Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry XL & XXL users

Hi there lovely people!

My noogleberry (nb) XXL arrived yesterday after almost a month of waiting (it was out of stock, so I guess there are a lot of XXL users out there).

I am currently a 32F, and was wondering how other nb XL & XXL users are using their nb?
Because no way my breasts fit in it when I sit, or lay on my back, they are just too big for it to fill inside the dome.
Only way I have found to fit in all of it inside the dome, is if I have my knees and hands on the floor/bed, and pump like that.

It is really not comfortable at all, and feel like I can only use it like this. Otherwise my breasts will not fit or touch the side thus preventing growth on that side.

I have used it yesterday and today 3 times in total (15 min each session) on my smaller boob only, with 1 cm increase on it.

I was wondering if there are any other XL or XXL nb users out there, and if you want to share how you are using it, and for how long each session etc.
And if you have had any succes with it in the short and long term.
Any more tips and tricks are appreciated :)

Lots of booby love from ellen <3

I would try to make some kind of harness that keeps the domes snug against your chest.   Maybe out of an old bra by cutting the cups out or buy a large sports bra with large enough cups to hold the domes in place.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon