they would fit.

I will give the large ones a go again but boy i cant be discreet with all the loud farting noises that comes out from it!! I cant go back to using mediums as i stopped swelling/growing with the breasts touching the sides.
I dont want to give up...

No worries fruitcake!!
You can buy the L size cup rings Smile
These will make sure they fit on you!
They are not super expensive and make it stay on your chest.

Love, ellen

Don't worry, Fruitcake. It took my a looot of time to get them to stay put. Like MissEllen said, you could try the rings. Personally the rings did help my cups stick better but they took up too much space inside the cup, smothering the breast. It might be different for you though. 
I think you should do what many others here do: pump first with the mediums (ten minutes or more) and then switch to the large domes.  Use even more lotion/oil or even water, which is what I use.

It would be really nice if there was a cup size between M and L....

(17-01-2017, 03:05 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  Don't worry, Fruitcake. It took my a looot of time to get them to stay put. Like MissEllen said, you could try the rings. Personally the rings did help my cups stick better but they took up too much space inside the cup, smothering the breast. It might be different for you though. 
I think you should do what many others here do: pump first with the mediums (ten minutes or more) and then switch to the large domes.  Use even more lotion/oil or even water, which is what I use.

It would be really nice if there was a cup size between M and L....

Yes i think i will try with mediums before the large ones tonight...

(17-01-2017, 01:01 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  No worries fruitcake!!
You can buy the L size cup rings Smile
These will make sure they fit on you!
They are not super expensive and make it stay on your chest.

Love, ellen

More expense! Yeah i might consider that or try and see how these contoured domes sit properly. The medium were not contoured and they didnt hurt.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon